Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

demon dreams

Share your own lucid dream experiences. Discuss tips and techniques on how to induce lucid dreams and how to control/manipulate your own dreams.

demon dreams

Postby ceruleanblue777 » Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:31 am

I have had a number of demon dreams, my most recent I feel may have been a visitation, but not too sure.. We had all gone home to visit my gramma for her 90th birthday (my family is scattered across Canada) and for the whole week I was away I could hardly sleep. But this one night at my grammas house I was finally asleep after a few days, and there was this dark figure surrounded by 5 or 6 tiny demon minions. The tiny minions were punchng me and I could feel them as real as I am feeling my key board when I type, and the tall dark one had no face, it was more like a shadow maybe? I can't tell if it was wearing a cloak, but it just stood there laughing at me.

This isn't the first time something happened to me at grammas house. And I am apparently not the only person who has experiences there.

This next dream, I strangely want to say it is my favourite of all dreams, and the one I remember the best. It was many years ago, but I was in this house. It was my house but it wasn't my house. In my dream it was my house, but my brain could clearly tell it wasn't. anyway the kitchen looked like patchwork I guess, and off too the right was a bedroom with bunk beds in it. Someone had put a bunch of ants underneath the pillow of the top bunk which was peculiar to me. Aslo on the right hand side of the kitchen was the living room full of people. They were scattered all over the living room, which in my head reminds me of my dads living room. On the love seat was the tall black man and this short snow white red haired girl. They were trying to coax me over the the couch to join them in a party. (I assume it was sexual) then suddenly everyone in the room stood up and had these catatonic stares in their eyes, and all I could do was try to grab each of them by the throat to make them go away, like I was casting them out or something. Then the catatonic stares stopped as quickly as they began, and all the people disappeared. I don't really know any reason I would dream that, but I feel like I was trying to cast away demons..

This one here, just small, and I never answer because it scares me the most.. The phantom doorbell. The last time I had this dream, was the night of learning about my cousin passing. The doorbell rang hours before I found out. Oddly enough, this was also around the time things started happening at my grammas house.

I have been visited my whole life by supernaturals. Since I was a child. I even had an incubus visit me once. I don't know if I am having dreams sometimes, or if they are communicating, or trying to communicate to me. If they are demonic, I need them to stop.. And staying strong to my spirituality and faith is likely the only way they will..
ceruleanblue777
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: demon dreams

Postby Sheena » Mon Mar 05, 2018 7:52 pm

And you dream of demons, why? Bc you hate, or are disordered, or enjoy doing bad to others?
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Dreaming Life » Tue Mar 06, 2018 8:22 am

Do you mean you've been visited by 'supernaturals', or you've had dreams about being visited by them? I mean, do you see these demons and supernatural creatures when you're walking about during the day, when you're at work and doing regular stuff?
My own dream site: https://www.dreaming.life/
Dreaming Life
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Postby Sheena » Wed Mar 07, 2018 3:25 pm

Dreaming Life wrote:Do you mean you've been visited by 'supernaturals', or you've had dreams about being visited by them? I mean, do you see these demons and supernatural creatures when you're walking about during the day, when you're at work and doing regular stuff?
Right. And do they at least bring something nice when they visit, like a babka?
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Spanxyphaux » Tue Jan 15, 2019 3:28 am

I had this dream where this small 3 foot tall black ghostly looking grim reeler looking dude holding a lantern was floating in the air and seemed to stop me from continuing on in my dream. It was black hooded and no real face to see but I do recall it was like there was a long pointy bone kinda poking out slightly from the blackness of the hood..I was floating around in this house but although I was becoming semi lucid I still could not keep controlling where I was floating around to. I end up coming across this room and I am pulled into it where I see the little hooded dude and it was dark, I was put to a hault floating there next to him or whatever it was. I was staring at him and feeling confused and then started to not be able to breathe and he was holding his hand oout that looked kinda like a skeleton hand. I was starting to feel like I was going to suffocate completely and I was truly frightened for that moment, then I woke up. It didn't feel like it that should have been there and I have never had goofy nightmares with monsters or weird creatures before. Not that I don't have interesting imagination and dreams on their own, but I just don't have dreams like that because that's not what my mindset is like. I'm not truly afraid of made up monsters and such but whatever it was in my dream was strange and did not belong. I have one other dream that is an example like something didn't belong but this one was the first time.
Spanxyphaux
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby tcmama » Sat Feb 02, 2019 11:21 am

I have had these types of dreams my whole life...your not alone and they are not just dreams...if you are a believer as I am, or let me rephrase that...Im not a believer I know God is real and I love him with my whole heart mind and soul...if you are the same then know that these dreams mean something. I have seen the minions many times and yes they accompany a master. I have also spoken to God and Jesus many times in dreams as well so know that your open to this because of your faith. They can not hurt you unless you allow it. Do not seek them out but fight them at every turn. You will be fine...let me tell you of my last demond dream... I was in a room with alot of people standing around talking then I heard a loud warning sound and everyone crouched down as there was no place to hide in this large empty room. They all kept saying dont look at them and in came some demons they looked like 13 to 15 year old teenagers but were clearly not human..if you were afraid and looked at them they would drag you away. I was crouched down and afraid and could hear people screaming as they were being drug away. I had my eyes closed and was praying as I have done in many other dreams for God to come save me from them. I then had a very peaceful feeling come over me as these demons about 4 of them stood just feet from me and began taunting me to make me look at them...I refused to look but kept praying and then heard a voice say to me, you do not have to be afraid He is your Father and he is inside of you, he does not have to save you he is inside you and you will save yourself...stand up and do not be afraid...so I took courage at this voice and stood up ...this is the first time in all the dreams I have had like this that I began to know that I was untouchable if I would only believe in the God that is in me. I open my eyes and the demons were afraid of me and my realization that they had no real power over me. They were mad at this and began torturing the others in the room...I began telling everyone who would listen about this and to not be afraid some listend some did not but the demons were so angry at my ability to not be afraid of them that they left the room all together. Thats the dream, make of it what you will, but for me I know the truth and I know whats coming for us is going to have to be fought from with in. Just my feelings on it.
tcmama
Dream Child
Dream Child

Postby MrMr1992 » Wed Feb 06, 2019 6:55 pm

I feel you, mate. Such dreams are horrible; I've got my own experience with spirit invasion of my dreams.

That being said, I think you must determine first what attracts them to haunt your dreams. And further, whether there are any effects of their presence while awake. Is it where you live that has them attached to you, because they're attached to the place? Do they feed off you that way? Do you harbour unresolved conflicts and negative emotions that could've drawn them to you? Or is it someone in your surroundings who's negative and thus attracts them, and has lowered your defences? Also, is it possible that you may simply have treaded in the wrong realms while asleep, thus opening yourself up to these entities?

I guess one thing that surely won't hurt is smoking your place out with adequate herbs (incense for instance, or perhaps the right kind of tobacco), also known as smudging, which is present in virtually every culture in one way or another, to clear houses and places of demonic or paranormal possessions and manifestations. Alternatively/Additionally, answer those questions to yourself and see how you can set them right if they appear pertinent to your situation. To a certain extent, I also agree with tcmama's account, though I don't think it necessarily matters whether you pray to God or just assert your right to exist and take the strength from within, channelling your will and levelling it against the intruders. I've found that most useful for myself, cutting out people that operate as a platform for bad spirits, asserting my right to exist and feeling good about myself as well as certain, and smoking out the place. I wish you good luck :-)
MrMr1992
Dream Child
Dream Child

Return to Lucid Dreams