Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Huge vulture with a white stomach and white wings

Share your own lucid dream experiences. Discuss tips and techniques on how to induce lucid dreams and how to control/manipulate your own dreams.

Huge vulture with a white stomach and white wings

Postby Gamer M » Wed Dec 06, 2017 11:53 am

I was in some field. I knew I was dreaming. All of a sudden a Huge vulture with a white stomach and white wings flew overhead. It was about the size of a plane. I wanted it to land, but it didn't. I tried to fly in the air towards it, but couldn't fly high enough. I began climbing a tree then once I got as high as I could, I jumped out of that tree into the one beside it. I climbed up as high as I could in that tree as well. I now had a feeling of major deja-vu like I had this same dream before. I realized I was in my grandpa's yard now. I jumped out of the tree and tried to fly over to the roof of his house. I wondered where the bird went. I couldn't find it. Was upset, Then I woke-up.
Gamer M
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Return to Lucid Dreams