Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

I wish...

Need dating advice? Wanna talk about sex? Just broke up with your boyfriend? Complain about your ex? Jealousy ruining your relationship? Is he/she cheating? This is the forum to discuss and share your real life experiences.

Re: I wish...

Postby sweetshar » Sun Feb 19, 2012 4:53 pm

I wish my marriage soon to be what it stands for--- no man can put asunder..'till death.
I wish to marry man that i love and who will love me in return. :heartpump: :)
sweetshar
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby physco kid » Sun Feb 19, 2012 4:56 pm

sweetshar wrote:I wish my marriage soon to be what it stands for--- no man can put asunder..'till death.
I wish to marry man that i love and who will love me in return. :heartpump: :)

Judging that I never seen you here... Welcome! :noisemaker: and hope your wishes comes true!

I wish for less pain and more joy.
You're going through so much,But I know that I could be the one to hold you ~ Skillet-Yours to hold
Psychopathy, A carefree life. Insanity, An illusion that can't end ~Insanity English version
physco kid
Dreaming Day N Night
Dreaming Day N Night

Postby LadyVanHelsing » Sun Feb 19, 2012 4:59 pm

LadyVanHelsing wrote:I wish no one would judge. I wish I could travel the world and find the whole truth about the world in which I live, including the things that many people are better off not knowing. I wish I could remember my past lives and stop living in doubt about everything I am interested in or attracted to. I wish I could be comfortable in my own skin, and not have people laugh at me. I wish I could never die. But most of all, I wish I could be with my soul mate whom I've yet to find. I've been searching for eighteen years (not as much time as many others, I'm sure, but I'm starting to lose both patience and faith).

Looking back at the old post, I probably can add a few more. I wish people didn't try to tell me what to do. I wish I could live my life without feeling like I have to please others. And I wish guys would stop turning down my offers of a date; contrary to popular belief, I don't bite.
Veritas nunc non sub rosa...
LadyVanHelsing
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby sweetshar » Sun Feb 19, 2012 5:34 pm

Thank you for the warm welcome.. :P
sweetshar
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby physco kid » Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:19 pm

sweetshar wrote:Thank you for the warm welcome.. :P

np :)

I wish I wasn't so mentally scrambled
You're going through so much,But I know that I could be the one to hold you ~ Skillet-Yours to hold
Psychopathy, A carefree life. Insanity, An illusion that can't end ~Insanity English version
physco kid
Dreaming Day N Night
Dreaming Day N Night

Postby sweetshar » Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:03 pm

"ZINNIA'

"Zinnia, Tea Roses. Yellow Tulips. So please, White Violet."

"THOUGHTS OF FRIENDS"

"I'm missing you everyday. I'll always remember, there's sunshine in your smile. So please, let's take a chance at happiness."

---I'M WISHING AND HOPING FOR YOUR ARRIVAL BACK HOME, MY FRIEND."--- :hugs:
No one rises suddenly in this world not even the sun.
sweetshar
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby perfect_insanity » Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:28 pm

dreamweaver123 wrote:I wish I could get over him, but today I'm dizzy with love again, breathless imagining his embrace. I have good days and bad days...my head tells me to get over him and quit being codependent and my heart holds onto hope. I am bewitched, spellbound and in his power...his beautiful eyes and his pretty smile, how they enticed and tantalized me! How could I have been so stupid? Love is such a madness. He is with another, and he played me like a flute. What kind of a joke is my love life anymore!
I could never replace him and I'm caught up in a web of lies. He is pushing me to the brink of insanity and I must go on, without him. Alas, I shall survive and endure my heart broken in a thousand pieces! I have learned my lesson well, and been played ever so cruelly by a Casanova, who toys with my emotions and teases my senses. What kind of chaos is an unrequited love affair when you're left despairing!! Oh, that movie the Object of My Affection captures the macabre woe of the game, to leave a woman behind in search of a new challenge. I'm devastated and defeated by his conquest, and yet I respect him and shall'nt forget him. This is just karma coming back at me like a boomerang, for all my past wrongs. I have made my bed and now I have to lay in it.
Such a poignant bittersweet feeling I have in my heart as I pick myself up and go on lonely, with but a lighthouse in the dark to brighten my path. I shall rise up again, broken hearted and dismayed to love again...this is but an aching in heart that will heal. I have gone two steps forward and one step back...I will persevere and come out of this stronger and happier. With a tinge of sadness, I say goodbye and complete the circle of life, trudging on through the abyss to light and love and compassion and forgiveness. The seven virtues will grant me a way to feel good again. I shall live by the vow of goodness and faith. :lovestruck:

You said you were over him but you're back in love? This ain't love girl. That's obsession.
TOTAL BITCH! YOU'VE BEEN WARNED!!

http://www.davidmichaeldraiman.com

perfect_insanity
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby physco kid » Mon Feb 20, 2012 5:31 pm

I am still wishing for my Sanity. I think its hidden under the wraps of my brain! :lol:
physco kid
Dreaming Day N Night
Dreaming Day N Night

Postby Dayzd_chik » Tue Feb 21, 2012 6:25 am

i wish ppl werent so selfish in this world nd that my dad finally finds the right girl for him nd that i have finally found the right guy for me, that settling for a little less than perfect makes more sense some day...
i need a signature...lol :p
Dayzd_chik
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby physco kid » Fri Feb 24, 2012 5:25 pm

I wish other kids my age wouldn't shun me just because how I look or of my personality.
I wish I was liked for once by someone my age -_- Friend wise. I'm always kicked down like a idiot.... -_____-Miff....
physco kid
Dreaming Day N Night
Dreaming Day N Night

Postby sweetshar » Fri Feb 24, 2012 5:57 pm

LadyVanHelsing wrote:I wish no one would judge. I wish I could travel the world and find the whole truth about the world in which I live, including the things that many people are better off not knowing. I wish I could remember my past lives and stop living in doubt about everything I am interested in or attracted to. I wish I could be comfortable in my own skin, and not have people laugh at me. I wish I could never die. But most of all, I wish I could be with my soul mate whom I've yet to find. I've been searching for eighteen years (not as much time as many others, I'm sure, but I'm starting to lose both patience and faith).

Hi there.. Your wish is so interesting but i think starting to lose hope and faith is not worth it... Your still young and many opportunities may come soon as you proceed what you've started.. Maybe this is not the right time but as every chapter of our lives is still running then, there's no way of loosen up.. :yo:
sweetshar
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby physco kid » Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:27 pm

I wish for a hug
I wish to know who to trust and hurt a little less
I wish to maybe be looked at more as someone to lean on instead of a freakin monster
I wish for more faith in myself
I wish I knew what or who I am truly
I wish for a friend to stay with me and not leave me for the popular people
I wish I wouldn't make myself cry :(
physco kid
Dreaming Day N Night
Dreaming Day N Night

Postby perfect_insanity » Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:37 am

physco kid wrote:I wish for a hug
I wish to maybe be looked at more as someone to lean on instead of a freakin monster

why do people look as you as a monster? what do you mean by what or who you truly are?

perfect_insanity
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Melscara » Sat Feb 25, 2012 12:56 pm

I wish I was with the one I love. I wish I could walk up to him and just talk to him.
I wish I was so upset all the time.
I wish people could understand me.
I wish I was loved.
Melscara
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby physco kid » Sat Feb 25, 2012 5:16 pm

perfect_insanity wrote:

why do people look as you as a monster? what do you mean by what or who you truly are?

What I mean by truly who or what I am is I don't even know myself all that well. I used to think I did but I was wrong. I don't know why people do I am either guessing from personality wise or how I look. I have a very square jaw, brown/Honey hair, and teeth that are distorted a bit (and that I appear like a boy). Oh and that I always smell like smoke. (Parents smoke.) My personality; I am so called to be found creepy by other kids my age. So they treat me like I am a monster. -_-

I wish to do better meditating
physco kid
Dreaming Day N Night
Dreaming Day N Night

Postby sweetshar » Sun Feb 26, 2012 3:13 pm

physco kid wrote:
perfect_insanity wrote:

What I mean by truly who or what I am is I don't even know myself all that well. I used to think I did but I was wrong. I don't know why people do I am either guessing from personality wise or how I look. I have a very square jaw, brown/Honey hair, and teeth that are distorted a bit (and that I appear like a boy). Oh and that I always smell like smoke. (Parents smoke.) My personality; I am so called to be found creepy by other kids my age. So they treat me like I am a monster. -_-

Ohh!! Take off that crap man.. Just keep the thought instead that there's no other peron know u better but yourself.

If that's what they think, then let them be. Appearance is only a discount a person could get in a part of his real beauty, anyway!! ;)
I wish to do better meditating
sweetshar
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby physco kid » Sun Feb 26, 2012 4:39 pm

Now I am still wishing I hurt less XD Hurting but unsure standing up in a wobble :lol:

sweetshar wrote:Ohh!! Take off that crap man.. Just keep the thought instead that there's no other peron know u better but yourself.

If that's what they think, then let them be. Appearance is only a discount a person could get in a part of his real beauty, anyway!! ;)

I just don't know me really D : . :lol: true. beauty doesn't buy everything. its like a coupon XD
physco kid
Dreaming Day N Night
Dreaming Day N Night

Postby sweetshar » Sun Feb 26, 2012 8:45 pm

physco kid wrote:Now I am still wishing I hurt less XD Hurting but unsure standing up in a wobble :lol:

sweetshar wrote:Ohh!! Take off that crap man.. Just keep the thought instead that there's no other peron know u better but yourself.

I just don't know me really D : . :lol: true. beauty doesn't buy everything. its like a coupon XD

Then start knowing the real u this time.. Who knows, you will discover something which is an exotic thing that u can't find from others..
Hhaha.. Being different is beautiful, that's what I've thought,,!! :P
sweetshar
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby sweetshar » Sun Feb 26, 2012 8:47 pm

Melscara wrote:I wish I was with the one I love. I wish I could walk up to him and just talk to him.
I wish I was so upset all the time.
I wish people could understand me.
I wish I was loved.

Nothing to worry about it.. Just try to start choosing what u really want instead of letting destiny choose for u.. :)
sweetshar
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby sweetshar » Sun Feb 26, 2012 8:51 pm

Dayzd_chik wrote:i wish ppl werent so selfish in this world nd that my dad finally finds the right girl for him nd that i have finally found the right guy for me, that settling for a little less than perfect makes more sense some day...

A dream without an action is a wish.. So better keep going of doing such thing that u think is the right one to fulfill your wishes..
Dud Luck!! :P
sweetshar
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby JessicaBunny » Fri Jul 13, 2012 9:59 am

i wish..... *thinks on it* won't type it, because then it won't come true ;) but obviously is relationship based.
“The truest form of love is how you behave toward someone, not how you feel about them.”
JessicaBunny
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby irrevocably » Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:03 am

I wish i could reach my higher consciousness! :D
then imma be like ohhhh yeeah~ :cabbagepatch:
be careful, some women look for warmth.... but it is only because in there heart; they´re cold...
irrevocably
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby sweetshar » Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:55 pm

I wish all our wishes here come true. ;)
sweetshar
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby orionfoxgibson » Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:01 pm

Wishes for a well.?.
Heres a penny.
I'll keep mine for myself.
Best of luck for all the rest of you out there.
Peace.
"Who's More Foolish? The Fool? Or the one who follows him?"
orionfoxgibson
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby cesarzulueta » Wed Sep 19, 2012 4:49 am

it maybe the hardest thing to do but you must forget the person who forget about you. someday you will find a person who will not leave you. because true love is not like romeo and juliet who died together but its like grandma and grandapa who grow old together. :)
cesarzulueta
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Vulcanoid » Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:13 am

I wish the world would be void of any human except me and her :geek:

It's not like i care about others....
Be good. And if you're not, be good at being bad
Vulcanoid
MADness by design
MADness by design

Postby cjwrdl » Thu Sep 20, 2012 1:23 pm

I wish I wasn't so cold

I wish I had that one to love, protect, and commit to

I wish I had that one to share my adventures with

I wish all my exciting crazy activities still made me feel somewhat alive

I wish I never knew her

I wish I never forgot her

I wish I wasn't alone

I wish I wasn't reminded, with every "date" I have, that I want to be cold and alone
cjwrdl
Dream Child
Dream Child

Postby MissWong » Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:34 am

I wish to do things better this time around.
" I tried to cook something from scratch... and ended up summoning a demon"
MissWong
Ting-Ting
Ting-Ting

Postby Rebecca20 » Sun Sep 30, 2012 1:20 pm

dreamweaver123 wrote:I wish that I could be with the one I love. I wish I could kiss him, hug him and cuddle with him all night.

I wish I had been able to stay with him longer before I had to leave and I wish someday we'll meet again .
Rebecca20
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby perfect_insanity » Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:21 am

I wish I could be with the guy I loved myself. I wish that people would stop torturing animals. I wish I had enough money to get by for the rest of my life with no worries. I wish school was done with and I was on my way to my dream career.

(not sure why this is in dating section though)

perfect_insanity
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby orionfoxgibson » Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:30 am

Why is this here?
If I had a dime everytime i heard someone say "they wish thier partner could understand......." I could Repeat President Jacksons Perfomance and Balance the Budget for the second time in U.S. History.
How could this not be here?
Last edited by orionfoxgibson on Thu Oct 18, 2012 3:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
orionfoxgibson
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby uniquedreaming » Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:07 am

ammunition wrote:I wish I knew what he thinks about me...

I wish I knew where I stand with him.

I wish the same thing..I can't get over him.
uniquedreaming
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Vulcanoid » Thu Oct 18, 2012 1:42 pm

uniquedreaming wrote:
ammunition wrote:I wish I knew what he thinks about me...

I wish I knew where I stand with him.

I wish the same thing..I can't get over him.

Well, why don't you ask him?

On topic - I wish people to actually talk (face to face) about their sorrows, needs and struggles.
Be good. And if you're not, be good at being bad
Vulcanoid
MADness by design
MADness by design

Postby orionfoxgibson » Thu Oct 18, 2012 3:27 pm

Amen to that.( A-Friggin-Men To That).
Im sick of needing an E-mail account and a friend to decipher text messages just to hear "Hello how are you doing?"
orionfoxgibson
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby orionfoxgibson » Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:43 am

I wish..............Im not telling.

Heres a hint.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NNk7Z4JoyGI
orionfoxgibson
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby orionfoxgibson » Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:21 am

I really wish people would at least attempt to leave out thier own biased opinions.
Particulary When they attempt to incite "gender wars".
Nobody wants to read that crap.
Then they bail out.
And no one talks to eachother.
God Ill be verry happy when the damned election is over.
orionfoxgibson
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby orionfoxgibson » Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:10 pm

I Wish Indeed.
orionfoxgibson
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby orionfoxgibson » Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:36 am

I wish people would not even attempt to controle others.
It always ends in dissaster.
orionfoxgibson
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby sweetshar » Sat Dec 05, 2015 2:59 am

I wish i was her.. :(
sweetshar
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby cannydreams » Wed Dec 16, 2015 12:25 am

I wish I could go back two years and make a different choice.
" Better never to have met you in my dream than to wake and reach for hands that are not there."
cannydreams
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby MistressAngel » Mon Aug 01, 2016 2:25 pm

For an Oscar Meyer Weiner. :D :D

Kidding, I don't have any wishes really.
MistressAngel
Dream Child
Dream Child

Postby SlayerOfLight » Mon Aug 01, 2016 2:39 pm

I don't have a single wish, because wishes are a child's thing. I do however, have an ''earthly desire'' which is such a personal matter that I'd rather not spill it out.
A raven came to me, spoke to me in my dream
A long lost prophecy, a forgotten legacy
SlayerOfLight
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby pisces_dreamer » Fri Aug 05, 2016 7:11 pm

SlayerOfLight wrote:I don't have a single wish, because wishes are a child's thing. I do however, have an ''earthly desire'' which is such a personal matter that I'd rather not spill it out.

Why would you post in this thread if you dont have a single wish then.
pisces_dreamer
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby SlayerOfLight » Sat Aug 06, 2016 3:02 am

You missed the whole point. I do have a ''wish'' if you may call it that, but I prefer calling it an earthly desire instead.
SlayerOfLight
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Caesar » Sat Aug 06, 2016 4:24 am

SlayerOfLight wrote:You missed the whole point. I do have a ''wish'' if you may call it that, but I prefer calling it an earthly desire instead.

Don't even bother arguing with the guy. Trust me on that.
People are like delicate puzzles. Unraveling them is most enjoyable.
Caesar
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby SlayerOfLight » Sat Aug 06, 2016 4:37 pm

Caesar wrote:
SlayerOfLight wrote:You missed the whole point. I do have a ''wish'' if you may call it that, but I prefer calling it an earthly desire instead.

Don't even bother arguing with the guy. Trust me on that.

Tell me all about it

Edit: Nevermind, I think I already know.
SlayerOfLight
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Clementine » Wed Oct 26, 2016 5:27 am

I wish someone could help my friend know the truth.
Clementine
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby sweetshar » Thu Nov 10, 2016 5:42 am

I wish to have a much better kind of living soon. :|
sweetshar
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Previous

Return to Dating And Love Relationships Advice