Page 1 of 18

3 qualities girls want in a guy

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:23 am
by Beejebus
So yeah, list them ladies.

What are your top three?

Re: 3 qualities girls want in a guy

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:57 am
by TheOneJJ
Common sense
Romantic
Loyal

Re: 3 qualities girls want in a guy

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:15 am
by CURIOUS4U
1. Self-confidence :king:
2. Attentive :heart:
3. Humorous :loony: :excited:

Re: 3 qualities girls want in a guy

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 1:48 pm
by Xwikki
Accepting
Affectionate
Induvidual.

:D :D :D

Re: 3 qualities girls want in a guy

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:54 pm
by *~*Isis*~*
Responsible, faithful, honest.

Re: 3 qualities girls want in a guy

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:02 pm
by rustic_vampire
faithful, trusting, loving

Re: 3 qualities girls want in a guy

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 4:34 pm
by Bubbydoll
1. Trustworthy
2. Compassionate/Understanding
3. Funny ( humor is a definite must for me)

Re: 3 qualities girls want in a guy

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:40 pm
by xdvlslilanglx
1) LOve :heartpump:
2) Fun, outgoing, like he could be kinky at times ;) but then serious at other, idk 1 word that can sum that up
3) HOnesty :D

Re: 3 qualities girls want in a guy

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:47 am
by Beejebus
Looks like faithful, honest[trusting] and humor get a lot. Not one wants an intelligent guy?

Re: 3 qualities girls want in a guy

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:35 pm
by xdvlslilanglx
intelligence is a gud thing too
liek i dnt want him to be a dumbass but i dnt want him to be a know it all either :)

Re: 3 qualities girls want in a guy

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:14 am
by Bubbydoll
Beejebus wrote:Looks like faithful, honest[trusting] and humor get a lot. Not one wants an intelligent guy?


Most guys I date are intelligent, I find the other qualities harder to find. But that is only my view and experiences.

Re: 3 qualities girls want in a guy

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 3:14 pm
by Tal
intelligent
confident
independent.

Just adding another 3 to the others that have already been posted.

Re: 3 qualities girls want in a guy

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:14 am
by Beejebus
Confident but not cocky, tal? Independent is a good choice shows you want to remain individuals.

Re: 3 qualities girls want in a guy

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 4:27 pm
by Tal
Confidence is sexy. I like people who are sure of themselves. I've had a lifetime of scaredy, miserable folks who quite simply drain all the energy out of me after half an hour.
Independence is important because living in one another's pockets just makes for a dull relationship. "What did you do today?" "You know what I did. You where there." Clingy is a big no-no. My ex husband used to text or call me at least 5 times whenever I went to the supermarket. On the rare occasion I ever got to go anywhere without him, I'd have to turn my phone off because he'd harrass me. One night I went out with my bff for dinner and he sent me 33 texts, not to mention the missed calls.
This is probably why he's my ex. Financial independence is vital because being relying on others for your income sucks and feels like being a kid again.
Intelligent is important because people only look good until you get to know them and the rootin' like rabbits wears off as well. If you don't have anything to talk and laugh about, it's a dead end deal and boredom kicks in.

Re: 3 qualities girls want in a guy

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 4:38 pm
by Xwikki
I had a friend like that once, I went out to dinner with the mother and she continuously called me 17 times, and when I turned my phone off I had about 30 odd more missed calls. :shock:

Re: 3 qualities girls want in a guy

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:11 am
by Beejebus
Tal wrote:Confidence is sexy. I like people who are sure of themselves. I've had a lifetime of scaredy, miserable folks who quite simply drain all the energy out of me after half an hour.
Independence is important because living in one another's pockets just makes for a dull relationship. "What did you do today?" "You know what I did. You where there." Clingy is a big no-no. My ex husband used to text or call me at least 5 times whenever I went to the supermarket. On the rare occasion I ever got to go anywhere without him, I'd have to turn my phone off because he'd harrass me. One night I went out with my bff for dinner and he sent me 33 texts, not to mention the missed calls.
This is probably why he's my ex. Financial independence is vital because being relying on others for your income sucks and feels like being a kid again.
Intelligent is important because people only look good until you get to know them and the rootin' like rabbits wears off as well. If you don't have anything to talk and laugh about, it's a dead end deal and boredom kicks in.


Great post.

I had an ex girlfriend that was very similar, insecure and jealous. She smothered me with all the calls, text messages, and drop overs. If she had of been able to relax and trust me we wouldn't have broken up. Fact is she pushed me away.

Re: 3 qualities girls want in a guy

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:59 pm
by Tal
There's nothing worse than someone tagging your every move. I never understood why they can't see their own insecurities just drive you away. But then they've got a justification for their behaviour. "I don't trust you because my last 15 partners dumped me". They leave out the 'why' part though lol.

Re: 3 qualities girls want in a guy

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:08 pm
by greenhavoc
Not one woman in here was completely honest.
I didn't hear looks....i'll stop you right there Mrs.Whoever you are that's fixing to say:Looks aren't....(BULLSHIT!)
:yawn: Please,i tell you what..why don't you just go put some more makeup on.

Re: 3 qualities girls want in a guy

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 3:16 pm
by Bubbydoll
Looks don't matter that much, greenhavoc. I'd never soley date a guy for his looks, I don't think I am that shallow. I need to feel an attraction, sure, but drop dead good looks are not high on my list, never was.

Re: 3 qualities girls want in a guy

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 3:17 am
by Cassie
1) Crazy, but not in a stalker or rapist or pedo kind of way
2) Interesting, i would want someone that i could talk to, someone that i have things in common with
3) Right for me at the time

Re: 3 qualities girls want in a guy

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 10:19 am
by Beejebus
Cassie wrote:1) Crazy, but not in a stalker or rapist or pedo kind of way

Because you exhibit that quality too, Cassie?

Re: 3 qualities girls want in a guy

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 2:51 pm
by Xwikki
Had you noticed Webmaster changed the Status below our names>?

Re: 3 qualities girls want in a guy

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:41 pm
by ThisIsNotYourReality
lol
1)Looks
2)Music Taste
3)Sincerity

Re: 3 qualities girls want in a guy

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:29 pm
by Beejebus
Xwikki wrote:Had you noticed Webmaster changed the Status below our names>?


I noticed. See the poster with the troll one? :o

Re: 3 qualities girls want in a guy

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:30 pm
by Beejebus
ThisIsNotYourReality wrote:lol
1)Looks
2)Music Taste
3)Sincerity


What makes looks #1 for you? Are you cool if he's the biggest dumbass you ever met?

Re: 3 qualities girls want in a guy

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:31 pm
by Xwikki
Troll>? :?

Re: 3 qualities girls want in a guy

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:41 pm
by Beejebus
They posted in my Forum jealousy thread. Troll means:
an internet user who sends inflammatory or provocative messages designed to elicit negative responses or start a flame-war. (As a fisherman trolls for an unsuspecting fish.) : Don't answer those silly messages. Some troll is just looking for an argument.

Re: 3 qualities girls want in a guy

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 6:57 pm
by pchips
Beejebus wrote:They posted in my Forum jealousy thread. Troll means:
:D

Are you one of greenhavoc's usernames? :shock:

how many people think he is greehavoc and that he should be ran out of town?

Re: 3 qualities girls want in a guy

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 7:04 pm
by Xwikki
Beelzebub isn't Greeney. I think. :lol: Doesn't sound like him, Greeney has a distinct; writing style. :lol: :lol: :lol: And also probably wouldn't squabble with himself. :?

Re: 3 qualities girls want in a guy

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 7:05 pm
by pchips
Xwikki wrote:Beelzebub isn't Greeney. I think. :lol: Doesn't sound like him, Greeney has a distinct; writing style. :lol: :lol: :lol: And also probably wouldn't squabble with himself. :?

:lol: :lol: :lol: who knows? (don't forget, I am the forum troll) :D

Re: 3 qualities girls want in a guy

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 7:11 pm
by Xwikki
Wait, I think he posted a picture in People Pics, or was that Tazzicus>? XD I forget. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Re: 3 qualities girls want in a guy

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:30 am
by Idontcare6661
Confident but not so arrogant he carries a mirror in his pocket, Independent, and Spontaneous

Intelligence isn't something I want, it's something that has to be there. I don't want to have to force conversation, it should flow easily, he should be smart enough to contribute to one.

:D

Re: 3 qualities girls want in a guy

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:09 pm
by MysticMatriarch
Must haves are:

Intelligence because who wants to talk to someone when all the information is just going over their head
Honesty because Even white lies are meaningless
A logical mind because he needs to know the value things.

Re: 3 qualities girls want in a guy

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 8:38 pm
by Beejebus
pchips wrote:
Beejebus wrote:They posted in my Forum jealousy thread. Troll means:
:D

Are you one of greenhavoc's usernames? :shock:

how many people think he is greehavoc and that he should be ran out of town?


No. And to be honest the suggestion of it is insulting to me. :fighting:

Yeah, Xwikki, I posted a photo in the people's picture section when I joined.

Re: 3 qualities girls want in a guy

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:06 pm
by a_chick_who_dreams
respect, honesty, and light hearted-ness :D No girl wants to date a uptight jerk!

Re: 3 qualities girls want in a guy

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 3:25 am
by Beejebus
MysticMatriarch wrote:Must haves are:

Intelligence because who wants to talk to someone when all the information is just going over their head
Honesty because Even white lies are meaningless
A logical mind because he needs to know the value things.


As intelligent as you or moreso?

Re: 3 qualities girls want in a guy

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 3:26 am
by Beejebus
a_chick_who_dreams wrote:respect, honesty, and light hearted-ness :D No girl wants to date a uptight jerk!


Would you date an ex con?

Re: 3 qualities girls want in a guy

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:30 am
by green oe
pchips wrote:how many people think he is greehavoc and that he should be ran out of town?


I have two user names
green oe and greenhavoc
I have absolutly nothing to hide.
pchips,i'm surprised at you...i thought we had a healthy tit-for-tat going on..
i can't stand BJ by the way(nothing personal beejebus)there's just some people i don't like.

Re: 3 qualities girls want in a guy

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:44 am
by green oe
Beejebus wrote:They posted in my Forum jealousy thread. Troll means:
an internet user who sends inflammatory or provocative messages designed to elicit negative responses or start a flame-war. (As a fisherman trolls for an unsuspecting fish.) : Don't answer those silly messages. Some troll is just looking for an argument.


Some trolls have extremely intelligent ogres watching their every move.The ogres are so good at what they do they can find out where this troll lives(anywhere on the planet)..sometimes they even like to post this poor trolls medical records,SSN,IPAD,billing address and most resent DMV photograph all over 4chan :chatter: ..I sure hope i never find myself underneath the tangy ballsac of a very pissed off ogre(i hear they have a terrible sense of humor as well)

Re: 3 qualities girls want in a guy

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:12 am
by pchips
green oe wrote:
pchips wrote:how many people think he is greehavoc and that he should be ran out of town?


I have two user names
green oe and greenhavoc
I have absolutly nothing to hide.
pchips,i'm surprised at you...i thought we had a healthy tit-for-tat going on..
i can't stand BJ by the way(nothing personal beejebus)there's just some people i don't like.


Trolls like to goof around..j/p wit ya dude

Re: 3 qualities girls want in a guy

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:18 am
by Xwikki
green oe wrote:
Beejebus wrote:They posted in my Forum jealousy thread. Troll means:
an internet user who sends inflammatory or provocative messages designed to elicit negative responses or start a flame-war. (As a fisherman trolls for an unsuspecting fish.) : Don't answer those silly messages. Some troll is just looking for an argument.


Some trolls have extremely intelligent ogres watching their every move.The ogres are so good at what they do they can find out where this troll lives(anywhere on the planet)..sometimes they even like to post this poor trolls medical records,SSN,IPAD,billing address and most resent DMV photograph all over 4chan :chatter: ..I sure hope i never find myself underneath the tangy ballsac of a very pissed off ogre(i hear they have a terrible sense of humor as well)



:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Re: 3 qualities girls want in a guy

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:06 pm
by YoshiMike13
Bubbydoll wrote:1. Trustworthy
2. Compassionate/Understanding
3. Funny ( humor is a definite must for me)

bubbydoll i saw a pic of you and u are drop dead gorgeous!

Re: 3 qualities girls want in a guy

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 2:51 pm
by **TaylorLautnerLover**
Okay so,
1.) Intellegent
2.) Honest
3.) Dorky, So like me. Lol.

By the way looks is on my list but it is like #8 or 9. Looks are NOT everything. What you look for in a guy should not revolve around how "hot" he is. Guys shouldn't look for that either by the way. Because maybe someone who isn't so great looking could have a great personality(#4) and someone who isn't "hot" could also love you very much.

Love is def key in a relationship if it's going to work out for you. Love is not one on my list because you should end up(in the end) with someone who loves you and you love them.

Thats just my :2cents: !!!!
~~**TaylorLautnerLover**

Re: 3 qualities girls want in a guy

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 2:53 pm
by Xwikki
Says one of whom has their name as '**TaylorLautnerLover**' :lol:

Re: 3 qualities girls want in a guy

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 2:58 pm
by arc794
Xwikki wrote:Says one of whom has their name as '**TaylorLautnerLover**' :lol:

LOL. Pwned. :lol:

Re: 3 qualities girls want in a guy

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 3:59 pm
by **TaylorLautnerLover**
Hey, I never said that taylor lautner is any of those things. I just love his acting although he is extremely good looking. LOL. :)
~~**TaylorLautnerLover**

Re: 3 qualities girls want in a guy

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:06 pm
by Xwikki
That's what I implied. :lol: :lol: :lol:

**TaylorLautnerLover** wrote:By the way looks is on my list but it is like #8 or 9. Looks are NOT everything. What you look for in a guy should not revolve around how "hot" he is.


**TaylorLautnerLover** wrote:although he is extremely good looking. LOL. :)

Re: 3 qualities girls want in a guy

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:53 pm
by arc794
**TaylorLautnerLover** wrote:Hey, I never said that taylor lautner is any of those things. I just love his acting although he is extremely good looking. LOL. :)
~~**TaylorLautnerLover**

So you love Taylor... but not because he's anything on your list... because he's good looking, which isn't important to you.
Makes sense :lol:

Re: 3 qualities girls want in a guy

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 4:59 am
by Bubbydoll
I asked a gf this question and she said, "abs abs abs!"

Re: 3 qualities girls want in a guy

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 6:55 am
by MysticMatriarch
Beejebus wrote:
MysticMatriarch wrote:Must haves are:

Intelligence because who wants to talk to someone when all the information is just going over their head
Honesty because Even white lies are meaningless
A logical mind because he needs to know the value things.


As intelligent as you or moreso?


More so preferably. I do not have all the answers. For where I feel I want to be in life I need the information and skills that I lack to be in him.

Looks are on the list somewhere but... I can't stand the drama of it. If my husband looked like Antonio Banderas there is no telling how much worse the women would be. They already need to be caged.