Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Hi Guys!!! Im Back!

Need dating advice? Wanna talk about sex? Just broke up with your boyfriend? Complain about your ex? Jealousy ruining your relationship? Is he/she cheating? This is the forum to discuss and share your real life experiences.

Hi Guys!!! Im Back!

Postby Sinisill » Sat Nov 24, 2018 2:08 pm

Greetings all! haha it's been years but i see that i still see familiar names, dang it's been years yall still here :lol: Ok anywayssss i used to go by CeciliaMystic.... don't know if you remember i wasn't as popular just a reminder for whoever do. BUT first thing first i AM STUCK with this guy on trying to figure him out, i really really like him and im pretty stubborn when it comes to what i like but he is someone i see myself for with for a very long time! But oh, lemme tell you it feels like it's been years since iv'e been with him when its only been a few months! :roll: Not that it's totally a bad thing, it's just....im good at reading people and can tell if any guy screams bullshit, so i never really asked for advice while i was here back then. So i guess ill start from the beginning, we first met at a restaurant where i worked and he was a customer, i was a cashier. Our very short conversation was natural and he made me chuckle a little bit cause he's hella funny(we were obviously and instantly attracted to each other), so i took his order, he left, but then came back and it was a fucking busy day so he actually stood in the this forever line that was to the door, just to give me his number! :lol: (i thought funny). He was handsome and tall so i was happy he did :heartpump: :heartpump: . SO i think a few days passed i texted him, we've exchanged a few words but he got silent, so i was like whatever and then i kinda just forgot about him as time went by because i didn't really know him well to care as much i guess...but anyway i think a year or so goes by and we met again, but it was an online dating app and we matched! So we started a conversation, then he asked to meet up, and i typically don't meet up with ANYONE after getting to know them, so i declined. I didn't recognize him at first but he pointed it out we had already met in person! And so i was like, "Oh yeah! haha that's funny"!. And so i reconsidered to meet up with him since i kinda already met him and thought he was funny,attractive and super sweet, as well as my type. I met up at his house, and he was watching Edward Scissorhands because he assumed i was goth-ish and liked dark movies :lol: lol still funny,even today... but it actually did(and it is very hard to impress me, i must say). :cheers: So we drank glasses of wine, had great conversations, he made me laugh... i was pretty buzzed, he was feeling really good, he took me to his room in hand and cmon folksss :lol: you know the rest, dont make me say it and YES i was expecting it :whistling: :D (BUT only if we had chemistry and we really did) so yeah... lemme just say he is an scorpio and it was a beautiful and hot night! :heartpump: lol So we kept on seeing eachother he lived like 30 minutes from me which wasn't bad, i got a 2nd job in his area so whenever i worked night shifts i would just spend the night with him after work. As time passed by and the more i saw him i noticed little things in his moods sometimes and he did mentioned he do take pills for his ADHD which is totally fine, it didn't changed anything. But we did get into little arguments but it was stupid about little things. After a short while or like few weeks i broke things off because i assumed he only wanted me for sex when i always told him how much i really him and he just shrugged it off. I understand getting into a real relationship is scary, i felt he pushed me away sometimes, im 24 he was 33 now 34 , so i kinda get it, but it doesn't like feel good! lol So i broke things off because i assumed he only wanted me for sex and i wanted more because that's how i was feeling, whenever i came over to him he tried to rip my clothes after only 5 minutes :roll: and we never really had time to enjoy each other because afterwards we go to sleep and i leave to go. After that i told him through text on a weekday when i felt like he was ignoring me(but he also always spent hours studying on weekdays for some big test). I remember my phone was off because i couldn't pay my bill right away, i forgot to tell him before hand and he freaked out thinking i blocked him and told his friend "what should i do". But when i finally broke things off through text, he put in no effort to keep me only a few words to convince me not to. And so we didn't communicate afterwards. I assumed i was right all along and this proved he didn't care! after a month or so of not talking and this hurted! But then surprise, surprise he contacted me again on the same night i had a kinda sorta date with some musician guy in a band who kept bugging me to meet up :roll: but I was happy again when he texted. He invited me to dinner and a movie to see me the same night but told him i had plans already. He said OK. Im assuming he knew i was going out on a date because he then blew up my phone, drunk from vodka while i was in the car with this sweet cool guy :roll: lol I eventually told him about it in person when i finally met with him again, i was so nervous but he took it well. But afterwards he still jealous about it and teases me saying stuff like "oh sorry, im not in a band" :neer: -_- I just feel like his little outbursts will ruin us, because he says things he i know he doesn't mean sometimes regarding our last recent conversation on the phone. He got really upset because i didn't feel like sending a pic and started bashing me about my instagram posts(so i am a free spirit so i post my lingerie and whatever i feel like and i told him this beforehand 'if you can't handle it, we cant go on!) and says how much i post there but cant send a pic and why he really thought i broke things off, how im not verbally sexual enough... and just saying how he really felt about what happened in the past, which is not even true! As well as his hints of wanting to break up with me but then says he doesn't want to...? And this is all from me saying 'NO' to his request of a pic while on the phone. It was just so bizarre, and i felt like i had to defend my actions that was just...unnecessary i guess it makes him uncomfortable even though he's always been down to earth but he just he won't admit that it does makes him uneasy, maybe idk his man pride or something...he can act very dominant sometimes, but he of course denies it and im very stubborn soo...Im still a little confused and hurt about that last phone conversation, i didn't go into depth of what was said but he did apologize and said he just had a bad day, but ive never heard him raise his voice like that. I don't want us to break up over something so stupid, and makes my not wanting to deal with him but then again i still really like(close to loving him) if he just act right! :computer: No one is perfect .It may have just been his ADHD im not too familiar with it(if you are please share experiences about people who do have it or if you have it). I wrote a little poem about him and i don't write about anyone, ive never felt like this in a veryyyy long time, he makes me smile even when he's not with me sometimes. i just don't want our story together to end or just afraid he'll break up with me if i don't change some 'things' about me but i can't change who i am. :heartpump:

Thank you for reading! :geek:
Sinisill
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Hi Guys!!! Im Back!

Postby Amalthea » Sat Dec 08, 2018 11:35 am

Sinisill wrote:Greetings all! haha it's been years but i see that i still see familiar names, dang it's been years yall still here :lol: Ok anywayssss i used to go by CeciliaMystic.... don't know if you remember i wasn't as popular just a reminder for whoever do. BUT first thing first i AM STUCK with this guy on trying to figure him out, i really really like him and im pretty stubborn when it comes to what i like but he is someone i see myself for with for a very long time! But oh, lemme tell you it feels like it's been years since iv'e been with him when its only been a few months! :roll: Not that it's totally a bad thing, it's just....im good at reading people and can tell if any guy screams bullshit, so i never really asked for advice while i was here back then. So i guess ill start from the beginning, we first met at a restaurant where i worked and he was a customer, i was a cashier. Our very short conversation was natural and he made me chuckle a little bit cause he's hella funny(we were obviously and instantly attracted to each other), so i took his order, he left, but then came back and it was a fucking busy day so he actually stood in the this forever line that was to the door, just to give me his number! :lol: (i thought funny). He was handsome and tall so i was happy he did :heartpump: :heartpump: . SO i think a few days passed i texted him, we've exchanged a few words but he got silent, so i was like whatever and then i kinda just forgot about him as time went by because i didn't really know him well to care as much i guess...but anyway i think a year or so goes by and we met again, but it was an online dating app and we matched! So we started a conversation, then he asked to meet up, and i typically don't meet up with ANYONE after getting to know them, so i declined. I didn't recognize him at first but he pointed it out we had already met in person! And so i was like, "Oh yeah! haha that's funny"!. And so i reconsidered to meet up with him since i kinda already met him and thought he was funny,attractive and super sweet, as well as my type. I met up at his house, and he was watching Edward Scissorhands because he assumed i was goth-ish and liked dark movies :lol: lol still funny,even today... but it actually did(and it is very hard to impress me, i must say). :cheers: So we drank glasses of wine, had great conversations, he made me laugh... i was pretty buzzed, he was feeling really good, he took me to his room in hand and cmon folksss :lol: you know the rest, dont make me say it and YES i was expecting it :whistling: :D (BUT only if we had chemistry and we really did) so yeah... lemme just say he is an scorpio and it was a beautiful and hot night! :heartpump: lol So we kept on seeing eachother he lived like 30 minutes from me which wasn't bad, i got a 2nd job in his area so whenever i worked night shifts i would just spend the night with him after work. As time passed by and the more i saw him i noticed little things in his moods sometimes and he did mentioned he do take pills for his ADHD which is totally fine, it didn't changed anything. But we did get into little arguments but it was stupid about little things. After a short while or like few weeks i broke things off because i assumed he only wanted me for sex when i always told him how much i really him and he just shrugged it off. I understand getting into a real relationship is scary, i felt he pushed me away sometimes, im 24 he was 33 now 34 , so i kinda get it, but it doesn't like feel good! lol So i broke things off because i assumed he only wanted me for sex and i wanted more because that's how i was feeling, whenever i came over to him he tried to rip my clothes after only 5 minutes :roll: and we never really had time to enjoy each other because afterwards we go to sleep and i leave to go. After that i told him through text on a weekday when i felt like he was ignoring me(but he also always spent hours studying on weekdays for some big test). I remember my phone was off because i couldn't pay my bill right away, i forgot to tell him before hand and he freaked out thinking i blocked him and told his friend "what should i do". But when i finally broke things off through text, he put in no effort to keep me only a few words to convince me not to. And so we didn't communicate afterwards. I assumed i was right all along and this proved he didn't care! after a month or so of not talking and this hurted! But then surprise, surprise he contacted me again on the same night i had a kinda sorta date with some musician guy in a band who kept bugging me to meet up :roll: but I was happy again when he texted. He invited me to dinner and a movie to see me the same night but told him i had plans already. He said OK. Im assuming he knew i was going out on a date because he then blew up my phone, drunk from vodka while i was in the car with this sweet cool guy :roll: lol I eventually told him about it in person when i finally met with him again, i was so nervous but he took it well. But afterwards he still jealous about it and teases me saying stuff like "oh sorry, im not in a band" :neer: -_- I just feel like his little outbursts will ruin us, because he says things he i know he doesn't mean sometimes regarding our last recent conversation on the phone. He got really upset because i didn't feel like sending a pic and started bashing me about my instagram posts(so i am a free spirit so i post my lingerie and whatever i feel like and i told him this beforehand 'if you can't handle it, we cant go on!) and says how much i post there but cant send a pic and why he really thought i broke things off, how im not verbally sexual enough... and just saying how he really felt about what happened in the past, which is not even true! As well as his hints of wanting to break up with me but then says he doesn't want to...? And this is all from me saying 'NO' to his request of a pic while on the phone. It was just so bizarre, and i felt like i had to defend my actions that was just...unnecessary i guess it makes him uncomfortable even though he's always been down to earth but he just he won't admit that it does makes him uneasy, maybe idk his man pride or something...he can act very dominant sometimes, but he of course denies it and im very stubborn soo...Im still a little confused and hurt about that last phone conversation, i didn't go into depth of what was said but he did apologize and said he just had a bad day, but ive never heard him raise his voice like that. I don't want us to break up over something so stupid, and makes my not wanting to deal with him but then again i still really like(close to loving him) if he just act right! :computer: No one is perfect .It may have just been his ADHD im not too familiar with it(if you are please share experiences about people who do have it or if you have it). I wrote a little poem about him and i don't write about anyone, ive never felt like this in a veryyyy long time, he makes me smile even when he's not with me sometimes. i just don't want our story together to end or just afraid he'll break up with me if i don't change some 'things' about me but i can't change who i am. :heartpump:

Thank you for reading! :geek:

If you liked him and found him attractive, why did you wait a year to go by to call him after you had his phone number? Do you prefer guys to chase you? and he wasn't chasing? What a weird coincidence you both were matched online after so long of a time, fated? So you met and got intimate.

It's normal to find things that irk you after dating a while, that warm fuzzy has to wear off eventually. Do you think the 10 year age difference played a part?

Why did you think he only wanted you for sex? Was it that he got intimate right away and didn't wine and dine you, wasn't romantic?

I think he didn't put in the effort because you broke up by text. Not phone call or in person. You broke up, not his business if you date others or not. Being drunk and repeat calls/texts to you while on your date was wrong of him. He sounds insecure. Red flag.

Make your Instagram private, and remove him if he is on it, that will solve that argument. So, he has anger issues too? and possessive?

He should try to love you unconditionally and if he can't he isn't the one for you. He overreacts and acts like you are a cheat, imo. He needs to work on himself at 34 he should not be acting these ways.
Amalthea
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Return to Dating And Love Relationships Advice