Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

I'm starting to crush on my friend bf, how do i stop

Need dating advice? Wanna talk about sex? Just broke up with your boyfriend? Complain about your ex? Jealousy ruining your relationship? Is he/she cheating? This is the forum to discuss and share your real life experiences.

I'm starting to crush on my friend bf, how do i stop

Postby DogsAreCool » Tue Aug 08, 2017 7:21 pm

My friends had this boy friend since last year and they moved in together so now when i hang out with her i'm also hanging out with him.
We have a lot in common, we're both musicians, we like videos and the same tv shows so naturally we've formed a friendship through my friend. They've both pointed out on a few occasions that I have a lot more in common with her boyfriend than she does. Sometimes he'll even pull me aside from his girl friend to show me some new music he's working on or something and I end up hanging out with hi instead of her.
By now means does she get jealous though, she'll tell me to go to her hours and hang out with her boyfriend until she gets home from work. As well, I never see them leaving each other any time soon, they've both told me on separate occasions how they would eventually like to get married, etc. So, that leads me to my problem.
Due to the fact that I have a lot in common with this boy and we get a long well (and he's rather attractive, I will admit) I feel myself catching feelings and that CANNOT HAPPEN. So how do I stop this? I'm kind of embarrassed to admit it because it makes me feel like a bad friend so, how do I stop falling or him before I'm in too deep and it'll be painful to pull myself out?
DogsAreCool
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: I'm starting to crush on my friend bf, how do i stop

Postby Sheena » Wed Aug 09, 2017 12:37 pm

How to stop? It's painful when he pulls out?
Simple: Show him your tits. Then you will stop.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to Dating And Love Relationships Advice