Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Would you call this flirting?

Need dating advice? Wanna talk about sex? Just broke up with your boyfriend? Complain about your ex? Jealousy ruining your relationship? Is he/she cheating? This is the forum to discuss and share your real life experiences.

Would you call this flirting?

Postby koolchick » Fri Jul 07, 2017 8:18 am

Not used to dating other then offline which has never worked. Recently started going to a group to get to know more people who live local. It's for people who have had head injuries. Only been going just over a month. Thing is I am attracted to the bloke who set the charity up. He's done Facebook pages of his recovery from head injury to help others going through similar. I have found him attractive and so easy to talk to and get on with. I am hiding how I feel about him at moment to avoid feeling awkward attending. I'm making sure I'm friendly to everyone.

I am not even 100% sure if he's single. I'm like telling myself I will just have to settle being friendly with him and going on outings and whatever they plan for the group. He is always getting photos of people who go to the group as memories of stuff we do like on a allotment watering plants etc. Other week he was dancing to some music and I was going to film it on my phone, but second he saw me with my phone he stopped so I've joked with him that I will get him sometime and show everyone. He finds this funny and said it will be funnier if I get him unexpectedly. Today we had a photo shoot so he was changing tops and joked to me that I should have got that on video and also mentioned he's once done a semi naked calendar. I'm now curious to see it. I'm not one to get in relationship and get into sexual stuff straight away and any sort of dirty chat puts me off but I'm like wanting to encourage the calendar thing and short off thing to see if it leads to anything what's everyone think. He isn't likely to use me or anything sexual. I'm thinking just go along with it see where it goes.
koolchick
Dream Child
Dream Child

Re: Would you call this flirting?

Postby Xwikki » Sat Jul 08, 2017 2:59 pm

Uhhhh well it kinda sounds like you answered your own question.

But seriously, chill. He's attractive, you'll meet lots more attractive people if it doesn't work out (trust me). Work out if you have any base similar interests, or else 'just attractive' will get boring real quick for both of you when you can't talk about anything. You seem to admire him and the stuff he does, but again, see if there's any similar interests. Make sure you have the potential to do stuff together if anything comes of it.

Your goal is to get into his personal life first, away from the group setting. Wait it out, continue to talk to him and single him out/give him your primary attention in the group. See if he responds. If he does then continue, get his number, idk, facebook msg him or something, if he responds, carry on and see where it goes.

Also yeah see if he's married or whatever first cause that's pretty important stuff do not ruin marriages I repeat do not ruin marriages (even if they are inevitably going to divorce... just leave it alone).
Xwikki
Dream Moods Queen 2011 - Going Dark
Dream Moods Queen 2011 - Going Dark

Postby aussie_musician » Sun Jul 09, 2017 6:47 pm

not that I care what you do ..

but you have two choices ..

keep going ... or get away from it ...
WWJD.
Nehemiah 8:10 The Joy Of The Lord.
Ecclesiastes 3: 1-11 The Seasons Of Life.
"I am the way, the truth, and the life" - Jesus.
aussie_musician
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Location: Newcastle, New South Wales, The East Coast Of Australia, Southern Hemisphere ..

Postby Sheena » Sun Oct 08, 2017 4:25 pm

No, flirting is for fun. Nothing by oo suggests desire or experience of fun.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby koolchick » Sat Oct 14, 2017 12:37 pm

Well update he isn't single. Glad I know so not get my hopes up. Have been making friends at the group and put this to back of my mind. But just recently I have seen little signs he may like me. I know it will probably not mean anything and he's always busy doing something to help the charity. Last week we all had a night out so all got dressed up. As I went in the man said I looked gorgeous. Didn't think anything of it until this week I asked him when I could video him dancing again.

He eventually agreed to let me video him dancing and let me again on the night out as he had agreed before it.

Having agreed I'd stop once I got video I asked him when I could get him again as a sort of joke to see what he said would accept whatever answer. He said at xmas meal in December. Then he added I mite get xmas kiss if I'm lucky. I like the idea and know it won't mean anything, but it has got me thinking maybe he does like me. Also since we have been joking about me getting him dancing he has a few times said I should of got photo of him doing something like taking shirt off or falling asleep on way back from outing. I'm now thinking I could mention doing sponcered walk to raise money for the charity also waiting to see when a sponsored abseil will be as I've done it before and enjoyed it.

I'm thinking do stuff to help the charity nothing to lose and see what happens.
koolchick
Dream Child
Dream Child

Return to Dating And Love Relationships Advice