Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Can't stop thinking about my teacher!

Need dating advice? Wanna talk about sex? Just broke up with your boyfriend? Complain about your ex? Jealousy ruining your relationship? Is he/she cheating? This is the forum to discuss and share your real life experiences.

Can't stop thinking about my teacher!

Postby chocolate_eyes98 » Mon Jun 12, 2017 5:18 pm

So I've posted on here before about my teacher, you can read it as it's the context to this post viewtopic.php?f=25&t=147521

Here's the thing, recently I've been thinking about him a lot, again and just like before, it's frustrating me sooooo much and I don't know why. Well, maybe because he's always in the back of my mind.
I have a wild imagination, and nothing to do during the week , so I let my imagination run wild, and in this happy little world that I've created , we are together.

I just would love to see him which isn't gonna happen and I honestly don't know what to do?
Am I crazy? Is this a crush? Or have I fallen in love? I need answers because I am sooooo confused right now.

Thanks in advance
chocolate_eyes98
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Can't stop thinking about my teacher!

Postby DogsAreCool » Sun Jun 25, 2017 8:15 pm

Hi!

I know how you feel, it can be difficult having feelings for someone that will never reciprocate. I've actually been in this exact same situation before (just not with my teacher lol). I know it's tempting to make complex fantasy in your mind to indulge yourself but truth be told, it causes more harm than good. I've been through this before with one of my friend who I had a massive crush on but he said he didn't like me so to cope with that I made up super complex and in-depth fantasies in my mind where we were together just to make my heart hurt a little less. Ultimately, in the end, it made me hurt even more because when i snapped back to reality the results were still the same, he didn't share my feelings.
My advise to you is to stop fantasizing about it to help you get over it. I know you can form really close bonds with you teachers but the best thing to do is to try and get over your crush and form more of a mentor-mentored sort of relationship. You'll get more out of it in the long run. :)
DogsAreCool
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Xwikki » Sat Jul 08, 2017 3:17 pm

Ok right when I was like 17 I was way into my teacher too, like, he was the best honestly I still miss him a lot. I know he's on your mind a lot, and he might even single you out and give you specific attention compared to other students. I used to hang out with my teacher after school all the time. You're not crazy, you see him pretty much every day, so of course he'll be on your mind a lot.

But please (for the love of god) understand that you can't do anything. Even if he might have a thing for you, and even if you're 18 and he's in his 30's or whatever, both you and him cannot pursue it because it's still illegal(I think) in the UK to date your teacher. Even if you're at college and you've dated dudes older than your damn teacher, it's still not entirely right(someone do some damn googling for me please). He can get fired, never work as a teacher again and have to register as a sex offender (not entirely sure about this part bc you're 18 but it's still a blurry/grey area). Anyway, it's seriously frowned upon and I cba to do extensive google searches as to whether it's legal or not, but seriously, don't do it, not a good idea. Also I'm sure there's probably some daddy issues or something that has to do with teacher fantasies. But anyway I cba to read all the posts on the other thread about the legal parts.

Anyway accept that it's okay to have an imagination, and it's okay to think about him, but understand that practically it's not a good idea. Inevitably you will meet someone else that'll take up your time and attention (even if you don't think so), he'll slowly drift to the back of your mind, and while you might think about him and wonder what he's doing, it won't bother you anymore.
Xwikki
Dream Moods Queen 2011 - Going Dark

Postby Caesar » Mon Jul 10, 2017 3:18 am

Graduate and hump him afterwards.
People are like delicate puzzles. Unraveling them is most enjoyable.
Caesar
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Xwikki » Tue Jul 11, 2017 9:09 am

Caesar wrote:Graduate and hump him afterwards.

^^^ Or do that, that works too.
Xwikki

Return to Dating And Love Relationships Advice