Page 1 of 1

I'm in Love.

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 10:27 am
by tripursl
I know I'm in love because of the way he can make me smile even when he isn't around. I know i'm in love because of the way he makes me mad to get a reaction out of me. He makes me so mad sometimes! I still love him though. I'm very young and so is he, but somehow we found each other. It's hard to believe sometimes that I've met the person i'm going to grow old with and have children with and have my life with. It's a good kind of scared when i'm with him. I remember when he was always chasing after me trying get a kiss from me. I made him wait for the kiss for nearly 5 months. I was scared of how he made me feel. He made me feel different than when I was in other relationships. They all seem pointless now. Those feelings I had for other people before him were just feelings of want and lust. I can see that now. I don't understand how I could be so lucky to have found him. I think he is the most genuine, sweet, kind, and amazing man. I stopped caring what others thought of me and him together because i'm pretty sure they just want what I have. He has his flaws too of course, but they don't bother me because I can't see past his beautiful heart. I remember when I finally let him kiss me. We were by the creek in the woods and he grabbed me and kissed me not knowing if I would reject him again, but I didn't I fell into his kiss and fell in love. I knew I loved him before, but it was hard to grasp how a 14 year old could fall in love. I was afraid that I would love him too much. I was more afraid of the fact that I saw my future with him and he was changing it. He changed my life and it was scary. I'm 16 now, still very young, but now I'm starting to understand. He is the love of my life and i'm so happy to have him. Sometimes I think he should be with someone who is better than me, who doesn't have so many issues. I just want him to happy like I am happy. People told us and still tell us that we can't possibly know what love is, but we do.

Re: I'm in Love.

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 7:39 pm
by aussie_musician
you're 16 ???


:lol: :lol: :lol:


maybe wait till your .. er ... over 18 ..

or even in your 20's ..

then you'll know what love is .. what it really is ..

when life is real .. and no school to attend ..

not "gooey" love .. but heart felt genuine love ..

:)

Re: I'm in Love.

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 6:22 am
by tripursl
aussie_musician wrote:you're 16 ???


:lol: :lol: :lol:


maybe wait till your .. er ... over 18 ..

or even in your 20's ..

then you'll know what love is .. what it really is ..

when life is real .. and no school to attend ..

not "gooey" love .. but heart felt genuine love ..

:)


This what everyone has been saying for the past 2 years and btw he isn't in school. He is 18. He lives on his own, pays bills, is an actual adult. We both love each other very much and yes we are very young but we know how we feel and age shouldn't be a factor in how our feelings work. People seem to think because we are young we can't possibly know what love is. lol :lol:

Re: I'm in Love.

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 12:14 am
by VenusInChains
I think puppy love is adorable.

Re: I'm in Love.

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 7:33 pm
by aussie_musician
Trip ..

you're 16 .. correct ???

that's what I asked ..


yeah .. ok .. so you're in love ..


but .. do you yourself .. have any life experience outside of school ???

Re: I'm in Love.

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 6:55 am
by tripursl
Have I had any life experiences? Yes! I've had to have a job since I was 14 to help my family because we were homeless. I have depression and anxiety that I deal with on a daily basis. I've been driving myself since I was 14 also and bought my own car. I pay for my own insurance and gas. I pay for whatever I need. I've been through normal life experiences myself. It's not like I'm a bum and do nothing but play on my phone all day like most teenagers. I'm graduating a year early and moving out at 17 to live with my boyfriend and we plan on getting married too. I'm going to college of course as well. I'm not bumming off my parents, I'm living my own life. And I'm happy to be living with it with my boyfriend. It's called being independent and self reliant. :)

Re: I'm in Love.

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 7:14 pm
by aussie_musician
well then ...

case closed !!



er ... not quite ...



although I'm not a counsellor .. i would like to recommend you read a book .. before you do too much else in life ... especially before you live with/marry your boyfriend ..

please read .. The Five Love Languages ... by Gary Chapman ..

and its your choice to read it .. :)

Re: I'm in Love.

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 7:52 am
by tripursl
aussie_musician wrote:well then ...

case closed !!



er ... not quite ...



although I'm not a counsellor .. i would like to recommend you read a book .. before you do too much else in life ... especially before you live with/marry your boyfriend ..

please read .. The Five Love Languages ... by Gary Chapman ..

and its your choice to read it .. :)


I have actually! It's a very "interesting" book. I would say I am more of a Quality Time kind of person myself. My boyfriend is more Acts of Service lol. :lol:

Re: I'm in Love.

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 9:19 am
by Xwikki
^^^^^^^Really condescending people annoy the shit out of me

lol ur 16 lols wait till you turn into an adult so you just look older while you pretend your life means something and you reach some sort of Englightenment once you get past a certain age.

Really tho don't declare your love everywhere because if it comes crashing down you're going to look like an idiot.

Re: I'm in Love.

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 10:03 am
by tripursl
Xwikki wrote:^^^^^^^Really condescending people annoy the shit out of me

lol ur 16 lols wait till you turn into an adult so you just look older while you pretend your life means something and you reach some sort of Englightenment once you get past a certain age.

Really tho don't declare your love everywhere because if it comes crashing down you're going to look like an idiot.


I don't really care if anyone thinks i look like an idiot for saying I am in love. If it doesn't work out in the end... oh well that's life! I hope it does tho because I really love him. Age does not determine if you are an adult either. I know some 20 year olds who act like children still and I know other teenagers who act like adults. Being in love also has nothing to do with age. When it happens it happens no matter what age or situation you may be in. We've been together 2 years and I don't think anything or anyone can tell either of us that it's just "lust". We both know. That is all that matters. You know there is such a thing as high school sweethearts. My parents have been together for 20 years and they got married when they weren't even 20 yet. If you think we won't make it that is your opinion, we will just have to see what happens I guess. And maybe if we don't make it, one day I will look back on this and laugh. :)

Re: I'm in Love.

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 6:48 pm
by aussie_musician
so you know Trip .. I'm not trying to talk you out of it ..

just .. consider carefully what you are doing ..


and I'm glad you have read the book ..

Re: I'm in Love.

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 10:50 am
by tripursl
Thank you!

Re: I'm in Love.

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 6:42 pm
by aussie_musician
you're welcome .. though your username is tripursl ..






:lol:


:roll:

Re: I'm in Love.

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2017 2:32 pm
by Xwikki
tripursl wrote:
Xwikki wrote:^^^^^^^Really condescending people annoy the shit out of me

lol ur 16 lols wait till you turn into an adult so you just look older while you pretend your life means something and you reach some sort of Englightenment once you get past a certain age.

Really tho don't declare your love everywhere because if it comes crashing down you're going to look like an idiot.


I don't really care if anyone thinks i look like an idiot for saying I am in love. If it doesn't work out in the end... oh well that's life! I hope it does tho because I really love him. Age does not determine if you are an adult either. I know some 20 year olds who act like children still and I know other teenagers who act like adults. Being in love also has nothing to do with age. When it happens it happens no matter what age or situation you may be in. We've been together 2 years and I don't think anything or anyone can tell either of us that it's just "lust". We both know. That is all that matters. You know there is such a thing as high school sweethearts. My parents have been together for 20 years and they got married when they weren't even 20 yet. If you think we won't make it that is your opinion, we will just have to see what happens I guess. And maybe if we don't make it, one day I will look back on this and laugh. :)


I forget that everyone doesn't get my sarcasm. I was like... being sarcastic. Like saying that ppl are stupid for thinking that.

Re: I'm in Love.

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 10:54 pm
by aussie_musician
Xwikki ..

who is being condescending ???

Re: I'm in Love.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 2:32 pm
by Xwikki
aussie_musician wrote:Xwikki ..

who is being condescending ???


aussie_musician wrote:you're 16 ???
:lol: :lol: :lol:
maybe wait till your .. er ... over 18 ..
or even in your 20's ..
then you'll know what love is .. what it really is ..
when life is real .. and no school to attend ..

Wait no it was patronising that was the right word I always get those two mixed up.

I think you would be surprised how many difficult decisions people have to make while they're still in school, and discounting their life experience bc they're still young is stupid and a generalised/stereotypical opinion. Even if it's bullshit and their whatever doesn't last, SO many people seem to forget that they made the exact same mistakes when they were that age. Like wow omg it's almost as if you'll be just as naive if you spend your entire life listening to old people and never experiencing anything, than if you actually do whatever you want and make your own mistakes.

Here's a secret for everyone: old people have NO idea what they're doing either.

Re: I'm in Love.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 5:10 pm
by Sheena
In-tense, yes. In love, who knows, depends what love is. Tell us, what is love?

Re: I'm in Love.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 7:09 pm
by aussie_musician
er .. Xwikki ..

my point was .. well is .. that Trip should maybe wait till she has finished school before making such a lifelong commitment to marriage ..

get school out of the way ..

school doesn't teach real life experience .. such as paying rent .. shopping for groceries ..

what to do when an employer sacks you from work ..


real life .. is not taught in a text book .. as helpful as a text book is ..


am I surprised that people have to make decisions in school .. well .. er .. no ..


and I've been out of school .. since '98 ... so ... I have some idea of what I am saying ...

otherwise I wouldn't share it ...

Re: I'm in Love.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 8:22 pm
by Sheena
VenusInChains wrote:I think puppy love is adorable.

Sure, if your goal is to get rid of the kid.

Re: I'm in Love.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 8:25 pm
by Sheena
1. This is conditional love, as described in the original post. Maybe that's what's prompted all the grumpy nay-saying and judgementalism.

2. It may be this attachment is the soul path for this girl's life even if it is only the first of many mistakes that she develops from.

Re: I'm in Love.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 3:52 pm
by Xwikki
aussie_musician wrote:and I've been out of school .. since '98 ... so ... I have some idea of what I am saying ...
otherwise I wouldn't share it ... blah blah blah

Ok I'm sorry I didn't realise ur so old ... and wise ... and ... I'm sorry of course ... age means you know ... what you're talking about pfftt how ... stupid and naive of me.

Sheena wrote:2. It may be this attachment is the soul path for this girl's life even if it is only the first of many mistakes that she develops from.

<------ this

Re: I'm in Love.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 9:05 pm
by aussie_musician
:lol: me ... old and wise ???


:lol: :lol: :lol:


i'd expect that comment from a teenager ..


and you're not stupid or naive ...

Re: I'm in Love.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 10:54 am
by Sheena
Then follow your dreams. Live the life you have imagined.

Re: I'm in Love.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 2:34 pm
by Xwikki
aussie_musician wrote::lol: me ... old and wise ???
:lol: :lol: :lol:
i'd expect that comment from a teenager ..
and you're not stupid or naive ...

I may look like a 16 year old with face crayons and a bottle of bleach, but that's besides the point because:

Image

I hope I've cleared up any confusion for you over me being a teenager.

Re: I'm in Love.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 6:45 pm
by aussie_musician
er ...


:lol:


when did I say you were a teenager ???


did I imply that I thought you were a teenager ???


there is another thread somewhere .. where you say .. well I think you have said .. that you're in your 20's ..

correct ???

Re: I'm in Love.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:17 pm
by Sheena
How is unicorn and 'cunt' not being a teenager?

Re: I'm in Love.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 7:12 am
by whiteandpale
Well, I advise you to write a verse or essay like I did it before here have a peek here. I hope he will enjoy. Maybe kind of the love letter but very mysterious : lovestruck:

Re: I'm in Love.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 12:44 pm
by Xwikki
I was being ironic. :bored:

Hence finding the most childish picture possible with "i'm an adult" written on it.

Re: I'm in Love.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:59 pm
by Sheena
Nope. That is not irony.

Re: I'm in Love.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 10:07 pm
by aussie_musician
you were being ironic ??

just like Alanis Morrissette ??

Re: I'm in Love.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 4:34 pm
by Xwikki
Alas, the English language has forsaken me.

Re: I'm in Love.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 7:41 pm
by aussie_musician
:lol:


oh dear ..

Re: I'm in Love.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 12:58 pm
by Xwikki
aussie_musician wrote::lol:
oh dear ..

Sheena wrote:Nope. That is not irony.

Image

Re: I'm in Love.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 7:06 pm
by aussie_musician
and what do i say .. as a response ???

Re: I'm in Love.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 1:48 pm
by Sheena
Maybe the sister will rescue this baby-in-the-family.

Re: I'm in Love.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:07 am
by Fillary
with age you will understand how much pain can bring love

Re: I'm in Love.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2017 4:43 pm
by Sheena
Fillary wrote: pain can bring love
This construction seems perverse.
Love bringing pain, on the other hand, has established validity.

Re: I'm in Love.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2017 7:57 pm
by tripursl
Lol another year past and now we are engaged :)

Re: I'm in Love.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 2:41 pm
by Sheena
Xwikki wrote:
aussie_musician wrote::lol:
oh dear ..

Sheena wrote:Nope. That is not irony.

Image
This image is a sign that says 'God hates you'. So even God cares if we are accurate abut irony.

Re: I'm in Love.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2018 1:30 am
by johnsonraider
Hi tripursl,

You should go for marriage. You have completed all the thing you have to do.

But I recommend you when you are going to family planning, prepare from month before.