Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

I'm in Love.

Need dating advice? Wanna talk about sex? Just broke up with your boyfriend? Complain about your ex? Jealousy ruining your relationship? Is he/she cheating? This is the forum to discuss and share your real life experiences.

I'm in Love.

Postby tripursl » Wed May 03, 2017 10:27 am

I know I'm in love because of the way he can make me smile even when he isn't around. I know i'm in love because of the way he makes me mad to get a reaction out of me. He makes me so mad sometimes! I still love him though. I'm very young and so is he, but somehow we found each other. It's hard to believe sometimes that I've met the person i'm going to grow old with and have children with and have my life with. It's a good kind of scared when i'm with him. I remember when he was always chasing after me trying get a kiss from me. I made him wait for the kiss for nearly 5 months. I was scared of how he made me feel. He made me feel different than when I was in other relationships. They all seem pointless now. Those feelings I had for other people before him were just feelings of want and lust. I can see that now. I don't understand how I could be so lucky to have found him. I think he is the most genuine, sweet, kind, and amazing man. I stopped caring what others thought of me and him together because i'm pretty sure they just want what I have. He has his flaws too of course, but they don't bother me because I can't see past his beautiful heart. I remember when I finally let him kiss me. We were by the creek in the woods and he grabbed me and kissed me not knowing if I would reject him again, but I didn't I fell into his kiss and fell in love. I knew I loved him before, but it was hard to grasp how a 14 year old could fall in love. I was afraid that I would love him too much. I was more afraid of the fact that I saw my future with him and he was changing it. He changed my life and it was scary. I'm 16 now, still very young, but now I'm starting to understand. He is the love of my life and i'm so happy to have him. Sometimes I think he should be with someone who is better than me, who doesn't have so many issues. I just want him to happy like I am happy. People told us and still tell us that we can't possibly know what love is, but we do.
tripursl
Dream Child
Dream Child

Re: I'm in Love.

Postby aussie_musician » Thu May 04, 2017 7:39 pm

you're 16 ???

:lol: :lol: :lol:

maybe wait till your .. er ... over 18 ..

or even in your 20's ..

then you'll know what love is .. what it really is ..

when life is real .. and no school to attend ..

not "gooey" love .. but heart felt genuine love ..

:)
WWJD.
Nehemiah 8:10 The Joy Of The Lord.
Ecclesiastes 3: 1-11 The Seasons Of Life.
"I am the way, the truth, and the life" - Jesus.
aussie_musician
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Location: Newcastle, New South Wales, The East Coast Of Australia, Southern Hemisphere ..

Postby tripursl » Fri May 05, 2017 6:22 am

aussie_musician wrote:you're 16 ???

or even in your 20's ..

not "gooey" love .. but heart felt genuine love ..

:)

This what everyone has been saying for the past 2 years and btw he isn't in school. He is 18. He lives on his own, pays bills, is an actual adult. We both love each other very much and yes we are very young but we know how we feel and age shouldn't be a factor in how our feelings work. People seem to think because we are young we can't possibly know what love is. lol :lol:
tripursl
Dream Child
Dream Child

Postby VenusInChains » Sat May 06, 2017 12:14 am

I think puppy love is adorable.
Oh well
Whatever
Never mind
VenusInChains
Out Of This World
Out Of This World

Postby aussie_musician » Sun May 07, 2017 7:33 pm

Trip ..

you're 16 .. correct ???

that's what I asked ..

yeah .. ok .. so you're in love ..

but .. do you yourself .. have any life experience outside of school ???
WWJD.
aussie_musician
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Location: Newcastle, New South Wales, The East Coast Of Australia, Southern Hemisphere ..

Postby tripursl » Mon May 08, 2017 6:55 am

Have I had any life experiences? Yes! I've had to have a job since I was 14 to help my family because we were homeless. I have depression and anxiety that I deal with on a daily basis. I've been driving myself since I was 14 also and bought my own car. I pay for my own insurance and gas. I pay for whatever I need. I've been through normal life experiences myself. It's not like I'm a bum and do nothing but play on my phone all day like most teenagers. I'm graduating a year early and moving out at 17 to live with my boyfriend and we plan on getting married too. I'm going to college of course as well. I'm not bumming off my parents, I'm living my own life. And I'm happy to be living with it with my boyfriend. It's called being independent and self reliant. :)
tripursl
Dream Child
Dream Child

Postby aussie_musician » Mon May 08, 2017 7:14 pm

well then ...

case closed !!

er ... not quite ...

although I'm not a counsellor .. i would like to recommend you read a book .. before you do too much else in life ... especially before you live with/marry your boyfriend ..

please read .. The Five Love Languages ... by Gary Chapman ..

and its your choice to read it .. :)
WWJD.
aussie_musician
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby tripursl » Tue May 09, 2017 7:52 am

aussie_musician wrote:well then ...

case closed !!

er ... not quite ...

although I'm not a counsellor .. i would like to recommend you read a book .. before you do too much else in life ... especially before you live with/marry your boyfriend ..

please read .. The Five Love Languages ... by Gary Chapman ..

and its your choice to read it .. :)

I have actually! It's a very "interesting" book. I would say I am more of a Quality Time kind of person myself. My boyfriend is more Acts of Service lol. :lol:
tripursl
Dream Child
Dream Child

Postby Xwikki » Wed May 10, 2017 9:19 am

^^^^^^^Really condescending people annoy the shit out of me

lol ur 16 lols wait till you turn into an adult so you just look older while you pretend your life means something and you reach some sort of Englightenment once you get past a certain age.

Really tho don't declare your love everywhere because if it comes crashing down you're going to look like an idiot.
Xwikki
Dream Moods Queen 2011 - Going Dark

Postby tripursl » Wed May 10, 2017 10:03 am

Xwikki wrote:^^^^^^^Really condescending people annoy the shit out of me

lol ur 16 lols wait till you turn into an adult so you just look older while you pretend your life means something and you reach some sort of Englightenment once you get past a certain age.

Really tho don't declare your love everywhere because if it comes crashing down you're going to look like an idiot.

I don't really care if anyone thinks i look like an idiot for saying I am in love. If it doesn't work out in the end... oh well that's life! I hope it does tho because I really love him. Age does not determine if you are an adult either. I know some 20 year olds who act like children still and I know other teenagers who act like adults. Being in love also has nothing to do with age. When it happens it happens no matter what age or situation you may be in. We've been together 2 years and I don't think anything or anyone can tell either of us that it's just "lust". We both know. That is all that matters. You know there is such a thing as high school sweethearts. My parents have been together for 20 years and they got married when they weren't even 20 yet. If you think we won't make it that is your opinion, we will just have to see what happens I guess. And maybe if we don't make it, one day I will look back on this and laugh. :)
tripursl
Dream Child
Dream Child

Postby aussie_musician » Thu May 11, 2017 6:48 pm

so you know Trip .. I'm not trying to talk you out of it ..

just .. consider carefully what you are doing ..

and I'm glad you have read the book ..
WWJD.
aussie_musician
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby tripursl » Fri May 12, 2017 10:50 am

Thank you!
tripursl
Dream Child
Dream Child

Postby aussie_musician » Sun May 14, 2017 6:42 pm

you're welcome .. though your username is tripursl ..

:lol:

:roll:
WWJD.
aussie_musician
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Xwikki » Tue May 30, 2017 2:32 pm

tripursl wrote:
Xwikki wrote:^^^^^^^Really condescending people annoy the shit out of me

I don't really care if anyone thinks i look like an idiot for saying I am in love. If it doesn't work out in the end... oh well that's life! I hope it does tho because I really love him. Age does not determine if you are an adult either. I know some 20 year olds who act like children still and I know other teenagers who act like adults. Being in love also has nothing to do with age. When it happens it happens no matter what age or situation you may be in. We've been together 2 years and I don't think anything or anyone can tell either of us that it's just "lust". We both know. That is all that matters. You know there is such a thing as high school sweethearts. My parents have been together for 20 years and they got married when they weren't even 20 yet. If you think we won't make it that is your opinion, we will just have to see what happens I guess. And maybe if we don't make it, one day I will look back on this and laugh. :)

I forget that everyone doesn't get my sarcasm. I was like... being sarcastic. Like saying that ppl are stupid for thinking that.
Xwikki

Postby aussie_musician » Wed May 31, 2017 10:54 pm

Xwikki ..

who is being condescending ???
WWJD.
aussie_musician
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Xwikki » Tue Jun 20, 2017 2:32 pm

aussie_musician wrote:Xwikki ..

who is being condescending ???

aussie_musician wrote:you're 16 ???
or even in your 20's ..

Wait no it was patronising that was the right word I always get those two mixed up.

I think you would be surprised how many difficult decisions people have to make while they're still in school, and discounting their life experience bc they're still young is stupid and a generalised/stereotypical opinion. Even if it's bullshit and their whatever doesn't last, SO many people seem to forget that they made the exact same mistakes when they were that age. Like wow omg it's almost as if you'll be just as naive if you spend your entire life listening to old people and never experiencing anything, than if you actually do whatever you want and make your own mistakes.

Here's a secret for everyone: old people have NO idea what they're doing either.
Xwikki

Postby Sheena » Tue Jun 20, 2017 5:10 pm

In-tense, yes. In love, who knows, depends what love is. Tell us, what is love?
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby aussie_musician » Thu Jun 29, 2017 7:09 pm

er .. Xwikki ..

my point was .. well is .. that Trip should maybe wait till she has finished school before making such a lifelong commitment to marriage ..

get school out of the way ..

school doesn't teach real life experience .. such as paying rent .. shopping for groceries ..

what to do when an employer sacks you from work ..

real life .. is not taught in a text book .. as helpful as a text book is ..

am I surprised that people have to make decisions in school .. well .. er .. no ..

and I've been out of school .. since '98 ... so ... I have some idea of what I am saying ...

otherwise I wouldn't share it ...
WWJD.
aussie_musician
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Sheena » Tue Jul 04, 2017 8:22 pm

VenusInChains wrote:I think puppy love is adorable.

Sure, if your goal is to get rid of the kid.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Sheena » Tue Jul 04, 2017 8:25 pm

1. This is conditional love, as described in the original post. Maybe that's what's prompted all the grumpy nay-saying and judgementalism.

2. It may be this attachment is the soul path for this girl's life even if it is only the first of many mistakes that she develops from.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Xwikki » Thu Jul 06, 2017 3:52 pm

aussie_musician wrote:and I've been out of school .. since '98 ... so ... I have some idea of what I am saying ...
otherwise I wouldn't share it ... blah blah blah

Ok I'm sorry I didn't realise ur so old ... and wise ... and ... I'm sorry of course ... age means you know ... what you're talking about pfftt how ... stupid and naive of me.

Sheena wrote:2. It may be this attachment is the soul path for this girl's life even if it is only the first of many mistakes that she develops from.

<------ this
Xwikki

Postby aussie_musician » Thu Jul 06, 2017 9:05 pm

:lol: me ... old and wise ???

i'd expect that comment from a teenager ..

and you're not stupid or naive ...
WWJD.
aussie_musician
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Sheena » Fri Jul 07, 2017 10:54 am

Then follow your dreams. Live the life you have imagined.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Xwikki » Sat Jul 08, 2017 2:34 pm

aussie_musician wrote::lol: me ... old and wise ???
i'd expect that comment from a teenager ..
and you're not stupid or naive ...

I may look like a 16 year old with face crayons and a bottle of bleach, but that's besides the point because:

I hope I've cleared up any confusion for you over me being a teenager.
Xwikki

Postby aussie_musician » Sun Jul 09, 2017 6:45 pm

er ...

when did I say you were a teenager ???

did I imply that I thought you were a teenager ???

there is another thread somewhere .. where you say .. well I think you have said .. that you're in your 20's ..

correct ???
WWJD.
aussie_musician
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Sheena » Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:17 pm

How is unicorn and 'cunt' not being a teenager?
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby whiteandpale » Fri Jul 21, 2017 7:12 am

Well, I advise you to write a verse or essay like I did it before here have a peek here. I hope he will enjoy. Maybe kind of the love letter but very mysterious : lovestruck:
whiteandpale
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Xwikki » Fri Jul 21, 2017 12:44 pm

I was being ironic. :bored:

Hence finding the most childish picture possible with "i'm an adult" written on it.
Xwikki

Postby Sheena » Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:59 pm

Nope. That is not irony.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby aussie_musician » Sun Jul 23, 2017 10:07 pm

you were being ironic ??

just like Alanis Morrissette ??
WWJD.
aussie_musician
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Xwikki » Mon Jul 24, 2017 4:34 pm

Alas, the English language has forsaken me.
Xwikki

Postby aussie_musician » Mon Jul 24, 2017 7:41 pm

oh dear ..
WWJD.
aussie_musician
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Xwikki » Wed Jul 26, 2017 12:58 pm

aussie_musician wrote::lol:
oh dear ..

Sheena wrote:Nope. That is not irony.

Xwikki

Postby aussie_musician » Wed Jul 26, 2017 7:06 pm

and what do i say .. as a response ???
WWJD.
aussie_musician
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Sheena » Thu Jul 27, 2017 1:48 pm

Maybe the sister will rescue this baby-in-the-family.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Fillary » Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:07 am

with age you will understand how much pain can bring love
Fillary
Dream Child
Dream Child

Postby Sheena » Sat Sep 02, 2017 4:43 pm

Fillary wrote: pain can bring love
This construction seems perverse.
Love bringing pain, on the other hand, has established validity.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to Dating And Love Relationships Advice