Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

General tips on how to get a women

Need dating advice? Wanna talk about sex? Just broke up with your boyfriend? Complain about your ex? Jealousy ruining your relationship? Is he/she cheating? This is the forum to discuss and share your real life experiences.

General tips on how to get a women

Postby Piper7 » Thu Jan 26, 2017 10:48 am

Develop your confidence:

What are you good at? What are you proud of? Remember your happy times, do things that make you happy, focus on your goals, be around positive people, know you treat people well so you stand tall about that, go to the gym, accept yourself, trust yourself, have a hobby, don't be afraid to make eye contact and learn to be assertive.

Wear good, clean clothes, have a good hairstyle, groom well, have good posture, smile, be happy, relaxed, charming.

Ways to meet women:

Online dating websites, through speed dating, through work, through family/friends, joining social clubs, meet women at the bar and approaching women.

Approach women with no intentions of getting a number, just talk to them, do it calmly. Just go up to them and say "I just saw you and just had to meet you" and then say "what are your plans today"/"what are you planning to do" and keep the conversation flowing.

The more you approach on a regular basis, the more opportunities you will get. Lighten up, relax, think of no outcome, just talk to them and have a conversation and they'll probably respond positively to you.

Going to the gym will help. Also be outgoing and have hobbies, focus on your life and do things what makes you happy.

Develop your social and conversation skills, this is also very important.
Piper7
Dream Child
Dream Child

Re: General tips on how to get a women

Postby Sheena » Sun Jan 29, 2017 2:14 pm

Or you could do it like Trump. Make a lot of money and grab pussy. Then buy one from eastern Europe.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Fillary » Wed Feb 08, 2017 7:40 am

nice tips but I think that the sense of humor and attention are most important
Fillary
Dream Child
Dream Child

Postby kellyon » Thu Mar 09, 2017 6:05 am

was interesting to read, thanks. I'm writing an essay about successful relationships, some info I've found here https://www.ozessay.com.au/essay-about-relationships-four-pillars-of-a-successful-relationship but I'm thinking of using some help additionally to save my time. As for me, it's quite interesting theme to write about. Want to finish my essay in the best way.
kellyon
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Xwikki » Sat Mar 11, 2017 4:26 pm

Like, seriously, we're not aliens, get over bullshit tips on how to get a women.
Xwikki
Dream Moods Queen 2011 - Going Dark
Dream Moods Queen 2011 - Going Dark

Postby Caesar » Tue May 02, 2017 7:05 am

Here's the only tip you'll need: Have a big wallet.

There you go, you're set for life to get all the women you want.
People are like delicate puzzles. Unraveling them is most enjoyable.
Caesar
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Sheena » Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:26 pm

kellyon wrote: Want to finish my essay in the best way.

Then be original. Think.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to Dating And Love Relationships Advice