Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

New parents

Need dating advice? Wanna talk about sex? Just broke up with your boyfriend? Complain about your ex? Jealousy ruining your relationship? Is he/she cheating? This is the forum to discuss and share your real life experiences.

New parents

Postby Kindsey140 » Sat Dec 24, 2016 7:20 am

I continue to have a repetitive dream where me and my boyfriend are having a child. This would be his first my third. I am not pregnant. In the dream his excitement for the baby boy is very much there and he will talk to the unborn baby and do the normal things excited first time father's do. Not sure what to think about it.
Kindsey140
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: New parents

Postby Sheena » Sat Dec 24, 2016 1:47 pm

That expected delivery is the wished for new self the animus masculine complement to extant femininity. Dream this in relational context bc either it feels the relationship is moving self that way or acutely that it is interfering.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to Dating And Love Relationships Advice