Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Cuddling on a train

Need dating advice? Wanna talk about sex? Just broke up with your boyfriend? Complain about your ex? Jealousy ruining your relationship? Is he/she cheating? This is the forum to discuss and share your real life experiences.

Cuddling on a train

Postby benaffleckthebae » Sun Dec 18, 2016 4:24 am

I've just had a dream that I'm very confused about and I would like some help with what it might mean. I will describe the dream below:

It starts of with me being in a haunted house type of situation alone, and I end up getting a little bit scared but after it's over I feel fine. So I go outside to start making my way home and I find a the boys from my Religious Studies class (lets be clear that I have no friendship with any of the boys in this class in real life) and we start making our way home, we must have gone to the haunted house together.

We end up getting the underground and while I'm walking to the platform I end up cuddling to one of the boys, lets call him John. I full on start snuggling into his side and he puts his arm around me and it's the most normal thing ever but I actually like it a lot. I think it first started out as 'yeah we are just friends who cuddle' but the during the course of my dream it turned into something else.

Next time it's the afternoon and we are going somewhere, it's just me and John this time and we are again walking towards the underground station. When we get on the train I'm leaning we are standing and I'm leaning on him and he tells me he likes me.

I wake up thinking it if pleasant but then I go back to sleep and have a following dream. This time we are at school and my friend who no longer goes to the school is there with me, lets call her Katie. Me and Katie are talking about the situation and I am full on crushing on John, but I mention something about his band and he doesn't have a band in real life.

This time when I wake up I'm freaked out. I've had a few conversations with him in real life, and some times I found him a little attractive but I've never wanted anything to come of it. I don't know what this means and I'm freaked out because I like it. Can you help me??
benaffleckthebae
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Cuddling on a train

Postby Sheena » Sun Dec 18, 2016 9:32 am

You don't need more than the initial image. Haunted house is self within. Dreamer is alienated from conative, spirit, emotional personal process. Unconsciousness gives the impressions of haunts, ghosts you cannot discern. Face what you are avoiding and denying within and the rest will sort itself out.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Cuddling on a train

Postby Anitabab » Mon Mar 13, 2017 8:23 pm

Hmmmm-he does have a sort of Im the king of the castle look about him
O.K. plan B-take all the bottles out?
Julie
Anitabab
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Dating And Love Relationships Advice