Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

ex boyfriend and current boyfriend

Need dating advice? Wanna talk about sex? Just broke up with your boyfriend? Complain about your ex? Jealousy ruining your relationship? Is he/she cheating? This is the forum to discuss and share your real life experiences.

ex boyfriend and current boyfriend

Postby Maarle2000 » Wed Nov 30, 2016 6:11 pm

I'm so freaking out right now, it nearly felt so real.
I live on the country side with my parents, and they converted their garage into a little room, jut on top of a hill behind their place (this is not the dream just yet) Then I dreamt that I was up in that room, doing nothing. So I got bored and came down stairs.
Outside there was a BBQ going on, lots of people, I could have at least count 50. Then my mum came in and told me that my ex had come back for a BBQ, to celebrate his new girlfriend.
I walked inside and I got angry, nearly yelling. "I knew it. He jumped to the next relationship too soon, he never loved me. that cheating bastard!" then I turned around to go see my mum, I looked down the hallway and hear a door unlock, my ex walked out the door, he was all blurry, I couldn't see him properly. But I sensed it was him..for some odd reason I felt drawn to him to see what his face really looked like, but I manage to pull myself away and I asked my mother "Where's my current boyfriend" and she replied. "He's probaly in the car, you know how he is with your ex" so I replied. "I'll text him"
Knowing that I left my celphone upstairs, I had to walked back up.
So I walked through the crowd again, looking bacj once, thinking that I saw a blonde girl hugging my ex.
Once I got up there, it was like I completley forgot about my friend who was following me. But when we were in the room, she started acting weird...like she was possesed. I look to my left and realise there was a bible, just out of reach......and that's where I woke up.
But that was another problem.
When I woke up I felt like I was in a new room (because i live with my current boyfriend now) like i expected to be in bed, at home, still with my ex.
I even forgot that he was my ex.

What does this mean?

I had lost my current boyfriend but my ex was there to haunt me. But I geuss you should know a bit of back ground to solve this.
They're both Indians. And my ex thought I was cheating on him when I wanted to learn a special love poem for him, my current boyfriend helped me by calling my ex but he did not respond well. All because I wanted to be friends as well and my ex has no friends at all.
Maarle2000
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: ex boyfriend and current boyfriend

Postby Sheena » Mon Dec 05, 2016 6:04 pm

You are incomplete without a man.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to Dating And Love Relationships Advice