Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Is he in love with me too?

Need dating advice? Wanna talk about sex? Just broke up with your boyfriend? Complain about your ex? Jealousy ruining your relationship? Is he/she cheating? This is the forum to discuss and share your real life experiences.

Is he in love with me too?

Postby Yarah1 » Wed Nov 09, 2016 4:16 pm

Hey there! I have a question for you guys,
There is a boy in my class and I was in the same class as him previous year. I'm mad in love with him. The only problem is that I'm not quite sure if he likes me too. He always confuses me! Somtimes he says to me that I'm pretty but the next lesson he called me a b*tch. The other time he actually told me he liked me since the beginning of the previous year but the next day he told me I can drop dead. Does someone understands this? I'm 13 and he is my first love so I really don't know anything about it. (I'm in highschool but I'm Dutch. In the Netherlands we say the second class wich I am in.) I don't really know how it workshop in america and so) I could really use some advise right now
Ps sorry for my bad English
Yarah1
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Is he in love with me too?

Postby Sheena » Mon Dec 05, 2016 6:07 pm

He likes you. Boys that age are shitheads.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to Dating And Love Relationships Advice