Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Does he like me or just being friendly?

Need dating advice? Wanna talk about sex? Just broke up with your boyfriend? Complain about your ex? Jealousy ruining your relationship? Is he/she cheating? This is the forum to discuss and share your real life experiences.

Does he like me or just being friendly?

Postby Little8Bits » Thu Sep 01, 2016 5:32 pm

Okay, so I like this guy, but I don't really know if he does too? I'm a bit on the shy and introverted side, though I have shown him my wild side around when I'm with best friends. He has a bit of signals but I don't know if they're signals that he likes me as well.
He started to talk to me randomly in a class and making a few jokes here and there, and I don't think he's the type of person to talk with anyone at random just because he seems like the Lone Wolf most of the time.
He also made a subtle 'pervert-y' joke in class (wasn't directed to anyone) since a teacher was doing a "what would you choose to do if this were you in this scenario?" And he joked about being a "busy man" since the scenario was dealing with a father of 6 children (and he didn't mean busy as in the work in caring for 6 children) and it was a bit weird for him to say such a risky joke to someone he has never talked to and may find it immature. (I thought the joke was a bit funny)
And whenever I turn around to look at him (mainly lunch hours) he seems to always look at me when I'm talking, even if a bunch of friends are talking at the same time.
Little8Bits
Dream Child
Dream Child

Re: Does he like me or just being friendly?

Postby Sheena » Fri Dec 16, 2016 4:48 pm

Come out of your shell. You overvalue this 'random' and meaningless contact bc you are understimulated, underexposed.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to Dating And Love Relationships Advice