Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

love, tatoo's

Need dating advice? Wanna talk about sex? Just broke up with your boyfriend? Complain about your ex? Jealousy ruining your relationship? Is he/she cheating? This is the forum to discuss and share your real life experiences.

love, tatoo's

Postby courtclee » Sun Aug 07, 2016 9:18 am

I had a dream i was romantically involved with a man much shorter than me and he tattooed my name inside his bottom lip with one letter missing from my last name. I dont know this man, but i could see his face clearly.
courtclee
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: love, tatoo's

Postby Clementine » Sat Aug 13, 2016 9:30 am

Is dating a shorter man or a man with tattoos something you wouldn't normally do? Maybe the dream is saying step out of your comfort zone and expand the types you date and you might find the one who is right for you.
Not sure why a letter would be left off your name on his lip tat, maybe you don't feel appreciated and the letter missing means you wish to be seen for you, all of you.
Not might help, but tried lol
Clementine
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Re: love, tatoo's

Postby VenusInChains » Sun Aug 14, 2016 6:33 am

This dream could be in relation to dating in general. Maybe the men you have met recently have been falling short of your expectations. The tattoo? I'd interpret that as a permanent change to your own name, perhaps you have had marriage on your mind.

Thats all I got :P
Oh well
Whatever
Never mind
VenusInChains
Out Of This World
Out Of This World

Return to Dating And Love Relationships Advice