Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

was told i was in love

Need dating advice? Wanna talk about sex? Just broke up with your boyfriend? Complain about your ex? Jealousy ruining your relationship? Is he/she cheating? This is the forum to discuss and share your real life experiences.

was told i was in love

Postby polarity1968 » Fri Aug 05, 2016 10:12 am

a friend of mine, one day, out of the blue, declared that I loved her. that it made her smile. I didn't deny it, but when prompted if she loved me I was told that she came as she could with out doing it or saying. eyebrows raised here. ???
polarity1968
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: was told i was in love

Postby Caesar » Sat Aug 06, 2016 4:37 am

She said you love her? Doesn't immediately mean it's love expressed romantically or sexually. Unless it is, still doesn't matter though.

Either way, if she didn't answer you back or left you confused, just ask her again.
People are like delicate puzzles. Unraveling them is most enjoyable.
Caesar
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby polarity1968 » Mon Aug 15, 2016 8:44 am

I didn't ask again, but indirectly, I commented that I told her playfully that I was informed by someone that I loved her, to watch her reaction. She became playfully indignant. Her response was to blush all over and to tell me that she didn't "inform" me of anything, but simply pointed out the obvious. I still didn't admit or deny anything. Later in the week she qualified it with 'deeply in love with' her, or modified if you like, but the point is that I'm still getting the feeling she is trying to tell me something other than what she is telling me.
polarity1968
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Sheena » Fri Dec 16, 2016 4:49 pm

polarity1968 wrote: that I loved her, to watch her reaction

What a schmuck!!
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Xwikki » Sun Jan 08, 2017 6:30 pm

polarity1968 wrote:Her response was to blush all over... but the point is that I'm still getting the feeling she is trying to tell me something other than what she is telling me.

Duh.
Xwikki
Dream Moods Queen 2011 - Going Dark
Dream Moods Queen 2011 - Going Dark

was told i was in love

Postby Michaelnok » Sun Oct 08, 2017 3:33 am

Love: one word that includes many actions you do with your full heart for those persons without asking anything in return.
Michaelnok
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Dating And Love Relationships Advice