Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

i got a dream that i married a stranger and i fell inlove w/

Need dating advice? Wanna talk about sex? Just broke up with your boyfriend? Complain about your ex? Jealousy ruining your relationship? Is he/she cheating? This is the forum to discuss and share your real life experiences.

i got a dream that i married a stranger and i fell inlove w/

Postby jjmreyes17 » Sat Jul 23, 2016 8:09 pm

good day guy. i wonder if you could help me interpret my dream last night. it was a very strange dream because by the time i started dreaming is that i was in the church with that stranger because we were about to get married but suddenly i went out of the church and when i came back the wedding is already over. after it it was strange because the girl in my dream only lived a few block away from our house but she really do not exist. so i went to their house and told her im sorry about the incident then it was alright with her. and she keep on insisting thst the two of us are meant to be. so this girl is tall, beautiful, innocent looking girl and in my dreams i fell in love with her. i just dont know if whats the meaning of my dream and if that girl really do exist. lol.

so before youre going to interpret my dreams i will give u a short background of my present relationship

currently our relationship is already shakey and we decided to cool off or give each other a time to look for ourselves.
jjmreyes17
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: i got a dream that i married a stranger and i fell inlov

Postby finaltom5 » Wed Jan 04, 2017 7:10 am

jjmreyes17 wrote:good day guy. i wonder if you could help me interpret my dream last night. it was a very strange dream because by the time i started dreaming is that i was in the church with that stranger because we were about to get married but suddenly i went out of the church and when i came back the wedding is already over. after it it was strange because the girl in my dream only lived a few block away from our house but she really do not exist. so i went to their house and told her im sorry about the incident then it was alright with her. and she keep on insisting thst the two of us are meant to be. so this girl is tall, beautiful, innocent looking girl and in my dreams i fell in love with her. i just dont know if whats the meaning of my dream and if that girl really do exist. lol.

so before youre going to interpret my dreams i will give u a short background of my present relationship

currently our relationship is already shakey and we decided to cool off or give each other a time to look for ourselves.

The feeling of leaving someone at the alter to go outside is very emotional. When you said stranger, that makes me think your hopes and expectations are so high in relationships and your feelings, that you tend to overlook, what is really going on.
Seems you want to follow your heart, but you always put it off to the side and stick with your thoughts.

Don't have any expectations of this girl, in your dream, because she is the beauty and reflection of your own heart.

Without having any thoughts about your direct relationship ATM, what was your first thoughts about this dream?
finaltom5
Day Dreamer
Day Dreamer

Return to Dating And Love Relationships Advice