Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

botox, bad or good?

Need dating advice? Wanna talk about sex? Just broke up with your boyfriend? Complain about your ex? Jealousy ruining your relationship? Is he/she cheating? This is the forum to discuss and share your real life experiences.

botox, bad or good?

Postby darkanomoly » Sat Jul 02, 2016 5:46 pm

hello dreamoods, well its been quite a while since ive been here, so whats been going on lately?

anyway onto my question, ive been thinking about getting botox but it is quite confusing to me as it seems botox is quite appealing aprerantly to the female human population andso i thought about getting it but one woman warned me to not get botox at all and i don't remember here explaining why but that sort of caused a bit of confusion to me and i don't want to make a once ina life time decision that will ruin my balls and all regret it for the rest of my life. both women and men can respond. should i get botox or not?
darkanomoly
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Re: botox, bad or good?

Postby Caesar » Sun Jul 03, 2016 9:33 am

darkanomoly wrote:decision that will ruin my balls and all regret it for the rest of my life.

If you plan on injecting your balls with botox - you're dumber than a bag of hammers.
People are like delicate puzzles. Unraveling them is most enjoyable.
Caesar
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby darkanomoly » Sun Jul 03, 2016 12:06 pm

ok, well all take that as a no and that its a bad idea but then if its such a dumb idea then why does it exist? id think if it was dumb then no one would do it and it would be out of business bye now. have you read customer reviews? have you herd any horror stories about botox? I realize that the site is very religious these days so I tread with caution and can take answers here as not reliable anymore and even giving out false informationdon but that is besides the point. why is botox bad? I may ask elsware to compare answers
darkanomoly
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Jezzabella » Mon Jul 04, 2016 4:40 pm

Hmm injecting neurotoxins into your nutsack. Sounds like a great idea.
Don't hate me because I'm beautiful, I only see you in the mirror.
Jezzabella
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Clementine » Sun Jul 24, 2016 6:46 pm

Botox - overall is bad, imo. Don't do it.
Clementine
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Return to Dating And Love Relationships Advice