Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

In love with my teacher?

Need dating advice? Wanna talk about sex? Just broke up with your boyfriend? Complain about your ex? Jealousy ruining your relationship? Is he/she cheating? This is the forum to discuss and share your real life experiences.

In love with my teacher?

Postby chocolate_eyes98 » Sun Jun 26, 2016 3:04 am

Hey, I would really appreciate some advice/opinions about my dreams these past couple of nights.
In 18 and in secondary school I had a new French teacher in year 10. I didn't think much of him at first but hen I started to fancy him. I just thought it was a teacher crush so I didn't really think much of it at first.
I don't really remember when something changed but I just started to feel intensely about him as in start to really like him. I love French and he was teaching me my favourite subject. He would praise me, pay close attention to me, talk to me whenever and I really liked it. He sang my praises to my parents he said he could see what a good person I was not just academically but as a person.
Anyway it came to year 11 prom and he gave me his email address I was on cloud nine. He told me that if I never need any help don't hesitate to contact him I was the only one whom he gave his email address to.

Anyway I have been thinking about him recently and the other night he appeared in my dream and it was so intense. He shook my hand and I felt it then he hugged me and I felt it. Does that even make sense ? Like I felt tingly inside. He wouldn't let go of me we were walking his hand on my waist and I felt like my stomach was flip flopping. I asked him if he would go out with me like to eat not out out and he said yes. When I woke up I was so sad because I thought it was real.
I had another dream about him and he was paying close attention to me and now my mind is messed up.
I really like him but I know he wouldn't like me like that I haven't seen him in years and I know he will be on my mind all day. I'm so frustrated I want to cry and I really don't know what to do. I love dreaming about him it's just hard waking up knowing it's not real.
What should I do in regards to him should o email him? What should I even say to him!??
Thanks
chocolate_eyes98
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: In love with my teacher?

Postby Tal » Sun Jun 26, 2016 4:44 am

I'm assuming that being 18 and still in secondary means you're year 12? So in a few very short months you'll no longer be a "school girl" and if you're in Australia, which is my guess, then you're an adult.
I'll be blunt, I think you should email him. Just play it cool, ask how he is and what he's been up to. In other words, play the friendship card. There's only one way you'll discover anything about his feelings for you, but, more importantly, your feelings for him and that's to make contact. He's given you an opening with his email address ie. he's made the first move...BUT...the dream could have just been an amplification of your subconscious desire for this man. However, even though they're very rare, I believe that prophetic dreams are real. Think carefully about where you want this to go, if it goes anywhere, and I know that 18 is not really the age for caution, try it anyway. Sometimes you just have to follow your desires. Or you'll get to middle age and be beige, dull and full of regrets.
Tal
A Helping Hand
A Helping Hand

Postby chocolate_eyes98 » Sun Jun 26, 2016 6:00 am

Tal wrote:I'm assuming that being 18 and still in secondary means you're year 12? So in a few very short months you'll no longer be a "school girl" and if you're in Australia, which is my guess, then you're an adult.
I'll be blunt, I think you should email him. Just play it cool, ask how he is and what he's been up to. In other words, play the friendship card. There's only one way you'll discover anything about his feelings for you, but, more importantly, your feelings for him and that's to make contact. He's given you an opening with his email address ie. he's made the first move...BUT...the dream could have just been an amplification of your subconscious desire for this man. However, even though they're very rare, I believe that prophetic dreams are real. Think carefully about where you want this to go, if it goes anywhere, and I know that 18 is not really the age for caution, try it anyway. Sometimes you just have to follow your desires. Or you'll get to middle age and be beige, dull and full of regrets.

I'm from the UK and have just finished year 13 I'll be going to uni in September. I left secondary school and went to sixth form but he left my secondary school when I was leaving anyway. I have emailed him before my wife and he's been really nice but it was French related on both occasions and although I don't do French at school nor will I be studying it an uni I still keep up with my French (I'm going to be fluent one day)
I'm just so scared and have no idea what to write! I'm sure he has a girlfriend I'm not even sure though. I'm just going to have to find the courage and email him. Thanks for the advice though , really appreciate it
chocolate_eyes98
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Tal » Sun Jun 26, 2016 6:18 am

You use the same "education language" we do. :lol: I should have guessed though. The majority of Australian schools teach Asian languages now.
Just email him as a friend. You know, "Hi, was thinking about you and wondering how you were...etc." It doesn't need to be long or elaborate. I know it's scary but the only way you'll find out his relationship status is to make contact. And it'll give you peace of mind if you know where you stand. Even if things don't work out, at least you'll have the chance to grieve and move on.
Tal
A Helping Hand
A Helping Hand

Postby chocolate_eyes98 » Sun Jun 26, 2016 6:22 am

Tal wrote:You use the same "education language" we do. :lol: I should have guessed though. The majority of Australian schools teach Asian languages now.
Just email him as a friend. You know, "Hi, was thinking about you and wondering how you were...etc." It doesn't need to be long or elaborate. I know it's scary but the only way you'll find out his relationship status is to make contact. And it'll give you peace of mind if you know where you stand. Even if things don't work out, at least you'll have the chance to grieve and move on.

Yeah we do use the same 'education language ' :lol: ok I'm gonna do, what's the worst that could happen ? Fingers crossed its all good
chocolate_eyes98
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Tal » Sun Jun 26, 2016 6:27 am

The worst thing that could happen is that he doesn't reply. And that in itself is an answer.
Tal
A Helping Hand
A Helping Hand

Postby chocolate_eyes98 » Sun Jun 26, 2016 6:47 am

Tal wrote:The worst thing that could happen is that he doesn't reply. And that in itself is an answer.

The email sounds like I'm saying 'goodbye forever' which I'm not I just want it to invite more of a conversation ergh :crying:
chocolate_eyes98
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Tal » Sun Jun 26, 2016 6:55 am

"Hi, how are you?" Ask questions that require an answer then a brief outline of what you've been up to. Wait for his response and take it from there.
Pretend you're emailing a friend you haven't seen for a while. I know it's hard to act all cool when you feel anything but. If you're having trouble with the words, leave the email aside for a bit and go back to it.
Tal
A Helping Hand
A Helping Hand

Postby chocolate_eyes98 » Wed Jun 29, 2016 10:28 am

Tal wrote:"Hi, how are you?" Ask questions that require an answer then a brief outline of what you've been up to. Wait for his response and take it from there.
Pretend you're emailing a friend you haven't seen for a while. I know it's hard to act all cool when you feel anything but. If you're having trouble with the words, leave the email aside for a bit and go back to it.

I've finally sent the email but I've been thinking over the past couple couple of days and I really don't know how I feel about him. I feel so confused deep down I know he doesn't like me like that but I'd take any interaction with him at the moment. Know it's just a case of waiting and hoping he hasn't changed his email address
chocolate_eyes98
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Tal » Fri Jul 01, 2016 6:15 pm

I really hope it goes well for you. :hugs:
Tal
A Helping Hand
A Helping Hand

Postby chocolate_eyes98 » Sat Jul 02, 2016 12:16 pm

Tal wrote:I really hope it goes well for you. :hugs:

Ahh he replied and I'm just silently shrieking in my room !!! Oh my word !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's definitely just a teacher thing as he signed it with 'Mr.....' But he does care about me. He said and I quote 'Hope you and your family are well and as always let me know if you need anything. I look forward to the next instalment in the life of [my name] :) '
He also started it 'lovely to hear from you'
I was just starting to feel so shit about my non existent love life because sometimes I think I will be forever alone and although this is not a love confession it makes me feel nice knowing that someone other than my family or friends care

But I'm just ahhhj I'm sorry this doesn't make much sense words literally fail me right know I just want to run around the house screaming and clapping and ahhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
chocolate_eyes98
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby chocolate_eyes98 » Sun Jul 03, 2016 3:14 pm

Tal wrote:I really hope it goes well for you. :hugs:

I'm not sure how to respond though, any contact makes me happy he also said if you need anything ask me but it's not like I can just say 'oh yes I need you :lol: '
I'm still so happy to hear from him and so quickly as well
chocolate_eyes98
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby chocolate_eyes98 » Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:42 am

Maybe this is an annual thing because I can't stop thinking about him again. I want to send him another email but again I'm not too sure what to say. I feel like French is the link between us but I don't know what to say and I don't want to sound like a broken record. Ergh life is so confusing :D
chocolate_eyes98
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby aussie_musician » Thu Jun 15, 2017 7:56 pm

is he still your current teacher ???
WWJD.
Nehemiah 8:10 The Joy Of The Lord.
Ecclesiastes 3: 1-11 The Seasons Of Life.
"I am the way, the truth, and the life" - Jesus.
aussie_musician
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Location: Newcastle, New South Wales, The East Coast Of Australia, Southern Hemisphere ..

Postby Sheena » Tue Jun 20, 2017 5:12 pm

Father figure.
Watch the movie Gigi, then do something to appreciate your father.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to Dating And Love Relationships Advice