Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

What is a methodical person like while in a dating scene?

Need dating advice? Wanna talk about sex? Just broke up with your boyfriend? Complain about your ex? Jealousy ruining your relationship? Is he/she cheating? This is the forum to discuss and share your real life experiences.

What is a methodical person like while in a dating scene?

Postby dark_beautty » Tue Jun 07, 2016 2:29 pm

In general when I think of a methodical person, I think of them following orderly procedure(s) to ensure tasks are done efficiently and effectively before moving on to the next task.

When an individual who claims to be a methodical person/thinker, how are they like when dating individuals?
-Do they follow their own procedures before they determine if they want to be in a relationship with the person they are currently dating?
-If they skip a step/procedure while they're dating someone, will they give up and date another person to ensure they're following their own procedures?
dark_beautty
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Dating And Love Relationships Advice