Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

A question for younger ladies

Need dating advice? Wanna talk about sex? Just broke up with your boyfriend? Complain about your ex? Jealousy ruining your relationship? Is he/she cheating? This is the forum to discuss and share your real life experiences.

A question for younger ladies

Postby floatinginspace » Sat Apr 02, 2016 3:23 pm

This younger girl I know does this thing where she will say something like 'if I was your gf' or 'he was saying you were talking to me like I'm your gf...even though I'm not', stuff like that. Is that flirty or does it mean nothing? She also kind of play fights with me a lot and asks me to help her with really easy tasks or smiles quite deeply at me.
floatinginspace
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Re: A question for younger ladies

Postby floatinginspace » Sat Apr 09, 2016 8:37 am

You think so? Thank you :)
floatinginspace
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Clementine » Sat Apr 30, 2016 1:24 pm

Maybe they think about dating you.
Clementine
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby floatinginspace » Thu May 05, 2016 11:30 pm

Do you think so?

She's started play fighting with me, coming over to my desk and asks me to draw on her arm them draws back on mine. She kind of high fives me, then holds my hand a little longer than normal.
floatinginspace
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Clementine » Sat May 07, 2016 10:27 pm

I do think so.

I have acted that way with guys I liked too & didn't know how else to show them I was into them.
Clementine
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby floatinginspace » Sun May 08, 2016 5:59 am

Thanks for letting me know.

I keep pushing her away though. Either because I'm worried about the age difference or don't want to show I like her that way.
floatinginspace
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Clementine » Mon May 09, 2016 6:08 am

How much younger is she than you? are you coworkers, neighbors, is she a sister of a friend?
Clementine
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby VenusInChains » Mon May 09, 2016 6:13 am

She is definitely flirting with you.
Oh well
Whatever
Never mind
VenusInChains
Out Of This World
Out Of This World

Postby floatinginspace » Mon May 09, 2016 11:43 am

VenusInChains wrote:She is definitely flirting with you.

Do you think so?

She asked me to draw on her arm, and then a while later drew the same meaningless little scribble on my arm.

She also high fives me, but holds my hand a little bit after we do it.
floatinginspace
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby floatinginspace » Mon May 09, 2016 11:44 am

Clementine wrote:How much younger is she than you? are you coworkers, neighbors, is she a sister of a friend?

She's 19 and I'm 31.

She works in the same place as me, but we don't work together.
floatinginspace
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Xwikki » Sat May 14, 2016 2:06 pm

100% is flirting with you.

Be careful though as to what her intentions are for going for an older guy.
Xwikki
Dream Moods Queen 2011 - Going Dark

Postby floatinginspace » Sun May 15, 2016 3:23 pm

Cool! You definitely think so?

What kind of negative intentions are for looking for an older guy?
floatinginspace
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Xwikki » Mon May 16, 2016 1:45 pm

I definitely think so.

Uh well I guess it could just be like attraction but hey people are all kinds of crazy.

Daddy issues. :P Watch out for them daddy issues.
Xwikki

Postby Clementine » Tue May 17, 2016 9:15 am

floatinginspace wrote:
Clementine wrote:How much younger is she than you? are you coworkers, neighbors, is she a sister of a friend?

She's 19 and I'm 31.

She works in the same place as me, but we don't work together.

That's a big enough difference .. but if it doesn't bother either of you, who is anyone to judge right. Ask her out and see what she says.
Clementine
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby spacejunkie » Sat Jul 02, 2016 12:39 pm

I was 16 and my husband was 35 its scary and you want to take things slow, but sometimes, it works out.
In my case its been working out for a while now and we haven't spent a day apart since it started working.
If she is mature enough, and if you are understanding enough and there is love it can work.
But she has to be on your level, and you have to be on hers, it wont work if you can't deal with her emotions
It wont work if you think of her as "a teenager" or "so much younger than you" and it wont work if she can't keep up with you. Intellectually, or other wise. There can be no, "such a big age difference" if those feelings are there chances are, she isnt developed enough to be with you , mentally or other wise.
You have to dissolve those titles into forgetting your age difference completely through connection. If you can connect as two people, and not as Older man intriguing, or younger girl interesting Then it can work. If the age becomes a focus it could be filled with paranoia ownership issues and the like. another thing is you have to be ready to watch her develope into a more responsible person and not miss the "19 year old" or "21 year old" she was after she turns 26 and starts wanting kids. That is if you are a long term based person.
Beware that no one lead you astray saying Lo here or lo there! For the Son of Man is within you. Follow after Him! Those who seek Him will find Him. Go then and preach the gospel of the Kingdom.
spacejunkie
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Jezzabella » Mon Jul 04, 2016 4:39 pm

A 16 year old dirt dating a 35 year old man? That's illegal in a lot of places...

How's your relationship with your father?
Don't hate me because I'm beautiful, I only see you in the mirror.
Jezzabella
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Tal » Mon Jul 04, 2016 10:01 pm

Jezzabella wrote:A 16 year old dirt dating a 35 year old man? That's illegal in a lot of places...

How's your relationship with your father?

In my experience it's much easier to be emotionally controlling when the other person is so much younger. They can be molded ito what the older partner wants them to be. I work in the social welfare sector and a surprising proportion of women fleeing abusive relationships are much younger than their abuser. First control and emotional dependence, then the psychological abuse. The physical violence generally starts when the younger partner matures and attempts to gain some level of independence and autonomy. Often, however, the damage is done because the abuser has manipulated their younger partner's psyche to the point where they think they are only part of a whole rather than an individual in their own right. It can take years to heal especially if the abused person was very young when they entered the relationship.
Tal
A Helping Hand
A Helping Hand

Postby spacejunkie » Tue Jul 26, 2016 9:34 am

My relationship with my father is wonderful. and my relationship with Robert is perfect. We're celebrating our three year anniversary with his parents in Michigan this September. He's at work right now. He's my best friend and hes never even raised his voice at me.
I make my own choices, and he never imposes on me. I have all the independence i want. If i wanted to do anything, i could and he would back me. Right now he's encouraging me with my paintings and poetry and writing. We have the same favorite band, well we love the same music and we hold the same values. He was in a bad relationship before me, and when he met me, it was quite innocent. he eventually told me he liked me, but didnt want to go any where with it unless I felt comfortable, which i did, and he had felt like i liked him too, which i was dropping those vibes... After we got together we both stopped using Methampetamine. It will be our third year clean in october... I had always been into physical fitness and yoga, and it turned out he did too. This is part of why he liked me. I was really mature and on a very high level of understanding spiritual philosophy, and this is another reason he liked me. I had already graduated high school when we met, so it wasn't like i was a kid. I was living a life fully on my own adult self when we met. My mother had jepordized my life, and i didn't have Daddy issues. Infact my father and Robert are friends now, and get along well. My dads older than robert... we're going with him on the 6th of august to the movies When i was blossoming into a young women i suppose i came across the same issue many women do. Maturity was lacking in the boys I was around, they were horrible, white trash folk. Disgusting, having sex with all the girls around. and the girls weren't any better!!! I had swore of relationships and became anti relationship. Sure i liked a few of the boys but they weren't respectful. So when I met robert and he treated me like a human being, never becoming sexual or tormentative, i guess you could say i fell for it. But then all the sudden it was way more than that, and i had found this quiet sweet modest man who had been abused for 13 years by a woman who acted like all of the boys and girls I had encountered. Robert was hope that not all men were like that, and likely saved me from becoming unattached to the importance of a relationship. Most people float aimlessly through life, bedding this man and that woman when we should be on a precise search for forever... Sex is not a fun game and relationships aren't a dime a dozen. Not the good ones any way. As for right now, i can say I am happier than I've ever been. I've had a lot of loss in my life, and i never really opened up about any of it. But this man has taken the time to be my personal therapist and I've done the same for him. I can't believe how much we have healed from just 3 years of close friendship and love but its astounding. We plan to buy a plot of land and start a small farm... We have a note pad filled with plans and ideas.... Its going to be great. We do yoga almost every day and pray together.... we're planing for marriage and family and forever. Both of us break down in tears and cry like children dreaming of our perfect day because we are absolutely perfect..... He must have died before me in our last life, thats all I can say.

I know what you mean though, personally I am absolutely against relationships like mine, mines the exception though because I was so much more excelled than any one in my age group, if any of my friends would have done what i did i would have been appauled. and some of my friends were... Until they watched us transform. at this point every admits we are perfect, and even those who protested our relationship have changed their minds completely. Some times things just work. this is one of those times.
Beware that no one lead you astray saying Lo here or lo there! For the Son of Man is within you. Follow after Him! Those who seek Him will find Him. Go then and preach the gospel of the Kingdom.
spacejunkie
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Sheena » Mon Dec 05, 2016 6:10 pm

RUN!!!!!
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to Dating And Love Relationships Advice