Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

So is this normal or weird?

Need dating advice? Wanna talk about sex? Just broke up with your boyfriend? Complain about your ex? Jealousy ruining your relationship? Is he/she cheating? This is the forum to discuss and share your real life experiences.

So is this normal or weird?

Postby Irishgirl2002 » Sun Mar 13, 2016 11:29 am

not sure if this is the right forum to ask, but anyways so me and my friend are in the 9th grade. We were hanging out in my room watching a movie and I left for a few minutes to do some stuff. When I got back she was asleep in a funny way, like she was asleep on the bed, but her feet were sticking out on top of the TV stand (cuz it's right next to the bed). I thought they're cute cuz she has long toes and always keeps them pedicured.

Anyways so I started watching the movie again, but I got distracted cuz her toes kept wiggling a lot, and her feet were in front of the TV so I started playing around with them.

For example I pushed her toes back and forth, and they would start wiggling by themselves =P. Then I would hold them still to make them stop wiggling. Some times I did that when a song was playing on TV and her toes would start wiggling to the beat of the song.

I think she was probably dreaming about dancing the whole time, since we're both in dance class. Cuz her toes would randomly start wiggling in different sequences =P or they would wiggle really fast for a few seconds then stop. And I made them follow voice instructions too, like if I whisper "twinkle toes" her toes would start wiggling. If I say "point your toes" then they make a point like a ballerina.

Anyways is it normal that I was amused, and actually liked playing around with her feet when she was dreaming? Thanks!
Irishgirl2002
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: So is this normal or weird?

Postby floatinginspace » Sat Apr 02, 2016 3:18 pm

I think it's normal. Sweet and affectionate, and not weird. Do you feel like you've taken advantage of her?
floatinginspace
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby pisces_dreamer » Wed Apr 06, 2016 10:49 pm

The only thing id say is weird is you pondered this fact so much you decided to make a thread about it.

Quit trippin.
pisces_dreamer
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Xwikki » Sat May 14, 2016 2:11 pm

What did I just read.

Basically blah blah she was pretending to be asleep and pretty sure you two got some feet stuff going on with each other.
Xwikki
Dream Moods Queen 2011 - Going Dark
Dream Moods Queen 2011 - Going Dark

Postby polarity1968 » Mon Aug 15, 2016 7:43 am

she wasn't asleep. don't be...you know the word i'm searching for here?
polarity1968
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

So is this normal or weird

Postby Cinnawore » Wed Dec 07, 2016 12:02 pm

Yes, this is normal.

The big pincher serves as a shield when they pull themselves into their shells. It is also used for defense.
Cinnawore
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Sheena » Fri Dec 16, 2016 4:44 pm

You are supposed to suck those toes.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to Dating And Love Relationships Advice