Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

LOVE

Need dating advice? Wanna talk about sex? Just broke up with your boyfriend? Complain about your ex? Jealousy ruining your relationship? Is he/she cheating? This is the forum to discuss and share your real life experiences.

LOVE

Postby anabela11 » Thu Feb 25, 2016 7:56 am

IN MY DREAM I WAS WITH A MAN WHO i LOVE HE DID NOT. AND WE WERE AT THE UNIVERSITY AND THEN HE AND i CHOSE THE DIFFERENT WAYS AND CONTINUED WAY ALONE. WHAT DOES IT MEAN ? PLEASE HELP ME
anabela11
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: LOVE

Postby left22 » Thu Feb 25, 2016 9:13 am

Like a diamond when we reflect on the idea/ideal of love we find it has many facets.
Love can be a way of feeling, a way of acting, a way of thinking, a way of being….

As we experiences our relationships, (in the University of Life) both the joys and the pain our experience and understanding of Love changes, hopefully matures and transforms to wisdom.
Your dream perhaps a indication that at some inner level such a transformation is occurring

In my opinion at the universal level Love is the acceptance of YES to all as it is. Yes to what we might experience as the good and the bad while authentically living our truths.
This is not a paradox in attitude as it is possible to stand against what you experience as wrong or bad while you say yes to it. It’s just difficult as it is easier to hate what we don’t like and work against it then to Love what you don’t like and work to correct it.

From my observation it appears as if Life requires of us, wants us, and pushes us to becoming. That is a facet of love. As such Love may require the ending of an relationship (at some level relationships never end even when we never see the other again)

Love may require that two people who authentically love each other to move in separate directions or even hurt each other in order for both to ‘become’.

At a human level we seek purpose and meaning both of which requires that we get to be accountable/responsible for our actions, both for what we might experience as the good or the bad.

Accountability and responsibly are facets of Love as it allows the creation of meaning and purpose even when that accountably require that a relationships end.

All life lives off of life, Life requires the sacrifice of life. Life is a facet of Love
Saying Yes to this reality and Love transforms.
"Childhood is the dream that allows us to understand what we do not yet know." ― Muriel Barbery
left22
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Re: LOVE

Postby Sheena » Mon Dec 05, 2016 6:12 pm

Wish fulfilment. You capture the desired ego object.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to Dating And Love Relationships Advice