Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Boy (crush) is starting to ignore me... why? :\

Need dating advice? Wanna talk about sex? Just broke up with your boyfriend? Complain about your ex? Jealousy ruining your relationship? Is he/she cheating? This is the forum to discuss and share your real life experiences.

Boy (crush) is starting to ignore me... why? :\

Postby SmallPotato » Sun Jan 10, 2016 10:09 am

He is ignoring me a lot these days, up to the point where I start worrying that I did something to anger him...

This boy, I'll name him Dennis, has been very talkative before, more often than not he's been approaching me to talk. Dennis would talk to his friends for a little while, then talk to me. We would have fun, joking around and being our weirder selves. Even I thought we had some mutual feelings, thought. Dennis and I would share glances, sometimes for a little longer than I considered normal. There was even a feeling of protection and "fullness" inside when I sit next to him.

These times, though, Dennis has been awfully distant and aloof. Like as if I am just another stranger roaming around the hallways. We do share glances, but he has this weird look in his face, like a puppy with shifty eyes who is confused about where to go.

This little detail might be useless, so you can skip this paragraph. I overheard some of Dennis's friends talking about how he was mad at someone or something, and that Dennis had made up a nickname to keep this person anonymous. Which was weird, because normally, people just say the person/thing they are mad at, especially to their best friends. So either Dennis was mad at one of his friends, which is probable, considering he was walking in circles alone, and he never does that. Or, he was mad at someone dear to him— also probable, because of the nickname he was giving. It could be a friend, but he has said a bunch of "nasty" things to his friends as a joke. I don't know...

I'm a shy person, so bringing up the topic is extremely difficult, or any topic in general... ~°~
SmallPotato
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Boy (crush) is starting to ignore me... why? :\

Postby Sheena » Mon Jan 11, 2016 3:28 pm

Stop looking for him to be fucked up so you can fix him. Show him your tits instead.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby SmallPotato » Mon Jan 11, 2016 3:40 pm

Sheena wrote:Stop looking for him to be fucked up so you can fix him. Show him your tits instead.
Best reply I had ever seen! ^∆^ But I can't show him my coconuts, I can't talk to people comfortably, much less show people my privates. xD But I ain't gonna fix 'em when he does fuck up real bad. That's up to him if he wants the girls xP
SmallPotato
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Sheena » Mon Jan 11, 2016 5:21 pm

Good for you having a clear idea of your boundaries!!!!
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby SmallPotato » Tue Jan 12, 2016 3:58 am

Sheena wrote:Good for you having a clear idea of your boundaries!!!!

Oh, why thank you!
SmallPotato
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby polarity1968 » Fri Aug 05, 2016 12:15 pm

a lot of what you described could've been only in your head, things you felt...he may have seen them differently. and got spooked. then again, he may have just been trying to see your coconuts then decided it was a lost cause.
polarity1968
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Dating And Love Relationships Advice