Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Need advise about a girl who's an enigma to me

Need dating advice? Wanna talk about sex? Just broke up with your boyfriend? Complain about your ex? Jealousy ruining your relationship? Is he/she cheating? This is the forum to discuss and share your real life experiences.

Need advise about a girl who's an enigma to me

Postby bennyp » Tue Dec 15, 2015 7:38 am

After chatting to girl online for over a week, I mean for 8 hours straight at times and being really open, we met up on Sunday, things went really well and went back to hers after too watch some Netflix, we never had sex but we got up to stuff if you know what I mean, so next day we texting and she says she's not sure it will go anywhere and there was no chemistry ( which I disagree ) and she's not looking for a relationship and I came across as too keen, which if fair enough I guess

But she still wants to go out again this Friday, and she still keeps texting me and to make things worse she even told me the last few days she has felt a lot happier and eating better, as if to imply I've made her happy, I know she hasn't been out of a relationship long and has serious barriers up but I can't work her out and I just can't read her intentions, normally I would just wouldn't bother, but I actually quite like her and care about her a lot and we are so similar people it's unreal, it's just know what to do?
bennyp
Dream Child
Dream Child

Re: Need advise about a girl who's an enigma to me

Postby Naedrux » Tue Dec 15, 2015 2:32 pm

Obviously, I cannot help you when it comes to reading her personality. But, I can assure you, that she must enjoy your company - elsewise she'd not ask you about going out. Thus, you should definitely meet on Friday, as planned.

Just do not attempt to move in too fast into a relationship - I've made that mistake recently myself, which was dreadful. Just take your time and get to know her well.
Whene'er the two of you are speaking in person and are on the subject around your own personalities and interests, try speaking of yourself a lot.
Not too much so that you'll appear to be self-inflated, but enough so that you'll reveal more about yourself. It is, of course, you, that she is interested in.
Of course you would also listen to her speaking of herself, and you can find common interests and so on - things that lead to friendship.
Some things will reveal themselves over time, and some can be asked directly. I cannot specify everything that I think of, because I do not know you - but I do hope that my general advice, although vague, can give you something to go on.

Please do ask me if there's anything which you consider unclear of what I've written.

And last, but not least, I wish you luck!

- Naedrux
Naedrux
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Return to Dating And Love Relationships Advice