Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

1 more thing

Need dating advice? Wanna talk about sex? Just broke up with your boyfriend? Complain about your ex? Jealousy ruining your relationship? Is he/she cheating? This is the forum to discuss and share your real life experiences.

1 more thing

Postby darkanomoly » Tue Oct 20, 2015 1:50 pm

ok so this is kind of a rehash of my old attractive man thread but i thought of one thing that i never covered. the best style that fits a woman to me is long and straight hair but what does that equal for guys when it comes to guys hair. is this short and wavy? bald?
darkanomoly
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Re: 1 more thing

Postby cannydreams » Wed Oct 21, 2015 3:13 am

Most girls don't care how a guy wears his hair as long as it's clean and neat. Of course some do not long men with long hair, or male pattern baldness or maybe even grey if they are still young.
It's up to the individual there is no set way to see this.

I like this style of hair if you are interested:
" Better never to have met you in my dream than to wake and reach for hands that are not there."
cannydreams
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Xwikki » Sun Oct 25, 2015 2:00 pm

^ He'll do just fine.

It's so so hard to say what women as a whole find attractive hair-wise. My boyfriend is pretty much bald, but I also find men with long hair and short hair and shaved hair and short hair and blond and brown attractive. :drool: And yeah I could go for grey hair too.

At the moment though James McAvoy has my sexy vote. :blowingkisses:

Xwikki
Dream Moods Queen 2011 - Going Dark
Dream Moods Queen 2011 - Going Dark

Postby Sosaxolicious » Sun Oct 25, 2015 8:27 pm

darkanomoly wrote:...the best style that fits a woman to me is long and straight hair...

I'm a brunette, my hair is long and curly, and I am extremely vain about it and don't bother to hide it. As for mens' hair, it's more texture than appearance for me... I'm not particular on colors, straight/wavy/curly, etc. but if it is soft and healthy that's a good thing because maybe he's as vain about his hair as I am mine. I wouldn't want it too long though, a smidge on the long side maybe cuz I like a bit of edge. Hair... what a great debate topic. :cheers:
.... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy
closing lines of the Cambridge ladies who live in furnished souls by e. e. cummings
Sosaxolicious
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

1 more thing

Postby alexau » Thu May 26, 2016 12:50 pm

First I said thats fuck, but ok if that Mercator work fine I will inhale a few cemtrails and say sorry

But one more thing:
Can that mercator have big freezers filled with stonehard frozen bottles of water?
We can make good use of that.
We but the frozen bottles into our passive coolers.
Maybe this would also shut down some of the noisy stinky generators.
alexau
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

1 more thing

Postby Cinnawore » Thu Dec 08, 2016 6:23 pm

i always thought of it being more of a dolls thing. its sad that it has died down
Cinnawore
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Sheena » Fri Dec 16, 2016 4:41 pm

It has to be red.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby darkanomoly » Fri May 11, 2018 6:50 pm

Hi fellow dreamooders, its been a while since I have been here, hopefully the drama here has died down a lot and the forum has improved. Anyway I would like to add another thing to this thread or add something that I forgot to mention. What I want to know is, are hairy arms on men sexy or gross to women? are hairy armpits on men sexy or gross to women? are hairy feet on men sexy or gross to women? Is a hairy butthole on men match a handsome man's body to women or is a hairless butthole match a sexy man body to women? if any one these questions require me to shave, should I have laser surgery on all these body parts or specific body parts so that the hair does not grow back? if yes then how much does lazer skin/hair removable surgery cost?
darkanomoly
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Amalthea » Sat May 12, 2018 1:56 am

IMO men are supposed to be hairy so the hair on a man's body doesn't concern me. If too wild in particular places he can always trim it.
Amalthea
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Darknesswithin » Mon May 14, 2018 2:18 am

Way too much emphasis on appearances. Much cheaper to cultivate a sexy persona.
Darknesswithin
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby cannydreams » Mon May 14, 2018 4:10 am

Being confident in who you are, as you are is very important too. If you don't work on that confidence in yourself no amount of physical alterations will ever help you out enough to make the real changes you desire.
" Better never to have met you in my dream than to wake and reach for hands that are not there."
cannydreams
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Return to Dating And Love Relationships Advice