Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

ex thing!

Need dating advice? Wanna talk about sex? Just broke up with your boyfriend? Complain about your ex? Jealousy ruining your relationship? Is he/she cheating? This is the forum to discuss and share your real life experiences.

ex thing!

Postby Charlie louise » Fri Sep 04, 2015 3:48 pm

So for about 11 months now me and this boy have been on and off, we have slept together and broke each others hearts. I'm trying to stop myself from going back to him because I know he is bad for me but everytime I fall asleep I dream about him, sometimes the dreams are just going over what happened in real life and other times its what I would like to happen or not. Sometimes when i wake up I'm very happy and other times I feel horrible like I've been punched in the chest, I've even woken up crying at some points. Someone please tell me what this means and how to get rid of it!!
Charlie louise
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: ex thing!

Postby Tal » Fri Sep 04, 2015 9:04 pm

You dream about him all the time because you think about him all the time. The dreams will stop when you end the relationship for good and find something else for your brain to focus on.
Tal
A Helping Hand
A Helping Hand

Re: ex thing!

Postby left22 » Sat Sep 05, 2015 4:32 pm

I recommend the book 'How to Be an Adult in Relationships The Five Keys to Mindful Loving' - by David Richo
"Childhood is the dream that allows us to understand what we do not yet know." ― Muriel Barbery
left22
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Return to Dating And Love Relationships Advice