Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

A Dream that felts really real

Need dating advice? Wanna talk about sex? Just broke up with your boyfriend? Complain about your ex? Jealousy ruining your relationship? Is he/she cheating? This is the forum to discuss and share your real life experiences.

A Dream that felts really real

Postby AlasPoorYorick » Mon Jun 04, 2018 2:05 pm

A short while ago I had a dream about me and a girl I have a crush on and it felt really real and unlike any dream that I have had before as in it did not feel like a dream. When I woke up I couldn’t remember what had happened In it but know it was about her and felt like something that had happend in my life but i have forgotten about. I do not know this girl personally but feel like this dream mean she something. Any help?
AlasPoorYorick
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: A Dream that felts really real

Postby cannydreams » Thu Jun 28, 2018 12:12 am

Could just be as simple as you wanting a girl to be involved with, crush on and crush back on you. Maybe you feel incomplete without a SO in your life.
" Better never to have met you in my dream than to wake and reach for hands that are not there."
cannydreams
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Return to Dating And Love Relationships Advice