Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

I'm engaged!!!

Need dating advice? Wanna talk about sex? Just broke up with your boyfriend? Complain about your ex? Jealousy ruining your relationship? Is he/she cheating? This is the forum to discuss and share your real life experiences.

I'm engaged!!!

Postby tripursl » Thu Dec 07, 2017 11:13 am

Me and my fiance have been together 2 years and we are engaged to get married in may 2019 (18 months). I am so excited! I'm only 17 now so ill be 18 when we have the wedding and my fiance will be 20, so many people think we are being stupid for doing this. The thing is my parents are super supportive because they know us so well and know that we have a strong bond, but his parents are unsupportive because they think we are too young and they want their son to move back in with them. My fiance has always had trouble with his parents. His dad is an alcoholic and his parents are addicted to gambling, so he decided to give up on them and not invite them to the wedding so its kinda sad, but we will try to put that in the past and have an amazing wedding! Many people shame me for being so young and getting married, but when i'm 18 it's legal and if it was "wrong" then it wouldn't be legal. My parents were 19 and 20 when they got married, but they only waited 6 months after being together to get married. Me and my fiance will have waited nearly 4 years to get married. I'm so excited though! :rarara: :heartpump: :clap: :D
tripursl
Dream Child
Dream Child

Re: I'm engaged!!!

Postby Tal » Fri Dec 08, 2017 11:39 pm

Tell everyone else to fuck off and mind their own business and if they're so opposed to your marriage don't invite them to the wedding.
My youngest sister married her husband the day before her 19th birthday. She's now 47, has 3 adult kids and 2 grandkids. Their path hasn't been easy but they've made it. My other siblings and I are all divorced. Mone of us married until we were late 20s or early 30s.
Good luck.
Tal
A Helping Hand
A Helping Hand

Return to Dating And Love Relationships Advice