Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Dreams of an ex that are constant

Need dating advice? Wanna talk about sex? Just broke up with your boyfriend? Complain about your ex? Jealousy ruining your relationship? Is he/she cheating? This is the forum to discuss and share your real life experiences.

Dreams of an ex that are constant

Postby yoly_ » Wed Jul 12, 2017 5:01 am

For the past weeks my ex is coming to my dreams. Not sexual just weird. Is he calling out for me I wonder? :|
yoly_
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Dreams of an ex that are constant

Postby Xwikki » Thu Jul 13, 2017 5:18 am

No. You're still obsessed with him so you're dreaming about him and deluding yourself into thinking it's a sign or something.
Xwikki
Dream Moods Queen 2011 - Going Dark
Dream Moods Queen 2011 - Going Dark

Postby Sheena » Sun Oct 15, 2017 1:10 pm

kk may have it, but you could go deeper. The image of ex is split off part of self that you associate in certain ways with that attachment figure.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby cannydreams » Thu Nov 09, 2017 11:33 am

Did you during that time see them in passing, check up on them on social media, look at old pictures of you both together recently? That could have placed them into your dreams. Do you miss them?
" Better never to have met you in my dream than to wake and reach for hands that are not there."
cannydreams
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Sheena » Thu Nov 09, 2017 2:02 pm

Let the dreamer do its own thinking. The original post suggests betrayal and guilt.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to Dating And Love Relationships Advice