Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Confused...

Need dating advice? Wanna talk about sex? Just broke up with your boyfriend? Complain about your ex? Jealousy ruining your relationship? Is he/she cheating? This is the forum to discuss and share your real life experiences.

Confused...

Postby Little8Bits » Fri Jun 16, 2017 9:29 am

I exchanged numbers with my crush before school ended, and for the first couple of days our texts were very impersonal, he didn't show signs of disinterest, just a lack of trust, as he is a shy introvert.
The days trickle by, and our texts were slowly more about each other than mindless jokes. He showed an interest in my hobbies and what I do, since he keeps on asking me, "what are you doing?", more times than I have and asks me questions about my interests. For example, he's asked me about what kind of music I listen to, and if I can show him my drawings (I'm an artist, and he complimented them). He's also shared with me personal things about what is going on in his life (e.g., becoming an uncle, family plans). Other times we share experiences, and he has texted me he had a dark thought and explained what happened in said thought. Sometimes we also send some jokes and we add on to it until it's no longer funny.
This is what confuses me, however. Again, during texting he doesn't show a lack of interest, but whenever he 'feels like doing something', he ends the conversation and dissapears until the next day. I know we all have lives and he wants to do stuff other than texting, but I still can't shake it. Many times he ends it because of small things like he wants to watch a movie or videos on YouTube. I haven't confronted him on this, mainly because it's a petty thing to discuss about, especially when I have bigger confrontations to make as I don't want to come off as bitter and controlling when the friendship hasn't even bloomed yet. I can't tell whether he sees me as a potential friend or something more, which is why I am very confused.
"Light of eye and soft of touch, speak you little, listen much.
Honor the Old Ones in deed and name,
let love and light be our guides again."
Little8Bits
Dream Child
Dream Child

Re: Confused...

Postby Sheena » Sun Aug 06, 2017 4:54 pm

You don't build personal relationships by writing memos. Stop your text addiction.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to Dating And Love Relationships Advice