Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Locked - Spam post- REPLACE (4 the sake of this site)

Do you have a question about using the forum, experience a technical problem or a suggestion to improve the forum? Let us know here! Please note that dreams should not be posted here.

Locked - Spam post- REPLACE (4 the sake of this site)

Postby Gus Who » Sun Jan 27, 2019 1:13 am

:lep: Evilmonkey congratulations :noisemaker: on finding a way to neutralize the spammer>(s)<! As of this new year, i’ve noticed the difference. :clap:
But you still have that ugly looking and now :banghead: “LOCKED” post in General Dream Form that is still at the TOP of this form :( sow —>show all newbies >>> that visit this site and read this first post of>>> ‘the :cry: BABIES <<<
>>>by us toddlers that happens>>>as you failed to grasp my post stating that you should replace that post with a fresh post <<<
>>>that states “your intent” and then “LOCK” the post so not even a second post can be posted<<<
>>>and not all the drama that followed that March :creeping: :creeping: :creeping: :creeping: :creeping: :creeping: :creeping: :creeping: :creeping: :creeping: :creeping: :creeping: :creeping: :creeping: :creeping: :creeping: :creeping: OF 2018

My :2cents:
Okay - I clearly warned everyone .. GLOBAL COLLAPSE OF THE ECONOMIC SYSTEM...
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Re: Locked - Spam post- REPLACE (4 the sake of this site)

Postby manda3d » Wed Jan 30, 2019 8:52 am

I'm embarassed when I'm always pinned on top, I don't feel comfortable when the post is permanently pinned on top (in General Dream Discussion). I don't have friends on dreammoods anymore, it is better that I go and leave to make emotional, because I have to go.

Or just unlock the post instead of unpin, just a suggestion.

The reason is: "I don't have friends anymore, the feeling of friends posting comments for me is awesome and sometimes funny but I don't have that anymore".
manda3d
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby aussie_musician » Wed Jan 30, 2019 7:59 pm

you don't have friends ???

and why would that be ???
aussie_musician
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Location: Newcastle, New South Wales, The East Coast Of Australia, Southern Hemisphere ..

Postby manda3d » Thu Jan 31, 2019 2:39 am

Just like when I post a comment on YouTube and people like my comment then I have a feeling like a god especially when I got 50 likes.
manda3d
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Gus Who » Thu Jan 31, 2019 5:23 am

... Maybe man duh 3D - you'd have more respect as being a person, than using God (name) in vain and realize as Christian that God can only work inn the vein as a higher power and not as an attitude ...

... but let's try to keep this post on target, as its purpose is to improve the look of this site, from evilmonkey power to lock such toddler words that Wii might have to be forced to defend saying later on... as older toddlers in this dream field of play...

WELL LET's try to shoot down that 'Locked Post' (March 17,2018) as stated on the last post on that thread too do... given that Wii as 'Subjects' to the will of the mod. ...

AS MOST REASONABLE PEOPLE WOULD AGREE THAT ONLY THE RULE SHOULD BE LOCKED AT THE TOP! ( :nodding: "No Spamming on the Wall) ... and not all the toddlers talk.. and Rules that certain toddlers have to Foe other toddlers in this battle over wits .. in the batty playpen :neer:

Well that a moot point right?

... So let's keep this thread on target, until such reasonable outcome is taken for the sake of all us toddlers Writs! :noisemaker:
Okay - I clearly warned everyone .. GLOBAL COLLAPSE OF THE ECONOMIC SYSTEM...
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby aussie_musician » Thu Jan 31, 2019 3:38 pm

correct ..
aussie_musician
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Location: Newcastle, New South Wales, The East Coast Of Australia, Southern Hemisphere ..

Return to Forum Announcements And Help