Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

''Error Message'' When I try to go to my messages etc?

Do you have a question about using the forum, experience a technical problem or a suggestion to improve the forum? Let us know here! Please note that dreams should not be posted here.

''Error Message'' When I try to go to my messages etc?

Postby jamesbonddov » Wed Dec 09, 2015 11:56 am

it says error when I try to go to my messages or if I try to private message someone. Is anyone else experiencing this?
jamesbonddov
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Re: ''Error Message'' When I try to go to my messages etc?

Postby Sigrid » Thu Dec 10, 2015 6:37 am

Early in the morning, I was using my phone and I went to DM but it says "error sql [mysql4]" I searched all about to see what I can do but it seems that the only people who can solve it are the mods/admins. I hope it won't happen again.
Superman1 wrote:The more a spoilt little kid is denied its cries for attention, the more it will be forced to look at himself.

Ecclesiastes 1: 18 wrote:For with much wisdom comes much sorrow; the more knowledge, the more grief.
Sigrid
Shadow
Shadow

Postby Gus Who » Thu Dec 10, 2015 7:54 am

Yesterday I also had not been able to get on this site...
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Sigrid » Thu Dec 10, 2015 3:34 pm

Gus Who wrote:Yesterday I also had not been able to get on this site...

Did it say error? If so, can you tell us what the error said? Because I'm pretty sure we need to be detailed about errors and what kind of errors.
Superman1 wrote:The more a spoilt little kid is denied its cries for attention, the more it will be forced to look at himself.

Ecclesiastes 1: 18 wrote:For with much wisdom comes much sorrow; the more knowledge, the more grief.
Sigrid
Shadow
Shadow

Return to Forum Announcements And Help