Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Password Help

Do you have a question about using the forum, experience a technical problem or a suggestion to improve the forum? Let us know here! Please note that dreams should not be posted here.

Password Help

Postby Sigrid » Thu Oct 15, 2015 3:52 am

Hello, this is Freya_Nightmist. Im sure that some of the old dreammoods users know that Sigrid and I are sisters (yes, true, true) so please don't accuse me of usong someonelse's account or impersonating Freya_Nightmist ( just look at the ip address of Sigrid's last comments, its bound to be the same, she used my phone to login) ok, back to the topic. I cant login to my own account ever since I logged it in in an internet cafe (time was up, I wasnt able to log it out since the screen was already blocked, this happened about a month or 2 ago) I tried to retrieve it but there was no mail sent to my email (first attempt of password retrieval was somewhere last month) until now. If EvilMonkey is still not here to reply to my problem then my best bet is to send him a message (I dont want to do that :/ )

Bye bye
Superman1 wrote:The more a spoilt little kid is denied its cries for attention, the more it will be forced to look at himself.

Ecclesiastes 1: 18 wrote:For with much wisdom comes much sorrow; the more knowledge, the more grief.
Sigrid
Shadow
Shadow

Re: Password Help

Postby treesandbees » Sun Oct 18, 2015 4:55 am

Just create a new account and put a 2 after the same screen name you previously used and use that until you get access to the other account.
“You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.”
― Dr. Seuss
treesandbees
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Sigrid » Sun Oct 25, 2015 4:36 am

And use your own main resource, Freya. Like- your phone.
Superman1 wrote:The more a spoilt little kid is denied its cries for attention, the more it will be forced to look at himself.

Ecclesiastes 1: 18 wrote:For with much wisdom comes much sorrow; the more knowledge, the more grief.
Sigrid
Shadow
Shadow

Postby Caesar » Sun Oct 25, 2015 8:05 am

What a burden for Freya to grow up with a sister who lacks the basic courtesies to help their own blood out.
People are like delicate puzzles. Unraveling them is most enjoyable.
Caesar
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Sigrid » Sun Oct 25, 2015 9:16 pm

Utro pud 'tong lalaki, Freya. Salbahes kaayo. Kapal pud ug nawung kagaya ng kaklase nato. Kasig asa lang siya ba. Lmao.

Sigrid
Shadow
Shadow

Return to Forum Announcements And Help