Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

THEY HATED AND PROVOKED ME, BUT SATAN WILL NOT WIN

Do you have a question about using the forum, experience a technical problem or a suggestion to improve the forum? Let us know here! Please note that dreams should not be posted here.

THEY HATED AND PROVOKED ME, BUT SATAN WILL NOT WIN

Postby kaliajohnson » Thu Jun 19, 2014 11:05 am

UNLIKE OTHERS, I'M NOT COMPLAINING ABOUT ANYTHING!!, JUST SAYING THAT I WILL NO LONGER STOOP TO ANYONE'S LEVEL. THERE ARE CERTAIN PEOPLE ON HERE THAT WANT TO SHUT ME DOWN, BECAUSE THEY ARE ANGRY, JEALOUS, IMMATURE AND INSECURE. I DON'T EVEN NEED TO POINT THEM OUT. YOU WILL KNOW THEM WHEN YOU SEE THEM. GOD WILLING, SATAN WILL NOT PROSPER. THEY ARE INTIMIDATED AND THREATENED BY ME. THEY TRIED TO MUTE THE GOSPEL, AND WHEN THEY FAILED, THEIR NEXT STEP WAS TO PROVOKE ME TO RETALIATE, SO THAT THEY WOULD FINALLY HAVE AN EXCUSE TO KICK ME OFF THE WEBSITE. GOD KNOWS THEIR HEART, AND HE KNOWS MINE. THERE IS NOTHING TO DENY OR HIDE. SO FAR, THEY ARE SUCCEEDING IN THEIR PLAN, BUT I AM ASKING GOD FOR ANOTHER CHANCE TO PROVE MYSELF. I WAS "ATTACKED" FIRST, AND NOW THEY TRY TO PLAY THE VICTIM. READ MY POSTS, THE PROOF IS ALL THERE. I RETALIATED NOT OUT OF ANGER, BUT OUT OF IMMATURITY AND LACK OF SELF-CONTROL. I HAVE PRAYED ABOUT IT AND PROMISED GOD THAT I WOULD TRY TO HAVE PATIENCE AND CONTROL MY TONGUE. IT'S NOT EASY, AND THE TEMPTATION IS ALWAYS THERE, BUT I'M STILL TRYING. I AM NOT LOOKING FOR AN APOLOGY, NOR DO I EXPECT ONE. HOWEVER, I APOLOGIZE FOR ANY INSULTS THAT I HAVE MADE TO ANYONE. I APOLOGIZE TO GOD FOR LETTING HIM DOWN. I FORGIVE ANYONE WHO HAS "INSULTED" ME. I USE QUOTES BECAUSE I NEVER FELT "INSULTED" OR "OFFENDED", I HAVE BEEN WITH THIS TYPE OF FOOLISH BEHAVIOR ALL OF MY LIFE, AND IT NEVER BOTHERED ME. I'M USED TO IT, BUT I HAVEN'T BEEN HANDLING IT IN THE RIGHT WAY. PLEASE READ THIS CAREFULLY: I DO NOT APOLOGIZE FOR PREACHING THE GOSPEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AGAIN, I DO NOT APOLOGIZE FOR PREACHING THE GOSPEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CONFESS YOUR FAULTS ONE TO ANOTHER, AND PRAY ONE FOR ANOTHER, THAT YE MAY BE HEALED. THE EFFECTUAL FERVENT PRAYER OF A RIGHTEOUS MAN AVAILETH MUCH (JAMES 5:16). REMEMBER, THE BIBLE SAYS TO LOVE YOUR ENEMIES AND TURN THE OTHER CHEEK WHEN YOU HAVE BEEN STRUCK. NO MATTER WHAT, NEVER GIVE SATAN THE POWER BY RETALIATING. DON'T LET PEOPLE MAKE A FOOL OUT OF YOU. FOR WE WRESTLE NOT AGAINST FLESH AND BLOOD, BUT AGAINST PRINCIPALITIES, AGAINST POWERS, AGAINST THE RULERS OF THE DARKNESS OF THIS WORLD, AGAINST SPIRITUAL WICKEDNESS IN HIGH PLACES (EPHESIANS 6:12). THEY STARTED THEIR NONSENSE, AND THEY CAN FINISH IT. I WILL FINISH DOING WHAT GOD SENT ME HERE TO DO, AND THAT IS PREACH THE GOSPEL TO THE LOST. YOU ALL OBVIOUSLY NEED JESUS, AND THAT'S THE HONEST TO GOD TRUTH THAT WILL NEVER CHANGE. MAY GOD BLESS YOU! :)

JESUS SAITH UNTO HIM, I AM THE WAY, THE TRUTH, AND THE LIFE: NO MAN COMETH UNTO THE FATHER, BUT BY ME (JOHN 14:6).
kaliajohnson
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Re: THEY HATED AND PROVOKED ME, BUT SATAN WILL NOT WIN

Postby Sigrid » Fri Jun 20, 2014 12:46 am

kaliajohnson wrote:UNLIKE OTHERS, I'M NOT COMPLAINING ABOUT ANYTHING!!, JUST SAYING THAT I WILL NO LONGER STOOP TO ANYONE'S LEVEL. THERE ARE CERTAIN PEOPLE ON HERE THAT WANT TO SHUT ME DOWN, BECAUSE THEY ARE ANGRY, JEALOUS, IMMATURE AND INSECURE. I DON'T EVEN NEED TO POINT THEM OUT. YOU WILL KNOW THEM WHEN YOU SEE THEM. GOD WILLING, SATAN WILL NOT PROSPER. THEY ARE INTIMIDATED AND THREATENED BY ME. THEY TRIED TO MUTE THE GOSPEL, AND WHEN THEY FAILED, THEIR NEXT STEP WAS TO PROVOKE ME TO RETALIATE, SO THAT THEY WOULD FINALLY HAVE AN EXCUSE TO KICK ME OFF THE WEBSITE. GOD KNOWS THEIR HEART, AND HE KNOWS MINE. THERE IS NOTHING TO DENY OR HIDE. SO FAR, THEY ARE SUCCEEDING IN THEIR PLAN, BUT I AM ASKING GOD FOR ANOTHER CHANCE TO PROVE MYSELF. I WAS "ATTACKED" FIRST, AND NOW THEY TRY TO PLAY THE VICTIM. READ MY POSTS, THE PROOF IS ALL THERE. I RETALIATED NOT OUT OF ANGER, BUT OUT OF IMMATURITY AND LACK OF SELF-CONTROL. I HAVE PRAYED ABOUT IT AND PROMISED GOD THAT I WOULD TRY TO HAVE PATIENCE AND CONTROL MY TONGUE. IT'S NOT EASY, AND THE TEMPTATION IS ALWAYS THERE, BUT I'M STILL TRYING. I AM NOT LOOKING FOR AN APOLOGY, NOR DO I EXPECT ONE. HOWEVER, I APOLOGIZE FOR ANY INSULTS THAT I HAVE MADE TO ANYONE. I APOLOGIZE TO GOD FOR LETTING HIM DOWN. I FORGIVE ANYONE WHO HAS "INSULTED" ME. I USE QUOTES BECAUSE I NEVER FELT "INSULTED" OR "OFFENDED", I HAVE BEEN WITH THIS TYPE OF FOOLISH BEHAVIOR ALL OF MY LIFE, AND IT NEVER BOTHERED ME. I'M USED TO IT, BUT I HAVEN'T BEEN HANDLING IT IN THE RIGHT WAY. PLEASE READ THIS CAREFULLY: I DO NOT APOLOGIZE FOR PREACHING THE GOSPEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AGAIN, I DO NOT APOLOGIZE FOR PREACHING THE GOSPEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CONFESS YOUR FAULTS ONE TO ANOTHER, AND PRAY ONE FOR ANOTHER, THAT YE MAY BE HEALED. THE EFFECTUAL FERVENT PRAYER OF A RIGHTEOUS MAN AVAILETH MUCH (JAMES 5:16). REMEMBER, THE BIBLE SAYS TO LOVE YOUR ENEMIES AND TURN THE OTHER CHEEK WHEN YOU HAVE BEEN STRUCK. NO MATTER WHAT, NEVER GIVE SATAN THE POWER BY RETALIATING. DON'T LET PEOPLE MAKE A FOOL OUT OF YOU. FOR WE WRESTLE NOT AGAINST FLESH AND BLOOD, BUT AGAINST PRINCIPALITIES, AGAINST POWERS, AGAINST THE RULERS OF THE DARKNESS OF THIS WORLD, AGAINST SPIRITUAL WICKEDNESS IN HIGH PLACES (EPHESIANS 6:12). THEY STARTED THEIR NONSENSE, AND THEY CAN FINISH IT. I WILL FINISH DOING WHAT GOD SENT ME HERE TO DO, AND THAT IS PREACH THE GOSPEL TO THE LOST. YOU ALL OBVIOUSLY NEED JESUS, AND THAT'S THE HONEST TO GOD TRUTH THAT WILL NEVER CHANGE. MAY GOD BLESS YOU! :)

Uh..... Your title is quiet misleading: "BUT SATAN WILL NOT WIN"
Superman1 wrote:The more a spoilt little kid is denied its cries for attention, the more it will be forced to look at himself.

Ecclesiastes 1: 18 wrote:For with much wisdom comes much sorrow; the more knowledge, the more grief.
Sigrid
Shadow
Shadow

Return to Forum Announcements And Help