Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

WEBMASTER, ARE YOU SAVED??

Do you have a question about using the forum, experience a technical problem or a suggestion to improve the forum? Let us know here! Please note that dreams should not be posted here.

WEBMASTER, ARE YOU SAVED??

Postby kaliajohnson » Mon Jun 16, 2014 8:31 pm

HELLO, I WANTED TO LET YOU KNOW THAT GOD LOVES HIS PEOPLE, BUT THE FOOLISH CANNOT STAND IN HIS SIGHT: HE HATES ALL WORKERS OF INIQUITY (PSALM 5:5). IT PAINS ME TO SAY THAT GOD HATES YOU, BUT IT'S THE TRUTH, BECAUSE YOU ARE A SINNER. IF I DIDN'T CARE, I WOULD LIE TO YOU. GOD WILL LOVE YOU, ONCE YOU BECOME SAVED. IN ORDER TO BE SAVED, YOU MUST CONFESS THE LORD JESUS WITH YOUR MOUTH AND BELIEVE WITH YOUR HEART THAT GOD RAISED HIM FROM THE DEAD. FOR WITH THE HEART MAN BELIEVETH UNTO RIGHTEOUSNESS; AND WITH THE MOUTH CONFESSION IS MADE UNTO SALVATION (ROMANS 10:9-10). FOR WHOSOEVER SHALL CALL UPON THE NAME OF THE LORD SHALL BE SAVED (ROMANS 10:13). JESUS SAID UNTO THEM, IF GOD WERE YOUR FATHER, YE WOULD LOVE ME: FOR I PROCEEDED FORTH AND CAME FROM GOD; NEITHER CAME I OF MYSELF, BUT HE SENT ME. WHY DO YE NOT UNDERSTAND MY SPEECH? EVEN BECAUSE YE CANNOT HEAR MY WORD. YE ARE OF YOUR FATHER THE DEVIL, AND THE LUSTS OF YOUR FATHER YE WILL DO. HE WAS A MURDERER FROM THE BEGINNING, AND ABODE NOT IN THE TRUTH, BECAUSE THERE IS NO TRUTH IN HIM. WHEN HE SPEAKETH A LIE, HE SPEAKETH OF HIS OWN: FOR HE IS A LIAR, AND THE FATHER OF IT (JOHN 8:42-44). GOD WANTS YOU TO BE A PART OF HIS KINGDOM SO MUCH, THAT HE SACRAFICED HIS ONLY SON JESUS (JOHN 3:16), SO THAT YOU CAN HAVE A RELATIONSHIP WITH HIM. JESUS IS THE WAY, TRUTH AND LIFE: NO ONE COMES TO THE FATHER BUT BY HIM (JOHN 14:6). THE BIBLE STATES THAT UNBELIEVERS WILL HAVE THEIR PART IN THE LAKE WHICH BURNS WITH FIRE AND BRIMSTONE: WHICH IS THE SECOND DEATH (REVELATION 21:8). PLEASE BECOME A CHILD OF GOD TODAY! MAY GOD BLESS YOU, MY FRIEND. :) :heartpump:

JESUS SAITH UNTO HIM, I AM THE WAY, THE TRUTH, AND THE LIFE: NO MAN COMETH UNTO THE FATHER, BUT BY ME (JOHN 14:6).
kaliajohnson
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Re: WEBMASTER, ARE YOU SAVED??

Postby Sigrid » Wed Jun 18, 2014 4:25 pm

kaliajohnson wrote:HELLO, I WANTED TO LET YOU KNOW THAT GOD LOVES HIS PEOPLE, BUT THE FOOLISH CANNOT STAND IN HIS SIGHT: HE HATES ALL WORKERS OF INIQUITY (PSALM 5:5). IT PAINS ME TO SAY THAT GOD HATES YOU, BUT IT'S THE TRUTH, BECAUSE YOU ARE A SINNER. IF I DIDN'T CARE, I WOULD LIE TO YOU. GOD WILL LOVE YOU, ONCE YOU BECOME SAVED. IN ORDER TO BE SAVED, YOU MUST CONFESS THE LORD JESUS WITH YOUR MOUTH AND BELIEVE WITH YOUR HEART THAT GOD RAISED HIM FROM THE DEAD. FOR WITH THE HEART MAN BELIEVETH UNTO RIGHTEOUSNESS; AND WITH THE MOUTH CONFESSION IS MADE UNTO SALVATION (ROMANS 10:9-10). FOR WHOSOEVER SHALL CALL UPON THE NAME OF THE LORD SHALL BE SAVED (ROMANS 10:13). JESUS SAID UNTO THEM, IF GOD WERE YOUR FATHER, YE WOULD LOVE ME: FOR I PROCEEDED FORTH AND CAME FROM GOD; NEITHER CAME I OF MYSELF, BUT HE SENT ME. WHY DO YE NOT UNDERSTAND MY SPEECH? EVEN BECAUSE YE CANNOT HEAR MY WORD. YE ARE OF YOUR FATHER THE DEVIL, AND THE LUSTS OF YOUR FATHER YE WILL DO. HE WAS A MURDERER FROM THE BEGINNING, AND ABODE NOT IN THE TRUTH, BECAUSE THERE IS NO TRUTH IN HIM. WHEN HE SPEAKETH A LIE, HE SPEAKETH OF HIS OWN: FOR HE IS A LIAR, AND THE FATHER OF IT (JOHN 8:42-44). GOD WANTS YOU TO BE A PART OF HIS KINGDOM SO MUCH, THAT HE SACRAFICED HIS ONLY SON JESUS (JOHN 3:16), SO THAT YOU CAN HAVE A RELATIONSHIP WITH HIM. JESUS IS THE WAY, TRUTH AND LIFE: NO ONE COMES TO THE FATHER BUT BY HIM (JOHN 14:6). THE BIBLE STATES THAT UNBELIEVERS WILL HAVE THEIR PART IN THE LAKE WHICH BURNS WITH FIRE AND BRIMSTONE: WHICH IS THE SECOND DEATH (REVELATION 21:8). PLEASE BECOME A CHILD OF GOD TODAY! MAY GOD BLESS YOU, MY FRIEND. :) :heartpump:

You posted your thread on the wrong discussion category. This should be in "Spiritual & Religious beliefs". I know you want to catch Webby's attention but important people like him are too busy and I expect that he won't reply.
Superman1 wrote:The more a spoilt little kid is denied its cries for attention, the more it will be forced to look at himself.

Ecclesiastes 1: 18 wrote:For with much wisdom comes much sorrow; the more knowledge, the more grief.
Sigrid
Shadow
Shadow

Postby kaliajohnson » Wed Jun 18, 2014 5:57 pm

Jiru wrote:You posted your thread on the wrong discussion category. This should be in "Spiritual & Religious beliefs". I know you want to catch Webby's attention but important people like him are too busy and I expect that he won't reply.

NOBODY ASKED YOU. THIS DISCUSSION IS BETWEEN ME AND THE WEBMASTER, SO YOU NEED TO MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS. GOODBYE.

JESUS SAITH UNTO HIM, I AM THE WAY, THE TRUTH, AND THE LIFE: NO MAN COMETH UNTO THE FATHER, BUT BY ME (JOHN 14:6).
kaliajohnson
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Re:

Postby Sigrid » Wed Jun 18, 2014 9:17 pm

kaliajohnson wrote:
Jiru wrote:You posted your thread on the wrong discussion category. This should be in "Spiritual & Religious beliefs". I know you want to catch Webby's attention but important people like him are too busy and I expect that he won't reply.

NOBODY ASKED YOU. THIS DISCUSSION IS BETWEEN ME AND THE WEBMASTER, SO YOU NEED TO MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS. GOODBYE.

Gurl, calm down. I was just saying, no need to explode all of a sudden :P
Superman1 wrote:The more a spoilt little kid is denied its cries for attention, the more it will be forced to look at himself.

Ecclesiastes 1: 18 wrote:For with much wisdom comes much sorrow; the more knowledge, the more grief.
Sigrid
Shadow
Shadow

Return to Forum Announcements And Help