Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Drean Dictionary Book

Do you have a question about using the forum, experience a technical problem or a suggestion to improve the forum? Let us know here! Please note that dreams should not be posted here.

Drean Dictionary Book

Postby aussie_musician » Sat Apr 05, 2014 1:41 am

that dream book .. does it have all the themes that are on this website ??
WWJD.
Nehemiah 8:10 The Joy Of The Lord.
Ecclesiastes 3: 1-11 The Seasons Of Life.
"I am the way, the truth, and the life" - Jesus.
aussie_musician
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Location: Newcastle, New South Wales, The East Coast Of Australia, Southern Hemisphere ..

Re: Drean Dictionary Book

Postby EvilMonkey » Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:30 am

Hello Aussie Musician, I'm afraid I don't understand what you mean by themes. It is a dictionary just like on the Dream Dictionary section.

http://www.dreammoods.com/dreamdictionary/

I had all of the terms on the dream dictionary website when it was written, but I know that webbie is constantly updating the online dream dictionary, so it is likely there are newer terms on the website that aren't on the book. However, the Dream Dictionary Book is a great alternative for those times you're aware from your computer or when you're offline. Another alternative is the Dream Moods App, which I believe is available on Itunes and the Google Play store.

Cheers.

Monk
EvilMonkey
Monkey See, Monkey Ban
Monkey See, Monkey Ban

Re: Drean Dictionary Book

Postby aussie_musician » Tue Apr 15, 2014 8:32 pm

you have pretty much answered my question ..

thanks ..
WWJD.
Nehemiah 8:10 The Joy Of The Lord.
Ecclesiastes 3: 1-11 The Seasons Of Life.
"I am the way, the truth, and the life" - Jesus.
aussie_musician
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Location: Newcastle, New South Wales, The East Coast Of Australia, Southern Hemisphere ..

Return to Forum Announcements And Help