Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Is there a search function?

Do you have a question about using the forum, experience a technical problem or a suggestion to improve the forum? Let us know here! Please note that dreams should not be posted here.

Is there a search function?

Postby Rbrownkatz » Sat Aug 24, 2013 7:42 am

New guy. Pardon my ignorance. Is there a way to search the forum? For example, I'd like to read references to the dream ego. Can I search for those?
Thanks
Rbrownkatz
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Is there a search function?

Postby somniadora » Tue Oct 29, 2013 6:22 pm

I was just about to ask the same question.
somniadora
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby VenusInChains » Wed Oct 30, 2013 1:20 am

There's a search bar in the top right hand corner, underneath contact us. You need to be logged in to see it.

Also there's an advanced search http://dreammoods.com/dreamforum/search.php
Oh well
Whatever
Never mind
VenusInChains
Out Of This World
Out Of This World

Postby ColeyJayne » Wed Jan 01, 2014 2:50 pm

I tried looking for my posts, using the View Your Posts option at the top and it says

Sorry but you are not permitted to use the search system.

and it says the same when I try to use the advance search. Is this similar to users not being able to view PMs until they have a certain amount of posts? If so, how many posts until I can use the search tool.

I have to say, if it is the same as the PM thing, its a bit annoying that you have to have a certain amount of posts to view your own :?

EDIT!
Just after I posted this I was able to use the search functions. Turns out its the same as the PM thing after all, you have to have 4 posts. Bit annoying really, although I thought I had more ...
ColeyJayne
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Distant77 » Sun Jan 12, 2014 7:40 pm

I can't seem to find the search function either because I'm looking for a post I posted years ago
Distant77
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Distant77 » Sun Jan 12, 2014 7:44 pm

EDIT!
Just after I posted this I was able to use the search functions. Turns out its the same as the PM thing after all, you have to have 4 posts. Bit annoying really, although I thought I had more ...
Distant77
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby cliffdog40 » Tue Jan 28, 2014 1:05 am

4 posts? Ok well here's one then. I'd like to use the search function to see if someone else has already posted about a certain dream. I'm not going through every page to find it. :computer:
cliffdog40
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby cliffdog40 » Tue Jan 28, 2014 1:07 am

Distant77 wrote:
EDIT!

AGREED. :?
cliffdog40
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby cliffdog40 » Wed Jan 29, 2014 1:28 am

Geez I have 4 posts and I still have no search privilege. What a major pain all I want is to get a bit of insight on some recurring dreams but I sure as hell am not going to go through page after page after page just to hope I see what I'm looking for. Lame. :(
cliffdog40
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Forum Announcements And Help