Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Spam report

Do you have a question about using the forum, experience a technical problem or a suggestion to improve the forum? Let us know here! Please note that dreams should not be posted here.

Spam report

Postby otherworlds » Fri Apr 22, 2016 3:02 pm

You can see for yourselves that in the dream discussion section, there has been bad spam.

It's a word which here means two people have posted a thread and each person has posted their thread many times - one of them must have like 20 of the same thread.

They sure don't make it easy on here to report this stuff - I know some forums say who the moderator is for every section and it's simple and easy. Also there's no way to search for people in a specific member group.
otherworlds
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Re: Spam report

Postby The Cat Whisperer » Fri Dec 29, 2017 1:42 pm

There's a lot of spam in Game and Joke Room.
"You're The Cat Whisperer!"--my brother
Without chaos, there would be no creativity.
Dreams are free. Making them come true costs.
"Cheer up!" is the worst thing you can say to a person who is depressed.
The Cat Whisperer
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby EvilMonkey » Fri Dec 29, 2017 10:29 pm

otherworlds wrote:You can see for yourselves that in the dream discussion section, there has been bad spam.

It's a word which here means two people have posted a thread and each person has posted their thread many times - one of them must have like 20 of the same thread.

They sure don't make it easy on here to report this stuff - I know some forums say who the moderator is for every section and it's simple and easy. Also there's no way to search for people in a specific member group.

Actually the icon to report a post is located on the top right hand corner of each and every post. It is the upside down triangle with the exclamation point in it. I strongly encourage all forum visitors to utilize this tool to report spam and it makes it easier for mods to remove the spam without having to sift through mountains of posts.

Thanks for trying to make the forums a better place.
EvilMonkey
Monkey See, Monkey Ban
Monkey See, Monkey Ban

Postby Tal » Fri Dec 29, 2017 10:32 pm

The Cat Whisperer wrote:There's a lot of spam in Game and Joke Room.

It was like 500 people had a mad party in there and then ran off.
Tal
A Helping Hand
A Helping Hand

Postby The Cat Whisperer » Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:05 pm

Well, then, I called the cops on them.
"You're The Cat Whisperer!"--my brother
Without chaos, there would be no creativity.
Dreams are free. Making them come true costs.
"Cheer up!" is the worst thing you can say to a person who is depressed.
The Cat Whisperer
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to Forum Announcements And Help