Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Inquiry about the Android app

Do you have a question about using the forum, experience a technical problem or a suggestion to improve the forum? Let us know here! Please note that dreams should not be posted here.

Inquiry about the Android app

Postby Alice Janus » Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:03 am

Hello everyone! I'm quite a long-time user of the Dream Moods Android app so I currently have a good amount of symbol search history and journal entries. My current problem is that I acquired a new phone and am transferring most of my data to it. I can't locate where Dream Moods store its data. Is it possible to transfer them albeit manually?

Thank you!
Alice Janus
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Inquiry about the Android app

Postby EvilMonkey » Sun Nov 19, 2017 9:18 pm

Hi Alice, as far as I know there is no way to transfer the saved data from your old App to a new phone, but I will let the Webmaster know about your question and we'll see if there is some way to preserve the browser data.

Thanks for downloading the App.
EvilMonkey
Monkey See, Monkey Ban
Monkey See, Monkey Ban

Return to Forum Announcements And Help