Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Teammate or biggest rival?

Got a joke to share? Wanna participate in a word game? Looking to lighten the mood? Or just bored? Come on in and join in.

Teammate or biggest rival?

Postby NicoleJS » Wed Oct 05, 2016 1:14 am

So today I was hoping Max would go into battle with Lewis and maybe win the Malaysian GP (yes silly me). Lewis blew up his engine, and Horner gave Daniel a P1 finish.

Max was clearly faster all weekend, but we all know how hard it is to pass your teammate especially when he has newer tyres. A driver nowadays has so much to fight aside from racing as fast as he can. Tyre-management, engine settings, teamorders, etc.

This raises the question, why have 2 racers in 1 team, when there can only be 1 winner?
Yes racing is a teamsport (pitcrew), but your teammate is your biggest competitor. Pit strategies near always let down 1 driver of the team. The constructors cup is nice for teams but all fans care for is to see their favorite driver win.
NicoleJS
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Teammate or biggest rival?

Postby aussie_musician » Sun Oct 09, 2016 7:16 pm

does it matter ??
aussie_musician
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Location: Newcastle, New South Wales, The East Coast Of Australia, Southern Hemisphere ..

Return to Game And Joke Room