Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Am I the only one here that...

Got a joke to share? Wanna participate in a word game? Looking to lighten the mood? Or just bored? Come on in and join in.

Am I the only one here that...

Postby DashieKitty » Thu Oct 24, 2013 11:06 am

Has autism?

#JustFoundDisGif
DashieKitty
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Re: Am I the only one here that...

Postby The Cat Whisperer » Thu Oct 24, 2013 8:28 pm

No.
"You're The Cat Whisperer!"--my brother
Without chaos, there would be no creativity.
Dreams are free. Making them come true costs.
"Cheer up!" is the worst thing you can say to a person who is depressed.
The Cat Whisperer
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby BrooksWindow » Thu Oct 24, 2013 11:22 pm

i have narcolepsy
BrooksWindow
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Sauron » Fri Oct 25, 2013 5:33 am

No you are not the only one... Or is this a game of sorts¿
Sauron
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby DashieKitty » Sun Oct 27, 2013 9:40 am

Here's how the game works.
You say yes or no to the previous guy, then say something that might make you unique on this site.
Yes.

Am I the only one here that has read Bubble World?

#JustFoundDisGif
DashieKitty
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Sauron » Sun Oct 27, 2013 10:38 am

Yes.

Am I the only one here that is Human¿
Sauron
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby BrooksWindow » Sun Oct 27, 2013 9:07 pm

No ,
am i the only one here that likes the movie, ''The Dark Crystal' ?
BrooksWindow
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby The World-Eater » Mon Oct 28, 2013 1:44 pm

no.

am i the only one here that is super duper cool?
The World-Eater
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby BrooksWindow » Mon Oct 28, 2013 4:35 pm

no ive met a few

am i the only one here that wonders what really happens when we die :o
BrooksWindow
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby The World-Eater » Sat Nov 02, 2013 11:04 am

No, we are already dead and reliving our live through our memories. Our path has been decided and we can't break the cycle.

Am I the only here that wants to live in a quiet, peaceful environment?
The World-Eater
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby BrooksWindow » Sun Nov 03, 2013 12:00 am

i think i could handle that, '' we could be neighbors'' :neer:

am i the only one who enjoys a thunderstorm ?
BrooksWindow
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Sauron » Sun Nov 03, 2013 2:36 am

No, I love watching those.

Am I the only one that likes to watch movies¿
Sauron
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby The World-Eater » Mon Nov 04, 2013 4:15 am

Yes.

Am I the only who eats worlds?
The World-Eater
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Sauron » Sun Nov 17, 2013 3:39 am

Yes.

Am I the only one who likes art¿
Sauron
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby BrooksWindow » Mon Nov 18, 2013 3:42 am

If its a person named Art.....most likely yes, however if you mean Art as in Art art, then You are not alone on that island of finger paints,

am i the only one here who gets my attempt at humor ?
BrooksWindow
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Seadog_85 » Sat Nov 30, 2013 7:03 am

No.

Am I the only one that has a visible scar on their forehead like Harry Potter? (in the same place, but not shaped like a lightning bolt)
Seadog_85
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby DashieKitty » Sat Nov 30, 2013 9:12 am

No, but with me, kinda...

am i the only one here that uses bitstrips?

#JustFoundDisGif
DashieKitty
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby BrooksWindow » Sat Nov 30, 2013 11:53 pm

Im not sure maybe i should have Googled first....so i will take a guess and say '' maybe ''?

am i the only one who cheers on the opposing team if they made a fantastic play ?
BrooksWindow
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby i_like_turtles » Tue Dec 10, 2013 9:58 am

yes

am i the only one here who thinks that this emoticon is awsome ---> :cabbagepatch:
When life gives you lemons dont cry about it! throw lemon juice in your enemys eyes
i_like_turtles
Dream Child
Dream Child

Postby BrooksWindow » Tue Dec 10, 2013 10:26 am

:cabbagepatch: i think it's grinnin !! :D

sings outloud listening to music on headphones :whistling:
BrooksWindow
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Sauron » Wed Dec 18, 2013 12:52 pm

Probably not, but I don't do that.

Am I the only one here that is here for food?
Sauron
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby BrooksWindow » Wed Dec 18, 2013 7:23 pm

food? you trickster you.........

am i the only one who forgets how many other forums there are in this site?
BrooksWindow
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Seadog_85 » Fri Dec 20, 2013 3:18 am

No.

Am I the only one here that thinks that the giants in the Bible could have been Bigfoot?
Seadog_85
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Sauron » Fri Dec 20, 2013 3:44 am

Yes.

Am I the only one who knows those giants were Nephilim?
Sauron
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Seadog_85 » Fri Dec 20, 2013 12:36 pm

No. Nephilim either refers to sky people (angels or aliens?) or people of great stature. The only people on the ark were Noah's family so how were there giants before and after the flood that killed off all other people?

Am I the only one that spends more time thinking about what to do in situations that could never possibly occur than for events that are likely and imminent?
Seadog_85
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby BrooksWindow » Thu Dec 26, 2013 10:24 pm

theres quite a few of you out there
am i the only one who thinks people are honestly who they say they are?
BrooksWindow
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Sauron » Sat Dec 28, 2013 3:33 am

Maybe.

Am I the only one here who had military training?
Sauron
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby raymond1234 » Sat Dec 28, 2013 9:41 am

Malthael wrote:Maybe.

No, I was in the Army.

Am I the only one that is interested in metaphysical subjects such as near death experiences, meditation, esoteric sciences, life on other planets, aliens and of course dreams ?
raymond1234
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Sauron » Sat Dec 28, 2013 10:55 am

raymond1234 wrote:

No, I was in the Army.

Am I the only one that is interested in metaphysical subjects such as near death experiences, meditation, esoteric sciences, life on other planets, aliens and of course dreams ?

No, I also share that interest. If I you don't mind me asking, why did you leave the Army?

Am I the only one here who likes paranormal stuff?
Sauron
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby DashieKitty » Sat Dec 28, 2013 12:02 pm

I don't care. I prefer supernatural and extraterrestrial.

Am i the only one here with a phobia that a cannibal is chasing after me?

#JustFoundDisGif
DashieKitty
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Sauron » Sat Dec 28, 2013 1:14 pm

I don't care. I prefer Man-eaters chasing me.

Am I the only here who expected that answer?
Sauron
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby raymond1234 » Sat Dec 28, 2013 7:23 pm

Malthael wrote:
raymond1234 wrote:

No, I was in the Army.

No, I also share that interest. If I you don't mind me asking, why did you leave the Army?

Am I the only one here who likes paranormal stuff?

I retired after 20 years. I spent 10 years in the Infantry and 10 in Recruiting. It was a love /hate relationship. I wanted to stay in until I completed my Bachelor's degree which I did. But I had 13/14 years in at the time and then you have too many years invested in the Army to throw it away and leave prior to 20. I went to Ft Benning , GA for Basic Training and Jump School. I was in the Berlin Brigade when the wall was up and Germany was still divided, then I went to Baumholder , Germany; Ft Stewart, GA; Jacksonville, FL; Ft Campbell, KY; Grand Island, NE and Dallas, Texas.

If you do 6 years, maybe 8 you may as well do 20 I guess. Like I said, it was a love hate relationship. There are many things I enjoyed , like the travel and the adventures I had. But I am not sure I would do it over again. I did not go to Iraq or Afghanistan or Kosovo. I kinda feel guilty I never did. But I was never in a unit that got assigned to go or I was in Recruiting. It's a hard life and it takes a toll on your social life when you are gone, sleeping in the woods 6 months a year or you work til 9 o clock at night in Recruiting. There were many times I was sleeping on the ground , in the woods in subfreezing temperatures and I could see city lights around me wondering why I was doing this. Or working till 9 or 10 at night in Recruiting and then having to work holidays and weekends too. I remember one year I had 6 Saturdays off and another year 7. And that includes the 4 I had off for vacation. It's rough. But I kept my focus on my college education and then I focused on reaching 20 years. I have a lot of respect for anyone in uniform. Regardless of the branch or their job.

I believe in the paranormal as well. I have had some interesting experiences while meditating although I have never seen a UFO. I have seen one ghost and 2 shadow people though. I think that the world we live in is just a shadow of what exists around us. I believe that there are multiple dimensions and different life forms in each one. I believe life exists on other planets but everyone keeps looking for 2 legged, warm blooded mammals and they will never be found on another planet. I believe that there is probably some kind of relationship that binds everything in the universe together. I believe in life after death and angels. I believe in Miracles and I think that somewhere a miracle exists that will permit the Dallas Cowboys to reach the playoffs.

Has anyone ever had a paranormal experience.........ghosts, near death experience, shadow people, ufo's, aliens, creepy people at check out counters ?
raymond1234
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Seadog_85 » Sun Dec 29, 2013 8:31 pm

I work at Walmart so the creepy people at checkout counters is a regular thing. I have had just one significant and unexplainable ghost encounter, but many others that were more questionable. I was driving down a short road one night when something darted out of the woods across the road. It was so large that I seriously thought a bear was crossing the road even thought there are no bears anywhere near here. It was large, black, completely opaque, and I was able to watch it for a few seconds. I slammed on my brakes to avoid hitting it, but when it got to the center line of the road, it just vanished.

Am I the only one that thinks that being abducted would be worth the opportunity to meet aliens?
Seadog_85
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby BrooksWindow » Sun Dec 29, 2013 9:59 pm

I think it would be cool......One night a friend and i were ice skating out behind the apartments we lived in when this object came straight down at us, we grabbed each other and screamed...it was round and had lights that were spinning, it got so close to us we ran to the apartment door turned and it was zig zagging just above the pond it made a high pitch sound and then it took off......of course we never told anyone because it sounds crazy but it happened.....

and i want to say Thank you Raymond for your service to our country your awesome!
BrooksWindow
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Seadog_85 » Mon Dec 30, 2013 3:53 pm

Brooks, you forgot to add your question at the end of your post for the next person to respond to.
Seadog_85
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby BrooksWindow » Mon Dec 30, 2013 4:12 pm

oooops I sure did, thank you seadog.........

am i the only one who stays at home for new years eve?
BrooksWindow
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Seadog_85 » Mon Dec 30, 2013 6:49 pm

Nope, I do too.

Am I the only one that has never been under the influence of a substance, recreational or medical?
Seadog_85
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby raymond1234 » Mon Dec 30, 2013 8:32 pm

Seadog_85 wrote:I work at Walmart so the creepy people at checkout counters is a regular thing. I have had just one significant and unexplainable ghost encounter, but many others that were more questionable. I was driving down a short road one night when something darted out of the woods across the road. It was so large that I seriously thought a bear was crossing the road even thought there are no bears anywhere near here. It was large, black, completely opaque, and I was able to watch it for a few seconds. I slammed on my brakes to avoid hitting it, but when it got to the center line of the road, it just vanished.

Am I the only one that thinks that being abducted would be worth the opportunity to meet aliens?

I saw a ghost one time in a hotel room. I was asleep and woke up in the middle of the night. I laid asleep for a minute, feeling uptight.....I opened my eyes and a transparent figure ran through the room. It was a guy around 25 or so. It looked like he was about 6 ft tall, and he worked out at the gym.......not a muscle bound guy, but someone who was toned and knew his way around the gym. He 'bounded' through the room like he knew what he was doing and moved straight to the back of the room where there was a small kitchenette and bathroom . He was almost transparent, he gave me the feeling that he was in a bad mood or violent. He disappeared from view and I thought, holy cow, that's a ghost. what do i do..............and i thought i'll just lay here and watch him........ a few seconds later he 'bound' towards the front door and left the room. I was not asleep, it was not my imagination. My heart was racing 100 mph. It was cool though......

I wonder what occurred there to compel a ghost to return to a hotel room though. He went to the rear like he was picking something up, like he forgot something and was in a hurry. I wonder what it was ?

I would love to see a ufo and if I could enter a ufo craft I would do it. I think they exist and I think our govt knows about them They are so far superior to us. I would have 1001 questions for them. They would get tired of me asking them.........no not another question ! This Raymond guy won't shut up........send him back to Earth..........lol...............I wonder what life is like on other planets ? I wonder if they have families, movies , cars, wild animals , beaches........or if they just sit on clouds playing harps all day...........jk.

Has anyone else ever seen a UFO, ghost, shadow person ?
If you could go back in time......what would you like to see and if you could go forward in time, what would you like to see ?

Me?

If I could go back in time I would like to see the formation of the Milky Way, see the Earth when it was forming, see Mars when it had life, I would like to see the Earth when Atlantis existed and when God was engaged in a 'war' between the good angels and bad. I 'd like to
see the dinosaurs ( as long as I don't get eaten) experience Rome in its heyday, see the birth of Christ and hear the Sermon on the Mount, meet Thomas Jefferson and George Washington. Tell Robert E Lee that the war is not worth the effort but if he decides to go ahead with the war.......watch his flank on Little Round Top at Gettysburg.......I'd like to scan the battlefields of WW1 and WW2 and speak to my mother one more time or at least see her before she died.

If I could go forward in time , I would like to jump forward 10 , 100 and 500 years and see what kind of changes have occurred and what they think of the U.S. in this era......I'd like to see what kind of technology they have and see if the social structure has changed much and if Democracy survived. I would also like to know if the Dallas Cowboys ever made the playoffs again or if they continued to choke in the 4th quarter with 2 minutes left, blowing the game like they did 5 times this year and last..........grrrrrrr.
raymond1234
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby raymond1234 » Mon Dec 30, 2013 8:42 pm

BrooksWindow wrote:

and i want to say Thank you Raymond for your service to our country your awesome!

:D
raymond1234
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby raymond1234 » Mon Dec 30, 2013 8:44 pm

Seadog_85 wrote:Nope, I do too.

Am I the only one that has never been under the influence of a substance, recreational or medical?

most likely ..........
raymond1234
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby BrooksWindow » Tue Dec 31, 2013 7:19 pm

am i the only one who's watching The Nutty Professor right now?
BrooksWindow
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby BrooksWindow » Wed Jan 01, 2014 8:04 am

am i the only one who wonders why miley cirus is a star?
BrooksWindow
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby raymond1234 » Wed Jan 01, 2014 2:07 pm

BrooksWindow wrote:am i the only one who wonders why miley cirus is a star?

no

Am I the only one who wonders why anyone is concerned about the Kardashians ?
They are only famous because their father was successful, he died and they inherited his money.
raymond1234
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby BrooksWindow » Wed Jan 01, 2014 7:23 pm

i have thought that same thing....What trips me out is how rich Justin Beiber is ..and off a youtube video?? wow !! he's way too rich...

remembers when television went off the air at night......''and this concludes our broadcast of the broadcasters of america'' or something like that......
BrooksWindow
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby The Cat Whisperer » Wed Jan 01, 2014 9:43 pm

Am I the only one who's never posted tl,dr¿
The Cat Whisperer
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Seadog_85 » Wed Jan 01, 2014 9:58 pm

The Cat Whisperer wrote:Am I the only one who's never posted tl,dr¿

Am I the only one that doesn't know what tl,dr¿ is?

Update: I just looked it up and obviously I have never used it. I saw it on Urban Dictionary and very ironically, it had four pages to define this exact way of writing it along with many other ways of writing it.
Seadog_85
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Sauron » Thu Jan 02, 2014 4:33 am

Post above me, tl;dr.

Am I the only one here who knows what IIRC means?
Sauron
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby DashieKitty » Thu Jan 02, 2014 11:03 am

Maybe, cuz i don't.

Am I the only one here that is not afraid of scary movies and comics?

#JustFoundDisGif
DashieKitty
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby The Cat Whisperer » Thu Jan 02, 2014 9:41 pm

Most likely.

Am I the only one who talks to her cat¿
The Cat Whisperer
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby BrooksWindow » Fri Jan 03, 2014 8:59 am

nope i have lots of talks with my cat,

am i the only one here that had a bat fly into the back of my head, and get tangled up in my hair while my friends stood there laughing, so im flailing around with this bat squeeking and scratching my neck, screaming ''get it off of me'' !!!
suddenly this man bolts out of his first floor apartment patio door with a tennis racket...and he's coming at me and starts beating me in the head, he kills the bat in my tangled hair and has to cut most of it out........it was a trip !! :neer:
BrooksWindow
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Next

Return to Game And Joke Room