Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

I need a little help

Talk about diet plans, exercise regimen, weight training, stress managment, food, addictions, self-improvement and ways to get and stay healthy.

I need a little help

Postby physco kid » Fri Jan 13, 2012 11:56 am

Woah.... Never posted here :yikes

I have to take pills for this cough I had.... Problem is I really am not use to having pills. So most of them I chew but...I have to take gel capsules. Any lil help offered is appreciated!!!!
You're going through so much,But I know that I could be the one to hold you ~ Skillet-Yours to hold
Psychopathy, A carefree life. Insanity, An illusion that can't end ~Insanity English version
physco kid
Dreaming Day N Night
Dreaming Day N Night

Re: I need a little help

Postby mystichuntress » Sat Jan 14, 2012 5:29 pm

ummm...you're supposed to swallow them. Whole. Put them in your mouth, take a large glass of water and swallow the water - you should swallow the gel capsules with them.

Don't chew your pills.
Some pills have a special coating on them to prevent them from dissolving before reaching your stomach where it can do it's work. If you chew them, it'll remove the coating and the pills won't be effective.
But since it's for your cough, I don't think that part really matters, but just so you know.
The best thing about unrequited love is it's the only kind that lasts.
mystichuntress
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby physco kid » Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:40 pm

I just have a problem with them :bored: its like everytime I hit something when swallowing the pills that actually makes me cough and gag -___- . Then again I am use to the liquid stuff. Maybe I can practice? -_-
You're going through so much,But I know that I could be the one to hold you ~ Skillet-Yours to hold
Psychopathy, A carefree life. Insanity, An illusion that can't end ~Insanity English version
physco kid
Dreaming Day N Night
Dreaming Day N Night

Postby mystichuntress » Sat Jan 14, 2012 7:46 pm

...what do you hit something when you swallow the pills? It's like swallowing a lolly - put the pill in your mouth, mouthful of water, swallow. You would feel the pill sliding down your throat - which makes you gag - but it's done ^^

Practise swallowing smaller lollies? Just don't choke.
The best thing about unrequited love is it's the only kind that lasts.
mystichuntress
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby physco kid » Sun Jan 15, 2012 9:04 am

mystichuntress wrote:...what do you hit something when you swallow the pills? It's like swallowing a lolly - put the pill in your mouth, mouthful of water, swallow. You would feel the pill sliding down your throat - which makes you gag - but it's done ^^

Practise swallowing smaller lollies? Just don't choke.

I guess I do -_- like it sticks which is annoying... The practising could work -_-
Ty :D
physco kid
Dreaming Day N Night
Dreaming Day N Night

Postby Dngr1 » Sun Apr 15, 2012 4:30 am

Omg! when i was a kid, i used to have to take pills, but i sucked at swallowing them, it was such a drama. i can relate man. Just figure out a technique. Pills do suck tho, i havent had one in years thank god.
Dngr1
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Return to Health And Fitness