Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Hair loss

Talk about diet plans, exercise regimen, weight training, stress managment, food, addictions, self-improvement and ways to get and stay healthy.

Hair loss

Postby Viktoria7 » Tue Feb 20, 2018 7:09 am

I noticed that my hair started to fall out. I am so scared. Yesterday I read the article (http://gingerous.net/), they say that hair loss can be caused by an allergy. When I was a child I had a potato allergy, but now everything is ok. Is there a connection between them? What do you think about it?
Viktoria7
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Hair loss

Postby Sheena » Sat Feb 24, 2018 3:35 pm

Potatoes make hair fall out? Nah! But the crap they fry them in can do you lots of harm. Reform your diet. Try yams.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Tal » Sat Mar 03, 2018 12:03 am

Alopecia areata universalis will save you a lot of money.
Tal
A Helping Hand
A Helping Hand

Postby MissWong » Tue Jun 12, 2018 6:16 am

They have nice hair and scalp oils you can use and buy from Sephora one is called: Earth's nectar - Jojoba & Tea Tree Scalp Oil. They have several different types. If your scalp is healthy it helps prevent a lot of hair fallout, along with diet as mentioned above and drinking enough water and sometimes a good vitamin.
" I tried to cook something from scratch... and ended up summoning a demon"
MissWong
Ting-Ting
Ting-Ting

Postby Duck life » Fri Aug 31, 2018 7:37 pm

I noticed a lot of hair loss after birth, do not know how you can improve the condition of my hair after birth?
happy wheels
Duck life
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Health And Fitness