Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Vitamin supplements. Testosterone and health ....

Talk about diet plans, exercise regimen, weight training, stress managment, food, addictions, self-improvement and ways to get and stay healthy.

Vitamin supplements. Testosterone and health ....

Postby moet36 » Wed Jan 24, 2018 8:52 pm

I went to CVS a number of months ago and bought some Spectravite (their own version of Centrum). I started taking these vitamins every few days at work.

Last weekend, I went to Vitamin World and spoke with the guy there about getting a new multivitamin since I'm almost out of the cheap ones. He suggested that I go with the ULTRA VITA MAN line. He told me they have a time-released formula and that they're only put under 3500 lbs of pressure when they're made so they break down easier than non-organic vitamins.

Semi-gross realization....only read on if you dare! :p
The only way you can really tell if vitamins are in your system is if you feel better or if you notice changes in urine or stool. I remember taking Super B complex and it turned my pee to a nice bright yellow color. Taking these vitamins does the same thing, but with the time-released formula it lasts about 20 hours after you take them. I'm impressed!

I'm planning on grabbing a Sun-Saturday pill box and setting up a week's worth of vitamins and fish oil tablets, etc so I'll be more likely to keep up with taking them daily. Does anyone know of any herbal supplements I should be looking into? What do you all take?
moet36
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Health And Fitness