Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

comfort foods?

Talk about diet plans, exercise regimen, weight training, stress managment, food, addictions, self-improvement and ways to get and stay healthy.

comfort foods?

Postby otherworlds » Sun Sep 11, 2016 2:23 pm

What are your comfort foods? my top one is pizza and anything in the pizza form is a great reassurance and supression of negative feelings once it gets in my mouth.
If you know of foods better for us that can give us happiness then i'd like you to share very helpful thanks!
otherworlds
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Re: comfort foods?

Postby The Cat Whisperer » Mon Sep 12, 2016 9:26 pm

Mine is chocolate.
"You're The Cat Whisperer!"--my brother
Without chaos, there would be no creativity.
Dreams are free. Making them come true costs.
"Cheer up!" is the worst thing you can say to a person who is depressed.
The Cat Whisperer
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Xwikki » Fri Jan 13, 2017 12:11 pm

I love comfort/homely foods (stews, lasagna, shepherd's pie etc) and you can def make your own and they're not shit for you. You can pretty much just google ways to make em better for you and find some cool ideas. Or yanno you could just become vegetarian.

Pizza and chocolate however taste amazing and healthy versions are terrible. Cause cheese stuffed crust m8.
Xwikki
Dream Moods Queen 2011 - Going Dark

Postby Fillary » Fri Feb 10, 2017 5:49 am

In the past it were sushi and pizza. But now I follow healthy diet. No sugar in tea or coffee. I attend gym and buy steroids online for better results ( I know about side effects). I decided to change my lifestyle this year. Waiting for good outcome.
Fillary
Dream Child
Dream Child

Postby Sheena » Thu Dec 14, 2017 9:17 am

Straight serotonin and GABA injected into the base of the brain.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby cannydreams » Sun Dec 17, 2017 10:14 am

Pasta
Ginger cookies
Chinese food
Gummies
Chocolate
" Better never to have met you in my dream than to wake and reach for hands that are not there."
cannydreams
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Xwikki » Fri Dec 22, 2017 11:38 am

Sheena wrote:Straight serotonin and GABA injected into the base of the brain.

I crave that mineral.
Xwikki

Postby Sheena » Sat Dec 23, 2017 11:33 am

Neither are minerals. Both neurotransmitters.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Tom Floid » Fri Mar 08, 2019 2:19 pm

otherworlds wrote:What are your comfort foods? my top one is pizza and anything in the pizza form is a great reassurance and supression of negative feelings once it gets in my mouth.
If you know of foods better for us that can give us happiness then i'd like you to share very helpful thanks!

Try olives! :cheers:
Tom Floid
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby jaffri » Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:22 am

The North American country Dietary pointers determine fiber as a nutrient of concern as a result of most Americans don't consume the counseled dietary fiber intake is 14g/1,000 kcal that is calculable to be a daily intake of 25g (female) or 38g (male). whereas a high-fiber diet is usually outlined as a diet that has > twenty-five grams of fiber per day, the diet ought to be thought of high relative to current intake. High fiber diets are counseled for the final population instead of being a diet pattern for people with specific health conditions. this is often as a result of it's documented that the consumption of the counseled quantity of dietary fiber helps to keep up health and welfare.
Fibers have varied health edges, additional and additional are being discovered each day. whereas several shoppers are conversant in the role of fiber in promoting duct health and regularity there ar variety of different health edges that ar ought to have the discussion with patients
jaffri
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Health And Fitness