Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

How to stop eating fast food?

Talk about diet plans, exercise regimen, weight training, stress managment, food, addictions, self-improvement and ways to get and stay healthy.

How to stop eating fast food?

Postby AmberLarson » Wed Nov 01, 2017 2:43 am

Heeelp me :worry: I'm addicted with fast food. I can't refuse fried potatoes, hamburgers, chips :heartpump: :eat: I behan to think that maybe I should to cook it at least by myself? Do you know the ways, how to do it a little bit helathier? And is it possible generally?
AmberLarson
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: How to stop eating fast food?

Postby Sheena » Wed Nov 01, 2017 5:18 pm

Eat the fast food lots more. Then you will have a heart attack and live in hospitals where the hospital dietician gives you only healthy food instead of poison.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Katharinaaa » Thu Nov 02, 2017 2:43 am

Sheena wrote:Eat the fast food lots more. Then you will have a heart attack and live in hospitals where the hospital dietician gives you only healthy food instead of poison.

haha :harhar: you are so nice :harhar:
But, it seems to, me for Amber this being in hospital with healthy food will be like prison
Katharinaaa
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Katharinaaa » Thu Nov 02, 2017 2:57 am

AmberLarson wrote:Heeelp me :worry: I'm addicted with fast food. I can't refuse fried potatoes, hamburgers, chips :heartpump: :eat: I behan to think that maybe I should to cook it at least by myself? Do you know the ways, how to do it a little bit helathier? And is it possible generally?

I don't want to be boring, but I think that you need to try to cut down the amount of fast food in your nutrition. But, of course, it's up to you.
Anyway, it's definitely better to cook by yourself. For example, for french fries you can use air fryer like these https://www.bestadviser.in/air-fryers . According to review in that link, this machine will prepare it healthier than the usual method.
Such product ar mayonnaise you must cook by yourself too using natural products. I think this video in YouTube can be helpful for you https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cEA9ulC6vHw .
And last my advice, try to avoid half-finished goods. If you want to eat hamburger, go to the market, buy fresh meat and vegetables, and prepare it at home.
That's all. Good luck.
Katharinaaa
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Sheena » Thu Nov 02, 2017 1:16 pm

aa: Prison would work. Run over some people in a truck. Then you don't have to pay attention or make an effort. Eat some Wendy's while you are driving it.
Last edited by Sheena on Sat Nov 04, 2017 2:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby CassidyRyon » Thu Nov 09, 2017 3:31 am

do you like how you look now? start to cut down fast food , eat once a week and then once in 2 weeks
CassidyRyon
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Sheena » Thu Nov 09, 2017 10:23 am

CassidyRyon wrote:do you like how you look now? start to cut down fast food , eat once a week and then once in 2 weeks
This repeats the problem and intensifies the anxiety. You do not shame someone who suffers.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to Health And Fitness