Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Dream More

Talk about diet plans, exercise regimen, weight training, stress managment, food, addictions, self-improvement and ways to get and stay healthy.

Dream More

Postby GuppyGuy » Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:34 pm

I like to dream, so naturally I search "how can i dream more". Now this was about a year ago, and other sources(YouTube) have taught me all about the science of dreaming. I'm only going to tell you how to Dream More. First of all you're going to want to get a good nights sleep(I know sounds tough). Get vitamin B! Vitamin B is great for brain health, and stimulates dream activity. Fun Fact: If you eat a polar bears liver you'll die from a vitamin B overdose. Write your dreams in a journal, or on any kind of paper. Besides helping you remember your dreams you'll also excite neurons in your brain making the axons in the part of your brain responsible for dreaming stronger.
GuppyGuy
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Dream More

Postby Sheena » Mon Aug 21, 2017 2:24 pm

Thou shalt not covet.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Re: Dream More

Postby joecamp » Sun Sep 10, 2017 10:29 pm

Pretty interesting information, thanks. Never thought that in general it is possible to program your dream. We live in a world full of brutality, murder and suffering, and it would be great to see bright and happy dreams at least. so, I made some survey, gathered a lot of interesting material concerning this matter and created a great article about science of dreaming. You can learn more about it, using this link.
joecamp
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Health And Fitness